Wondering

Franklin, TN

#1 Oct 2, 2012
Anyone remember the hot little brunette with crystal eyes from several years ago. I think she may have been out with Mack Eslick a few times in high school? I saw her with him in his truck near McDonalds.( not sure how he managed that! I assumed she was his cousin or family friend hanging out until I asked around) she moved to town and just as quickly left. Thought I saw her downtown the other day. Is she back? What is her name? Need to know!
Boy

United States

#2 Oct 5, 2012
Krista Jean?
Tiff

Anniston, AL

#3 Oct 6, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Anyone remember the hot little brunette with crystal eyes from several years ago. I think she may have been out with Mack Eslick a few times in high school? I saw her with him in his truck near McDonalds.( not sure how he managed that! I assumed she was his cousin or family friend hanging out until I asked around) she moved to town and just as quickly left. Thought I saw her downtown the other day. Is she back? What is her name? Need to know!
Krista Jean is blonde now if it's her.
Tiff

Anniston, AL

#4 Oct 6, 2012
Does anyone know if she likes girls, and if she is single?
Boy

Smyrna, TN

#5 Oct 6, 2012
Is Krista still around Fayetteville?
Dee

Anniston, AL

#6 Oct 6, 2012
I saw her a couple of months back. She said that she was visiting her grandparents and was moving back to be closer to her boyfriend.
Boy

Antioch, TN

#7 Oct 7, 2012
I hope she does, I always liked her
Wondering

Franklin, TN

#8 Oct 9, 2012
She or someone she knew lived on Prospect Rd. Saw her mowing there once. Sight to be seen. Any ideas now? I spotted her walking in the square a few weeks ago. Going in the courthouse?
Girl

Franklin, TN

#9 Oct 9, 2012
Was she Mary Beth Harris' sister? Britnay? Did she go out with charlie too? If it was don't think she is back in town. My cousin still talks to her and last I heard she married some rich guy up in Nashville and had a ton of babies and the whole 9. Thought she was too fancy for Fayetteville. Why are you obsessing over high school anyway?
Boy

Smyrna, TN

#10 Oct 10, 2012
No that's not Krista. Krista doesn't have kids as far as I know. Just a beautiful girl, inside and out though
Dee

Atlanta, GA

#11 Oct 25, 2012
I think Krista's grandparents live on Prospect Rd.
Wondering 2

Mcminnville, TN

#12 Nov 20, 2013
Wondering wrote:
Why not sure how he managed that? What about Mack Eslick?
I think I know

Fayetteville, TN

#13 Nov 27, 2013
Wondering wrote:
She or someone she knew lived on Prospect Rd. Saw her mowing there once. Sight to be seen. Any ideas now? I spotted her walking in the square a few weeks ago. Going in the courthouse?
The girl I'm thinking of moved her when she was about 14/15 Brown hair, really blue eyes, lived off prospect on Patrick rd. I believe her name was Brittany and last name started with a Z. I haven't seen her since high school. She dated him for awhile. I remember her as being a nice girl.
Turtle

Huntsville, AL

#14 Nov 29, 2013
Wondering 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not sure how he managed that? What about Mack Eslick?
What about Mack Eslick? DUHHH! The dude couldn't get a date in a Mexican brothel with a hundred dollar bill in each hand, much less hang onto a hottie like this chick.
Wondering 2

Mcminnville, TN

#15 Nov 29, 2013
Turtle wrote:
<quoted text>
What about Mack Eslick? DUHHH! The dude couldn't get a date in a Mexican brothel with a hundred dollar bill in each hand, much less hang onto a hottie like this chick.
Looks like he gets a bunch a dates
Turtle

Huntsville, AL

#16 Dec 1, 2013
Wondering 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like he gets a bunch a dates
We must be talking about two different Mack Eslicks. The one I know couldn't get a date on a bet.
Wondering 2

Mcminnville, TN

#17 Dec 1, 2013
Tell me whatcha know.
insite

Huntsville, AL

#18 Jan 4, 2015
Last seen working at the Shell on 431 north of town.
too bad

Fayetteville, TN

#19 Jan 4, 2015
Boy wrote:
No that's not Krista. Krista doesn't have kids as far as I know. Just a beautiful girl, inside and out though
She's not anymore, don't know if she got into bad stuff or what but she is nowhere near as pretty as she once was.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fayetteville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fayetteville MILF 17 hr trainee 12
meth head girl (Jan '15) Jul 27 Observers wife lu... 80
City Schools considering running buses in the C... Jul 26 yep 3
Petersburg Mayor Jul 24 Russ 10
Facebook posts Jul 20 PB and J 9
The Arbys Manager (Aug '12) Jul 19 Turkey 51
franke mfg. (May '11) Jul 6 lololol 72
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fayetteville Mortgages