carmella

Oak Hill, WV

#127 Aug 27, 2012
Then again there could be employees that are lowlife junkies. I don't really have any room to talk since my parents and my entire family are the very same breed of lowlife junkie, but I like to talk about peoples business, and things and stuff... you know, to feel important.
carmella

United States

#128 Aug 31, 2012
Who ever keeps acting like me needs to grow the f*** up Noone in my family is a junkie apparently you don't even know wat a junkie is and its none of your business either and start using your real name instead of tryin to be me
Creampie

Oak Hill, WV

#129 Oct 1, 2012
But who is that cute ryan guy who works there. He doesn't seem to want to share his last name.
mitterwitter

Oak Hill, WV

#130 Oct 2, 2012
everyone on topix needs to grow up, and a junkie uses needles, most people are too poor to afford that (or too stupid to mainline) so they just snort pills
Whatever

Oak Hill, WV

#131 Oct 4, 2012
That cute kid Ryan is a player. Beware!
idiots

Beckley, WV

#132 Oct 4, 2012
Ryan is a player he is trying to talk to 3 girls at this moment. He tried to get my friend drunk and have sex she's 14 and he's 20 he's not very smart
mr h

Scott Depot, WV

#133 Oct 5, 2012
I BOUGHT LAND IN THE COUNTY CLOSE TO THE CANTRELS RAFTING COMPANY GOTRIPEDOFF TWO OR THREE TIMES SO I MOVED THANKS TO THE COWARDSTHAT STOLETHE THINGS I LEFT TO CLEAR OFF THE LAND NOW ILL JUSTSHOOT THE DIRTY BASTARDS YOU DONT HAVE TO GET RIPED OFF JUST KNOW WHEN TO LOOK LIKE YOUR NOT THEIRAND SHOOT FIRST THEN CALLTHE POPO CANTEVERY ONE JUST SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE IF NOT REMBER A THREE FIFTY SEVEN CAN REACH A VERY VERY LONG WAYS IAM DONE WITH THE DUMB ASSES NO HUNTING AND KEEPOUT MEAN THE SAME FOR EVERYONE OR CANT YOU READ/
PINKBROOM

Prichard, WV

#134 Oct 8, 2012
carmella wrote:
Then again there could be employees that are lowlife junkies. I don't really have any room to talk since my parents and my entire family are the very same breed of lowlife junkie, but I like to talk about peoples business, and things and stuff... you know, to feel important.
wow
PINKBROOM

Prichard, WV

#135 Oct 8, 2012
mr h wrote:
I BOUGHT LAND IN THE COUNTY CLOSE TO THE CANTRELS RAFTING COMPANY GOTRIPEDOFF TWO OR THREE TIMES SO I MOVED THANKS TO THE COWARDSTHAT STOLETHE THINGS I LEFT TO CLEAR OFF THE LAND NOW ILL JUSTSHOOT THE DIRTY BASTARDS YOU DONT HAVE TO GET RIPED OFF JUST KNOW WHEN TO LOOK LIKE YOUR NOT THEIRAND SHOOT FIRST THEN CALLTHE POPO CANTEVERY ONE JUST SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE IF NOT REMBER A THREE FIFTY SEVEN CAN REACH A VERY VERY LONG WAYS IAM DONE WITH THE DUMB ASSES NO HUNTING AND KEEPOUT MEAN THE SAME FOR EVERYONE OR CANT YOU READ/
where at
joeschmo

Beckley, WV

#136 Jan 24, 2013
He is just to occupied with that chick that runs those stores in beckley
Wondering

Oak Hill, WV

#137 Jan 26, 2013
joeschmo wrote:
He is just to occupied with that chick that runs those stores in beckley
How do you know this?
sandal

Mount Hope, WV

#138 Jan 26, 2013
Anybody see balls with wood covering the door today? Whats up with that?
2 posts removed
liz

Roy, WA

#141 Jan 26, 2013
could it be Heath Shockey who is in SRJ
zeal

Mount Hope, WV

#142 Jan 26, 2013
What happened? Saw him on SRJ. It's about time.
woodhick

United States

#143 Jan 27, 2013
They came and took him away...hey hey...Mr. Shockey that is!!!!
zeal

Mount Hope, WV

#144 Jan 27, 2013
What is he being charged with, I mean?
trailrgrl

Mount Hope, WV

#145 Jan 28, 2013
http://woay.com/News.aspx...

He has been caught before x-D
1 post removed
Pegleg

Oak Hill, WV

#147 Jan 28, 2013
Them two fellers aint too smart are they? Think maybe they the ones what stole my leg?
muffin eater

Fayetteville, WV

#148 Jan 28, 2013
What dipshits lmao. I hope they get what's coming to them.
ship

Mount Hope, WV

#149 Jan 28, 2013
Pegleg wrote:
Them two fellers aint too smart are they? Think maybe they the ones what stole my leg?
most likely, everyone knows how lucrative the stolen prosthetic market is here in Fayetteville.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fayetteville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Supreme Court overturns judge's ruling in Fayet... (Jun '14) 12 hr dmmiller 13
I Love My Preacher Man (Apr '10) Thu trouble 6
forbidden love (Mar '15) Thu trouble 25
bridge jumpers? in June Wed Den 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Wed Bad ass visitor 1,342
Diane Sizemore? (Mar '15) Jun 26 Tired 17
News Federal tax hike on cigarettes is criticized by... (Mar '09) Jun 23 Porch Honkey the ... 31

Fayetteville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fayetteville Mortgages