First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mr bill

Oak Hill, WV

#3 Feb 28, 2013
i hate going to wal mart,,,30 chekout lanes 2 open. stand there til my ice cream melts!!!!! what happened to the nice door greeters? guess wal mart figured they could pinch another 2 dollars by eliminating that position, huh???
1 post removed
walmart shopper

Oak Hill, WV

#5 Feb 28, 2013
Shopping has never been the highlight of my day, but heading to the Fayetteville Walmart is the low point. No aisles open, no associates in a few of the departments, and no store manager available either. Surplus of front register attendants tho!
wonder why

Mount Hope, WV

#6 Feb 28, 2013
wonder why the Fayetteville Wal Mart is the only Wal Mart that has special parking for cops? oh, it's just so their families always have a spot near the door, right? Check out any other Wal Mart parking lot- there won't be any reserved parking spaces for cops, bet ya.
TIREDOFTHECRYBAB IES

Summersville, WV

#7 Feb 28, 2013
I actually work there and Im getting ready to light a fuse!!! Quit your belly aching!!! Everytime there is a line a small amount of you start crying. BOO HOO HOO. HOW ABOUT A LITTLE PATIENCE?? We are doing the best we can with the help we got. The reason there is no associates in the aisles they are busy hepling with the crybabies who cant wait at the registers for a few minutes. As soon the lines start to back they start calling associates to come and help. You have no clue how our store manager has called the regional district managers for permission to hire but to no avail. If you would come and work there ALL of you would quit complaining and have a little more compassion!! If it is sooo bad go somewhere else. The way you guys complain and fuss about the wait, you could go to Beckley and back to your home in the same amount of time you have to wait. Suck it up and be an adult for goodness sakes!!!!!!!!!!
consumer

Oak Hill, WV

#8 Feb 28, 2013
TIREDOFTHECRYBABIES wrote:
I actually work there and Im getting ready to light a fuse!!! Quit your belly aching!!! Everytime there is a line a small amount of you start crying. BOO HOO HOO. HOW ABOUT A LITTLE PATIENCE?? We are doing the best we can with the help we got. The reason there is no associates in the aisles they are busy hepling with the crybabies who cant wait at the registers for a few minutes. As soon the lines start to back they start calling associates to come and help. You have no clue how our store manager has called the regional district managers for permission to hire but to no avail. If you would come and work there ALL of you would quit complaining and have a little more compassion!! If it is sooo bad go somewhere else. The way you guys complain and fuss about the wait, you could go to Beckley and back to your home in the same amount of time you have to wait. Suck it up and be an adult for goodness sakes!!!!!!!!!!
i dont think its directed at the workers..we know you are moving as fast as you can...i do appreciate that (really)...its directed at the cheap ass wal mart company trying to squeeze a nickle til the buffalo shits...my thoughts!!!!
slow

Beckley, WV

#9 Feb 28, 2013
There are usually only 2 or 3 lanes open and they have the slowest employees in the entire store running them. And I mean SLOW! We have busy lives 'tired of the crybabies' so I will say all day long, open some damn registers and light a fire under the asses of the people working them!!
larry

Cool Ridge, WV

#10 Feb 28, 2013
im proud i do not hide behind a name ucannot post village idiot .....
consumer

Oak Hill, WV

#11 Feb 28, 2013
i think there should be 10 lanes open at all times! not counting the do it yourself lanes.
ROFL

Beckley, WV

#12 Feb 28, 2013
They might not be hiring you back because you don't know the difference between reviewing something and pissing and moaning about your own crap situation.
rofll

Cool Ridge, WV

#13 Feb 28, 2013
like i said hide behind a fictious name we all can do that
Bob Robertson

Beckley, WV

#14 Feb 28, 2013
But wait, you just did!
hm.

