Where is the best lunch in fayetteville?

Where is the best lunch in fayetteville?

Created by volsmann on Jul 14, 2010

222 votes

Click on an option to vote

marvins

karley's

subway

cahoot's

ken's

honey's

mildred's

fayetteville pizza pasta steak

taco bell

rafael's

gastronome

United States

#22 Aug 30, 2011
Tennessee wrote:
Where is Edz Wingz?
- 501 Oak St. Fayetteville TN. 37334 edzwingz.com

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#23 Aug 30, 2011
mildred's use to be good but since new owner took over been going down hill fast . new cooks ,food not as good ,starting to get dirty if you look around .but to be fair i have always had super good service there .
hungry

Fayetteville, TN

#24 Jan 20, 2012
all of the places mentioned are good, but i really love Shoneys. the all american burger is really good, and the buffet is good as well. they have great food and awesome service.

Location hidden

#25 Feb 12, 2012
miss betty's
listen_to_me

United States

#26 Feb 12, 2012
Shoney's is def the best place in town...great food, great service and very clean!!!!
Got2bkidding

Franklin, TN

#27 Feb 18, 2012
can't imagine having lunch in that city or county. Any place in Huntsville would be a 5 star compared to those places.

Location hidden

#28 Feb 19, 2012
Got2bkidding wrote:
can't imagine having lunch in that city or county. Any place in Huntsville would be a 5 star compared to those places.
if you really think this to be true then stop at the a&w on sparkman , this place is dirty inside and out the food is not worth giving to a dog , and there is no service there , and rude employees , just one of many places i have eaten at in huntsville that didn't pass the heath inspection or my own .
Kelsie

United States

#29 Feb 21, 2012
A&W? Seriously????? I doubt A&W is where many people would think about for lunch in Huntsville. It would have to rank way down at the bottom for lunch, even if it was sparkling clean with a 100 rating by the health department. Need to set your sights a bit highter.
home in lincoln county wrote:
<quoted text>
if you really think this to be true then stop at the a&w on sparkman , this place is dirty inside and out the food is not worth giving to a dog , and there is no service there , and rude employees , just one of many places i have eaten at in huntsville that didn't pass the heath inspection or my own .

Location hidden

#30 Feb 22, 2012
Kelsie wrote:
A&W? Seriously????? I doubt A&W is where many people would think about for lunch in Huntsville. It would have to rank way down at the bottom for lunch, even if it was sparkling clean with a 100 rating by the health department. Need to set your sights a bit highter.
<quoted text>

A&W just one of the many places i have eaten in hsv. some good and some bad , yet sadly the place is packed during lunch .
as far as my sights i have even had bad food at ruth crist steak house ,spent almost 300 dollars there with a party and some of the food was pretty bad ,so it can really happen anywhere .
Kelsie

United States

#31 Feb 22, 2012
You are right. It all depends on the management. In the fast food department, I have eaten at Arby's here and could not stand it but the one on University in Huntsville is excellent from service to food to attitude. Quizno's is also a good fast food lunch.
home in lincoln county wrote:
<quoted text>
A&W just one of the many places i have eaten in hsv. some good and some bad , yet sadly the place is packed during lunch .
as far as my sights i have even had bad food at ruth crist steak house ,spent almost 300 dollars there with a party and some of the food was pretty bad ,so it can really happen anywhere .
fayettevilleboy

Fayetteville, TN

#32 Feb 23, 2012
mildreds in park city good food good service
EugeneL

Huntsville, AL

#33 Feb 23, 2012
I tried the Park City Cafe (Betty's) for breakfast and won't be returning. Bacon had been cooked earlier and thrown back on grill and reheated. Very unappetizing and not satisfactory at all. If a restaurant cannot produce a decent breakfast of bacon and eggs, they should just give it up!
butterfly

United States

#34 Nov 30, 2012
Coffee shop has the best burgers great service
SoldierBoy

United States

#35 Dec 3, 2012
If you like Mexican, La Fuentes is the best around, and I'm from Texas, so I know good Mexican food. Also, the dark-haired white girl that works the cash register is LOVELY and has a great personality. She wears a ring though, and told me she is married.
Jenny1988

New Market, AL

#36 Dec 3, 2012
Billion the square. So nice and love the club sandwiches and chicken quesadilla
Jenny1988

New Market, AL

#37 Dec 3, 2012
* bills
butterfly

Jackson, TN

#38 Dec 7, 2012
the coffee house should be listed they have the best burgers in town and the best fries the people that work there are very friendly best service in town by far and there wraps are amazing along with alot of other things they have
InMyOpinion

Joppa, AL

#39 Jan 28, 2013
Elk River Coffee Co. is my absolute favorite place to eat lunch in Fayetteville! They have daily specials and the best Tomato Basil soup I've ever eaten! Friendly service, too!!
diner

Huntsville, AL

#40 Jan 18, 2015
Shell on 431 South
Closed

United States

#41 Feb 2, 2015
proud pitbull owner wrote:
<quoted text>
Think most folks would rather eat somewhere a lot more affordable yet still good food... I been in the resturant at kelso and the workers there were very rude, maybe it was because my wore out Harley shirt didn't fit into the rest of the "high class" crowd that was in there?
Aren't they closed?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fayetteville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Others indicted on drug charges Nov 26 Anon 2
Renea Morehead Nov 4 Good guy 1
franke mfg. (May '11) Nov 2 employee23456 78
Leadership Oct '16 ConcernedCitizen 1
Floyd's (Mar '14) Oct '16 Just wondering 113
Single men (May '15) Oct '16 amazed 28
Buffalo Wild Wings (Feb '16) Oct '16 amazed 10

Fayetteville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance