First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Question

Harrison, TN

#1 Mar 1, 2013
Why do all the posts about LC high keep getting deleted?
Bored of Ed

United States

#2 Mar 1, 2013
Because it is all true and those in charge don't want to admit it. Seems pretty obvoious

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3 Mar 1, 2013
Question wrote:
Why do all the posts about LC high keep getting deleted?
Apparently the Principle and Vice Principle have pull in here also. Figures.
Petition

Jackson, TN

#4 Mar 1, 2013
You guys need to bring a petition before the school board and get this matter addressed publicly. Otherwise, they're going to sweep this under the rug and act like it never happened.
interesting

Henderson, TN

#5 Mar 2, 2013
Is there something going on at LCHS?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#6 Mar 2, 2013
interesting wrote:
Is there something going on at LCHS?
Plenty
Lucky guy

Nashville, TN

#7 Mar 2, 2013
I'm so jealous, she is so hot
lies

Fayetteville, TN

#8 Mar 2, 2013
Here's what you should do....create some kind of job for her where she has a "title" and where you are her boss. She will be yours in no time! This formula has worked for two other "lucky guys!"
Lucky guy

Nashville, TN

#9 Mar 2, 2013
Thanks for the tip.
Bert

Talladega, AL

#10 Mar 2, 2013
ok
AmanaBlues

Oelwein, IA

#11 Mar 2, 2013
Coming from someone who is currently involved in workplace drama because of an affair I'd like an honest opinion on why everyone cares so desperately about the 2 who had the affair. It's not as of we intended on everyone finding out and trust me we have to agonize over our mistakes constantly but why does so many people want something to 'come of it' For example..want us to get fired or similar repercussions. What happened outside of work should remain outside of work. It doesn't have any effect on how we conduct our jobs so I'm just wondering???
Petition

Jackson, TN

#12 Mar 2, 2013
The reason is because it involves two people in positions of authority who are both supposed to be upstanding individuals to our youth and provide leadership to them. It's not just some drama story around the office. If they see them messing around and having an affair, then that degrades their part as being role models. Besides the parents, principals are the main ones that have final authority and say-so over how our children act. If they know that they sneak around and do things they shouldn't do, then that will teach our youth to do the same as adults. Yes, it is our business because its our youth and our taxes pay their salaries. If they abuse their position of power to fool around on the job, then it's the public's business and they should be held accountable for their actions. That's why we need to petition the board in a public manner to investigate this matter thoroughly, and if they choose not to do that, then we have the power of the voting booth to fix that.
gross

Henderson, TN

#13 Mar 3, 2013
Petition wrote:
The reason is because it involves two people in positions of authority who are both supposed to be upstanding individuals to our youth and provide leadership to them. It's not just some drama story around the office. If they see them messing around and having an affair, then that degrades their part as being role models. Besides the parents, principals are the main ones that have final authority and say-so over how our children act. If they know that they sneak around and do things they shouldn't do, then that will teach our youth to do the same as adults. Yes, it is our business because its our youth and our taxes pay their salaries. If they abuse their position of power to fool around on the job, then it's the public's business and they should be held accountable for their actions. That's why we need to petition the board in a public manner to investigate this matter thoroughly, and if they choose not to do that, then we have the power of the voting booth to fix that.
I can't believe nothing has happened in regards to this. It's a shame and disgusting that they are still happily prancing the halls at lchs while their families are destroyed.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#14 Mar 3, 2013
I agree.
Parent

Nashville, TN

#15 Mar 3, 2013
She is a great role model for the young women in that school. She shows them what you can achieve if you use all your talents and skills.
Hmmmmm

Ashland City, TN

#16 Mar 3, 2013
I don't know if anything has happened between these two educators. However, since these comments tend to assume it has, I will address it from that standpoint. I wonder how many people who are questioning them as role models are parents who have engaged in adultery, gossip, violence, and other negative behaviors? Research shows that parents are the greatest role models. The old adage of sweeping your own front porch comes to mind!
close to home

Fayetteville, TN

#17 Mar 3, 2013
It affects the teachers at the school, too. The power couple can show favoristm to the teachers who believe that even tho both of them got quick divorces (hmmmm) and ended long-term marriages (coincidence?) they are innocent. the teachers don't dare to say anything because they will find theirselves out of favor. Think about it.

The students all laugh about it and have no respect for them. it is really bad situation.

yeah, nobodys perfect and we have all made mistakes, but acting all high and mighty and lying about what they have done while they are in the power positions is bad
joke

Henderson, TN

#18 Mar 3, 2013
close to home wrote:
It affects the teachers at the school, too. The power couple can show favoristm to the teachers who believe that even tho both of them got quick divorces (hmmmm) and ended long-term marriages (coincidence?) they are innocent. the teachers don't dare to say anything because they will find theirselves out of favor. Think about it.

The students all laugh about it and have no respect for them. it is really bad situation.

yeah, nobodys perfect and we have all made mistakes, but acting all high and mighty and lying about what they have done while they are in the power positions is bad
Agreed!! The kids have no respect for them, and neither do the adults. It's a complete and total joke.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#19 Mar 9, 2013
Wow....
Stan

Knoxville, TN

#20 Mar 10, 2013
Wow is right.....rumors to keep the truth about city system from being told! Wake up!
Amazing Really wrote:
Wow....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fayetteville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bigham homes???? Anyone else fed up with them??? (Feb '14) May 1 SMH 17
Single men (May '15) May 1 Missed my chance 24
Glenn's Gourmet Goodies Owner (Dec '13) Apr 30 rfc 4
Lincoln county high school Apr 27 The count 1
franke mfg. (May '11) Apr 26 Employee 12345 75
Keila Anderson Apr 23 Friend 1
Slaw burger Festival Apr 21 Ragnar 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fayetteville Mortgages