First Prev
of 3
Next Last
dittybugdaisy

Oak Hill, WV

#1 Jul 2, 2011
Finally tried this place today. It was excellent! The cake bites are great, hot dogs are wow, and the cream horns are as wonderful as everyone says they are!! A little on the expensive side but this is a tourist area. Give it a try! You won't be disappointed!!
Dissident

Statts Mills, WV

#2 Jul 2, 2011
All of Fayetteville's restaurants are great, including Wild Flour. My hope is that people keep patronizing them, so these folks can earn a living and stay in business.
Bigman77

Fayetteville, WV

#3 Jul 2, 2011
I agree. Food was very good but a little expensive
monkey

Northfork, WV

#4 Jul 2, 2011
why not go to walmart? cheaper and better. but if you feel rich go where you want.
dittybugdaisy

Oak Hill, WV

#5 Jul 2, 2011
monkey wrote:
why not go to walmart? cheaper and better. but if you feel rich go where you want.
I just went to walmart last night as a matter of fact and spent 400 dollars on groceries and other household necessities for the month. Walmart does not have the cake bites, and their cream horns are NOT better. I don't have to "feel rich" as you put it to enjoy a treat once in a while. Go be negative somewhere else please and thanks.
LAC

United States

#6 Jul 2, 2011
Wal-Mart has nothing even close to the food at Wild Flour or any of the other restaurants in Fayetteville!!! Most of the breads and deserts at Wal-Mart come frozen then baked as needed. You will not find that at Wild Flour, they take the time to actually create and bake!!!!!!
Dissident

Statts Mills, WV

#7 Jul 2, 2011
Wal Mart!

Come on man. Don't be an idiot. Wal Mart has nothing on Wild Flour, what kind of stupid @$$ idiocy was that.

Have you actually eaten a cake from there?
monkey

Charleston, WV

#8 Jul 2, 2011
Dissident wrote:
Wal Mart!
Come on man. Don't be an idiot. Wal Mart has nothing on Wild Flour, what kind of stupid @$$ idiocy was that.
I GUESS YOU RUN wildflour that explains that.
monkey

Charleston, WV

#9 Jul 2, 2011
Dissident wrote:
Wal Mart!
you are the idiot and yes I have eaten a cake from walmart.yo asss u are an 465
monkey

Charleston, WV

#10 Jul 2, 2011
LAC wrote:
Wal-Mart has nothing even close to the food at Wild Flour or any of the other restaurants in Fayetteville!!! Most of the breads and deserts at Wal-Mart come frozen then baked as needed. You will not find that at Wild Flour, they take the time to actually create and bake!!!!!!
get real you freak.
Supporter

Uneeda, WV

#11 Jul 3, 2011
Where is this bakery? What are the typical costs?
Dissident

Statts Mills, WV

#12 Jul 3, 2011
It's right beside of Ben Franklin.

It may be a little more expensive, but that's the cost of using real ingredients like butter and sugar, instead of cheap junk.

I support them, because they are a great bakers and they run a nice business in my town. I'll gladly pay a little extra to keep them going and I'll sneer at Wal-Mart while they sell their inferior products to a gullible public.

BTW-do you run Wal-Mart Monkey?

Wild Flour is good food made for good people. Go down and get yourself some.
dittybugdaisy

Oak Hill, WV

#13 Jul 3, 2011
Supporter wrote:
Where is this bakery? What are the typical costs?
Many of the sweets are a dollar a piece.
Mark

Oak Hill, WV

#14 Jul 3, 2011
To pick walmart over a local place explains why there are no jobs in this area if we could shop at ben franklins or other local places for just a few weeks think of the impact on our local economy
Betsy

Oak Hill, WV

#15 Jul 3, 2011
Mark wrote:
To pick walmart over a local place explains why there are no jobs in this area if we could shop at ben franklins or other local places for just a few weeks think of the impact on our local economy
...and the impact on the owners!
who cares

Oak Hill, WV

#16 Jul 3, 2011
I eat at home, better and cheaper. Let the fools waste their money eating out.
Sane and Rational

Beckley, WV

#17 Jul 3, 2011
Considering the higher prices, I expect a little nicer hospitality. The girl who waited on me the last time I was there was very impersonal and unfriendly. Hence, I haven't been back.
Sane and Rational

Beckley, WV

#18 Jul 3, 2011
Mark wrote:
I want to support locally owned businesses too, but to be honest, the customer service at Ben Franklin's Variety Store is very poor. The employees at Wal-Mart actually provide better customer service.
Mark

Oak Hill, WV

#19 Jul 3, 2011
last time i was in ben franklins a gallon of milk was 2 buck cause it was a week from exp date i dont know about ur house but it goes quick at mine and thats alot cheaper than walmart sorry you had a bad exp there but it happens, i thinkit happens alot more at the walmarts of the world than there though
monkey

Princeton, WV

#20 Jul 5, 2011
Dissident wrote:
It's right beside of Ben Franklin.
It may be a little more expensive, but that's the cost of using real ingredients like butter and sugar, instead of cheap junk.
I support them, because they are a great bakers and they run a nice business in my town. I'll gladly pay a little extra to keep them going and I'll sneer at Wal-Mart while they sell their inferior products to a gullible public.
BTW-do you run Wal-Mart Monkey?
Wild Flour is good food made for good people. Go down and get yourself some.
I work at the deli.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fayetteville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just curious who's scared 27 min True 3
Carrie pietkoski 35 min Was good 2
Purple Haired Subway Girl By COMAC 1 hr Subway customer 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 17 hr Caring 4,303
Fayetteville class of 2000 Tue Fayetteville 3
David kinzer and Een woodson Nov 18 Knows her game 3
Herion Nov 17 Who cares 8

Fayetteville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance