Where is the best lunch in fayetteville?

Where is the best lunch in fayetteville?

Created by volsmann on Jul 14, 2010

222 votes

Click on an option to vote

marvins

karley's

subway

cahoot's

ken's

honey's

mildred's

fayetteville pizza pasta steak

taco bell

rafael's

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
sunshine

Statesville, NC

#1 Aug 20, 2010
HONEY'S!!! is the BEST place to eat!!and they have GREAT service!
sweetpea

Joppa, AL

#2 Aug 20, 2010
Angie's even if it is not listed. It should have been. They have super service and wonderful food. Breakfast cannot be beaten.
Been there done that

Brentwood, TN

#3 Aug 21, 2010
in your own home. All the others places suck
just some ideas

United States

#4 Aug 23, 2010
Depends on what your wanting to eat... buffet has to be mildreds, burgers would be the pool room, and BBQ is Holders now that they are back in little building. Just my opinion for what its worth...
THE WIND

Pulaski, TN

#5 Aug 23, 2010
Bill's on the square has the thickest burgers & plate lunches for $5.
proud pitbull owner

United States

#6 Aug 24, 2010
THE WIND wrote:
Bill's on the square has the thickest burgers & plate lunches for $5.
That's where I meant by the pool room, great place for slaw burgers. Kens also has some good slaw burgers and fries but they only take cash...
serene

Fayetteville, TN

#7 Aug 30, 2010
Whats wrong with you people?? The ONLY place worth dining at is The Restarant in Kelso.
proud pitbull owner

United States

#8 Aug 30, 2010
serene wrote:
Whats wrong with you people?? The ONLY place worth dining at is The Restarant in Kelso.
Think most folks would rather eat somewhere a lot more affordable yet still good food... I been in the resturant at kelso and the workers there were very rude, maybe it was because my wore out Harley shirt didn't fit into the rest of the "high class" crowd that was in there?
T-Bird

Fayetteville, TN

#9 Sep 1, 2010
Grandpa's on South Main is really great!!! Friendly service and reasonable price. If you haven't eaten with Grandpa stop by and see him....
seriously

Petersburg, TN

#10 Sep 1, 2010
Kens cheeseburger and fries and a chocolate shake...is about as good as it gets in F'ville!
jack

Decatur, GA

#11 Sep 2, 2010
Fritz's has a pretty awesome cheeseburger.
serene

Fayetteville, TN

#12 Sep 9, 2010
proud pitbull owner wrote:
<quoted text>
Think most folks would rather eat somewhere a lot more affordable yet still good food... I been in the resturant at kelso and the workers there were very rude, maybe it was because my wore out Harley shirt didn't fit into the rest of the "high class" crowd that was in there?
You do pay a little bit more, but the quality is so worth it. I have never had an encounter with a rude worker. And they get river rats,(canoers), in there all the time, dressed in various attire,(cut-offs, torn t-shirts, etc;) Of course, not on a weekend evening meal.
So....where do you like to eat?.....probably the Hawg Pen.
proud pitbull owner

United States

#13 Sep 9, 2010
serene wrote:
<quoted text>
You do pay a little bit more, but the quality is so worth it. I have never had an encounter with a rude worker. And they get river rats,(canoers), in there all the time, dressed in various attire,(cut-offs, torn t-shirts, etc;) Of course, not on a weekend evening meal.
You are pretty good with the sterotypes, just because I mentioned I wore an old harley shirt means the hawg pen is only place I eat? I'm actually more into applebees, ruby Tuesday, or tgi fridays... however the hawg pen is a great place to eat when you are enjoying a night out on the town.
serene

Fayetteville, TN

#14 Sep 11, 2010
<quoted text>
You are pretty good with the sterotypes, just because I mentioned I wore an old harley shirt means the hawg pen is only place I eat? I'm actually more into applebees, ruby Tuesday, or tgi fridays... however the hawg pen is a great place to eat when you are enjoying a night out on the town.
I didnt mean to offend you. I was just being funny - sorry. I also like Applebees, Ruby Tuesday, and TGIF's. I guess a trip out of town is required....
Meg

Dubuque, IA

#15 May 9, 2011
edz wingz
Tennessee

Ellenboro, NC

#17 May 18, 2011
Where is Edz Wingz?
Agreed

Manchester, TN

#18 May 29, 2011
I so agree, it does not matter how you dress you can be in bussiness cloths and they are just plain rude, I do have to say the food is good but not worth the long wait and the rude behavior of those waiting on you. Its no better when you call for takeout
<quoted text>
Not worth it

Manchester, TN

#19 May 29, 2011
I have ate there many times, had take out many time and yes the food is very good .Prices are way high even for good food. With that being said . Rude behavior of employees will destroy a place even if they have good food. We use to order lunches there several times a week for 5-10 people and have simply quit doing that because of the rude behavior.
serene wrote:
<quoted text>
Best

Manchester, TN

#20 May 29, 2011
Best breakfast has got to be Bill's great food and prices are more then reasonable. Lunch depending on what you want Kens, Edz (not if you are in a hurry ), Bills,Angies although Im not big on buffets Angies you can order off the menu. Fritz has a great CB and always a lunch plate that is good . Dinner ( Supper ) is the problem in this town Cahoots has become so cheap and just not that good anymore. Castaways if very slow and just ok but I did have there Prime rib that was awesome I mean really good with large portion. Cattlemans is way over priced. Angies if very good if you dont mind going up the hill. Edz is always good but always packed and getting your food takes a while .
foodie

Marion, NC

#21 Jun 15, 2011
Yeah, I usually call my order in when I go to Edz for lunch. It works better that way...even if I'm eating there, they have it ready if you tell them what time you want it.
I like the cheeseburger at The Restaurant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fayetteville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Waitress at the Chinese restaurant (Dec '16) Sat General Tso 14
franke mfg. (May '11) Jul 10 no selfy 87
Coffee Shop (Jul '12) Jun '17 sissy 166
Heaven Leigh May '17 Mister 1
Dalton's fitness (Jan '16) May '17 healthy 15
where to go for fun May '17 visitor 1
Bigham homes???? Anyone else fed up with them??? (Feb '14) May '17 Sharkell 20

Fayetteville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance