Lincoln County Fair / Money Pit

Posted in the Fayetteville Forum

BlowFly

United States

#1 Sep 9, 2011
The fair is here! Let's discuss.

First order of business? THE INSANE PRICES.
BlowFly

United States

#2 Sep 9, 2011
I will be taking my daughters to the fair, but money is tight. Anyone have any tips on ways to save money at the LC Fair?
tim

Little Rock, AR

#3 Sep 9, 2011
Save money by not eating there. Also depending on the ages of your kids it may be cheaper to buy tickets instead of the bracelets. Some businesses have coupons. Hardees use to but not sure if they still do.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4 Sep 9, 2011
stay home or take your family on a nice pick nick up at tims state park or to the kids park in town . pack a lunch and take a drive on old 64 high way from monte eagle to chatt. make a day of it up at fall creek falls .heck chucky cheese will cost you less than the fair ,we stopped going 20 years ago and did different things with our kids that cost us a lot less even back then.
white trash convention

United States

#5 Sep 9, 2011
People will go to the fair, take a title loan and still not pay their light bill. Then they'll show up at the food pantry looking for a handout
lc girl

Pleasant View, TN

#6 Sep 10, 2011
I want to know why all the carnies are always drunk and look disgusting. I know it's a fair so it's not the most formal place but at least be sober. Also, why is there no farris wheel?
mom01

Hendersonville, NC

#7 Sep 11, 2011
I thought that some of the carnies were decent compared to recent years. I was shocked at how clean and nice some were. The prices are ridiculous though. I know we were there the night of the concert and $20 is a good price on a concert ticket but to just want to be there for rides it is high. Also for small children who can only ride a handful of the rides $20 is way to much. Just my thought! We had a great time anyways.( now that I'm a mom I feel so guilty about the fits I threw as a child wanting to go to the fair and my mom saying it was too expensive. I didn't understand until now!) lol
peacefulchi

Thompsons Station, TN

#8 Sep 11, 2011
no what pssss me off the most is when you pay 7$ to get in then another 20 for a freakin bracelet , who do they think they are , Disneyland ? What a rip , I only went to help out with my grandchild .. We did enjoy the goat building , it was a trip
Fair Carni Man

Fayetteville, TN

#9 Sep 14, 2011
The parking places are high too when u have to pay too park like 5 bucks,thats a rip off !!!! i go somewhere in town close too the fair and park there for FREE and walk a mile or 2 too get to the fair and i went in and didnt have too pay too get in so i got in FREE ! I saved my money and didnt buy any food and didnt buy a bracelet and didnt ride anything so i just walked around and had a good time at the fair !
turbo

United States

#10 Sep 14, 2011
Fair Carni Man wrote:
The parking places are high too when u have to pay too park like 5 bucks,thats a rip off !!!! i go somewhere in town close too the fair and park there for FREE and walk a mile or 2 too get to the fair and i went in and didnt have too pay too get in so i got in FREE ! I saved my money and didnt buy any food and didnt buy a bracelet and didnt ride anything so i just walked around and had a good time at the fair !
How smart you are!
Just a thought

Fayetteville, TN

#11 Sep 14, 2011
Fair Carni Man wrote:
Uhm you wasted an afternoon
Fair Carni Man

Fayetteville, TN

#12 Sep 15, 2011
Just a thought....No i did not waste an afternoon or evening there thank you,i enjoyed it and had a good time and took pics.!
turbo

United States

#13 Sep 16, 2011
Fair Carni Man wrote:
Just a thought....No i did not waste an afternoon or evening there thank you,i enjoyed it and had a good time and took pics.!
where'd you park that blue mustang at?
Just a thought

Fayetteville, TN

#14 Sep 16, 2011
Your time would have been better spent learning when to correctly use the word "too"
Fair Carni Man

Fayetteville, TN

#15 Sep 16, 2011
don't worry about where the car was parked at and dont worry about how correctly the word too is used cuz i use it any way i want too !!!!
turbo

Philadelphia, PA

#16 Sep 16, 2011
You could have just walked there from circle dr
Fair Carni Man

Fayetteville, TN

#17 Sep 17, 2011
u worry about yourself,dont worry about me bud ! i walk where ever i wanna walk too and not where u say so u hush !
turbo

United States

#18 Sep 17, 2011
Or did you ride your little scooter
Fair Carni Man

Fayetteville, TN

#19 Sep 18, 2011
IT DONT MATTER ABOUT A SCOOTER !!!!!! bwa hahahahaha
cooter1

Murfreesboro, TN

#20 Sep 20, 2011
did anyone see the 2011 little miss lincoln county fair winner?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fayetteville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stop already 3 hr JustStop 1
shabby chic 3 hr on a budget 1
school 3 hr bored 1
dog food 3 hr owner 1
squirrel dog 3 hr hunter 1
Petersburg vs. Lincoln/Marshall County (Mar '14) 4 hr wrangler 10
Patsy 4 hr enola 4
Fayetteville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web