Oak Hill, WV

#15 Mar 1, 2013
slow wrote:
There are usually only 2 or 3 lanes open and they have the slowest employees in the entire store running them. And I mean SLOW! We have busy lives 'tired of the crybabies' so I will say all day long, open some damn registers and light a fire under the asses of the people working them!!
If the cashiers are to slow for you go through the self-check-out lanes. I'm sure you could do it faster, right?
slow

Beckley, WV

#16 Mar 1, 2013
[QUOTE who="hm. "]<quoted text>
If the cashiers are to slow for you go through the self-check-out lanes. I'm sure you could do it faster, right?[/QUOTE] You are probably the one I am talking about, that is why you are getting so defensive. It makes no sense to take the SLOWEST employees in the store to run the only 2 registers open. I don't go the self check out lanes because they are always backed up to. Poor people trying to get the hell out of there so they can go back to work. You just keep running that register at a snails pace and we will keep complaining! lol
Lets be honest

Fayetteville, WV

#17 Mar 1, 2013
Let's be honest about what really slows down the checkout process. It's the women customers who wait until the clerk has scanned and bagged all of their purchases who only then eventually slowly dig through their purses to find their money. To worsen the scenario, they want to pay with exact change so they dig through all the crap in their purses to the very bottom looking for every last loose penny and nickel. Then after paying, if the clerk hands them back any bills or loose change, they throw it in their purses and then repeat the whole ridiculous process again at the next store they shop in.
hm.

Oak Hill, WV

#18 Mar 1, 2013
slow wrote:
If the cashiers are to slow for you go through the self-check-out lanes. I'm sure you could do it faster, right?"

You are probably the one I am talking about, that is why you are getting so defensive. It makes no sense to take the SLOWEST employees in the store to run the only 2 registers open. I don't go the self check out lanes because they are always backed up to. Poor people trying to get the hell out of there so they can go back to work. You just keep running that register at a snails pace and we will keep complaining! lol
I don't work at wal-mart but I have been a cashier before and I know that people like you are ungrateful brats. If you're in a hurry you should have allotted yourself more time. A cashiers job requires them to do more than push buttons for inconsiderate jerks like you.
slow

Beckley, WV

#19 Mar 1, 2013
I don't work at wal-mart but I have been a cashier before and I know that people like you are ungrateful brats. If you're in a hurry you should have allotted yourself more time. A cashiers job requires them to do more than push buttons for inconsiderate jerks like you.[/QUOTE] I too have been a cashier and was as fast as possible. I hated for people to have to wait on me..I guess it's just a difference in opinion. I don't prefer slow people and you do. It's cool.
Troy Hobbs

Beckley, WV

#20 Mar 1, 2013
Wal-mart will not hire good workers
hm.

Oak Hill, WV

#21 Mar 1, 2013
slow wrote:
I don't work at wal-mart but I have been a cashier before and I know that people like you are ungrateful brats. If you're in a hurry you should have allotted yourself more time. A cashiers job requires them to do more than push buttons for inconsiderate jerks like you. "

I too have been a cashier and was as fast as possible. I hated for people to have to wait on me..I guess it's just a difference in opinion. I don't prefer slow people and you do. It's cool.
I never said I prefer to slow people.
Walmart shopper

Oak Hill, WV

#22 Mar 1, 2013
MOST of the employees are great - they are hard working and courteous. My problem is lack of checkouts and CSMs standing around looking important. The public expects a delay during peak times, but not all the time.
Another holdup is using coupons (okay), but "comping" 10 or more items as well is inconsiderate. You want to save a dollar, go to the store with the better price. I'm sure they'd appreciate the business too!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#23 Mar 1, 2013
Lets be honest wrote:
Let's be honest about what really slows down the checkout process. It's the women customers who wait until the clerk has scanned and bagged all of their purchases who only then eventually slowly dig through their purses to find their money. To worsen the scenario, they want to pay with exact change so they dig through all the crap in their purses to the very bottom looking for every last loose penny and nickel. Then after paying, if the clerk hands them back any bills or loose change, they throw it in their purses and then repeat the whole ridiculous process again at the next store they shop in.
I don't know why but this struck me as funny! You painted the picture perfectly!! You are absolutely right, I've seen people like this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fayetteville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is this faith ?? 18 min Steve 49
chains still here 7 hr Faith 436
Robin gibson (Sep '12) 14 hr Queen Robin lives 26
Hunter Krise Fri Faith 74
Take down Cool Small Town signs Thu Budget Liesure Tr... 27
Petition to have Faith removed/ banned by TOPIX... Wed Faith 87
News WV: New River Transit Grand Opening Today With ... Wed nocar 6
More from around the web

Fayetteville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE