I agree with you!!!!!!!!!
Maria from New York

United States

#42 Sep 16, 2010
I never meet Nick and I never meet Jacob, but
when I watched the trail on t.v. I cried and I
was devastated. I have children and I love them
more than my own life. I'm very sorry for Nick
and his family I'm sorry for Jacob and his family. When young Nick die I know that a part of them die too, when young Jacob were sent to jail for the mistake that he made I know that his parents are living a isolationg too. Young Nick and young Jacob
were victims of circumstances. I hope that young Nick is in heaven and I pray that one day when God recreate new heavens and new earth I hope that he is part of that promise. I hope and I pray that young Jacob will be forgiving by God for the mistake that he had made. I pray for both families. God have mercy on us, God deliver us from the devil, God deliver us from evil, God
forgive us, God help us through this life. Amen.
Maria from New York

United States

#43 Sep 16, 2010
Girlin HG wrote:
I agree with you!!!!!!!!!
Dear Girlin, thank you for responding.
lynndempsey

Beckley, WV

#44 Sep 17, 2010
Maria from New York wrote:
I never meet Nick and I never meet Jacob, but
when I watched the trail on t.v. I cried and I
was devastated. I have children and I love them
more than my own life. I'm very sorry for Nick
and his family I'm sorry for Jacob and his family. When young Nick die I know that a part of them die too, when young Jacob were sent to jail for the mistake that he made I know that his parents are living a isolationg too. Young Nick and young Jacob
were victims of circumstances. I hope that young Nick is in heaven and I pray that one day when God recreate new heavens and new earth I hope that he is part of that promise. I hope and I pray that young Jacob will be forgiving by God for the mistake that he had made. I pray for both families. God have mercy on us, God deliver us from the devil, God deliver us from evil, God
forgive us, God help us through this life. Amen.
Maria, I feel every single thing you stated.. you couldn't have said it more perfectly... Thank you
TNG

Spring Hill, TN

#45 Sep 18, 2010
Girlin HG wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me Missy, but his name is Eric Creason, and he is referred to as Nick in the news, paper, internet, maybe you need to get out of the woods in TN and enlighten your knowledge alittle. Tonya Bishop should be in prison as well, she is a no good tramp, and played both Eric/Nick and Jacob, but I guess you'll let me know Tonya and Eric/Nick was church goers and Christians right???? Whatever.... get outs the back woods and live alittle girl.!!!!!
Where should I start with this...You need to get out of the "poorly educated woods" and learn how to spell...Oh that's right, I forgot that you're from Alabama. I mean even the University of Alabama commits a spelling error every once and awhile (i.e. the 2010 football tickets vs. Mississippi, oh wait that is Mississipi for you Alabama folks). Secondly, how could you post something so confidently bashing others when in fact you're the one who doesn't know what you're talking about? I've known who he was since elementary and his name has always been Nick. Eric is, to the best of my knowledge, not even a middle name or anything of the sort. So please get YOUR facts straight before making yourself sound like a complete idiot. Why is it always the people from Alabama that start popping off at the mouth about things they know nothing about? All I ever hear them talk about is Bear Bryant and how they won 13 national championships (a perfect example of their inability to count).
P.S. In case you're wondering...A LITTLE is spelled with two words. Furthermore, I would like to think "get outs the back woods" is your way of trying to sound ghetto, considering you used a vocabulary with words such as tramp and skank throughout this thread, but in case you really are that incompetent, I suggest you stop browsing this thread and review your GED notes.
lisa

Waterloo, Canada

#46 Sep 18, 2010
His name is actually robert nicholas but goes by Nick everyone needs to get there facts straight
Maria Clement

United States

#47 Sep 19, 2010
Dear Topix,

I wrote to you before. I'm old enough to be Jacob's mom, I'm sorry for the all the people involve in this tragery I like to write to Jacob.
Maria Clement

United States

#48 Sep 19, 2010
Dear Topix,

I'm sorry for all the people that had been afected by this tragery I'm a mom and I love all my kids I hope and I pray that I never have to be in the same situation. I have a question, do you think that Jacob should have another trial? yeah, another trial because that creature drove Jacob to do what he did. That creature waiting for another victim and she is walking like nothing happen, please concider another trial for Jacob. Jaboc keep your self strong. I'll will be praying for you until the day that I die. I promise.
Maria Clement

United States

#49 Sep 19, 2010
Dear Lynndempey, thank you for responding
Some one from New York

United States

#50 Sep 19, 2010
When I was sixteen I had my first boyfriend. My boyfriend had other girlfriends and put me in a spot were I feel very low, degrated, and you named at that time of my teneager years a lot of thoughs came into my mind evil thoughts,sad thoughs, suicide thoughs. It took me a very long time to recuperated from that bad experience. We all know that Jacob made a terrible mistake,but what happen
to the other person? I'm not a lawyer,but why fifty one years? someone out there have something to do and triger him to do what he did. What kind of law is that? Jacob need another trial. Parents of Jacob, people all over I encorage you to stand and plea for another trial. Jacob need another trial, Jacob need another trial, Jacob need another triral I live in New York and due to busy schedule I can't go to TN, but if I live in Tn I will be in front of the prision with a big poster every day asking for another trial. Yeah, what is fare is fare and don't give that. Okay. Jacob need another trial, Jacob need another trial and so on
piriod.
Mystic

Melville, NY

#51 Sep 20, 2010
TN Grammy,
I agree with you 51 years is alot. Why he can't get another trial someone drove him to kill, therefore she should be in jail.
Mystic

New Hyde Park, NY

#52 Sep 21, 2010
Jacob case should be re open becase there is someone out there responsible for his crazy behavior.
tnzoot

United States

#53 Sep 23, 2010
I agree with A Friend in Taft. That girl hs a lot to aqnswer for.
well

Pall Mall, TN

#54 Oct 3, 2010
I am not from this area..however, I just saw the story on Dateline. I am wondering what has since happened to the girl involved. Has she gone on with her life, and what is she doing now? DOes she even realize that she was the cause of this? So, so sad for all involved.
lynndempsey

Beckley, WV

#55 Oct 3, 2010
well wrote:
I am not from this area..however, I just saw the story on Dateline. I am wondering what has since happened to the girl involved. Has she gone on with her life, and what is she doing now? DOes she even realize that she was the cause of this? So, so sad for all involved.
A lady told me that worked with her in allbama that she was chasing after a married man with Children.. and when the married man found out about the story, he quit his job.. she is also supose to be married and have a child now and still doing this...
lynndempsey

Beckley, WV

#56 Oct 3, 2010
Maria Clement wrote:
Dear Topix,
I wrote to you before. I'm old enough to be Jacob's mom, I'm sorry for the all the people involve in this tragery I like to write to Jacob.
I have made Jacob a myspace page and a facebook.. he writes his own blogs for it and I have his address on it... I have been collecting names to send to the governor of Tenn and the Probation Board to ask for a lesser sentence... I need names.. I have quite a few... I agree with all of you guys.. 51 years is too much and we need to try to speak up for Jacob.... If some of you people will be kind enough to allow me to place your name on a letter, that might do some good... I'm going to go to Jacob's pages and get his address and place them here... for you guys to join his facebook and myspace. I'm having a lot of virus's pop up in myspace so facebook may be better. You may enjoy reading his blogs too.
lynndempsey

Beckley, WV

#57 Oct 3, 2010
Mystic wrote:
TN Grammy,
I agree with you 51 years is alot. Why he can't get another trial someone drove him to kill, therefore she should be in jail.
I am placing Jacob's facebook page on here so all can come and read his blogs and maybe help me get enough names to ask for clemency.. www.facebook.com/JacobLeeDavis
lynndempsey

Beckley, WV

#58 Oct 3, 2010
Maria Clement wrote:
Dear Topix,
This is Jacob's facebook page... if you join it, you can read his blogs and get his address to write to him. I take care of it and send him everything people send.... it takes a little time because I have to mail it to him.. www.facebook.com/JacobLeeDavis
lynndempsey

Beckley, WV

#59 Oct 3, 2010
well wrote:
This is jacob's facebook ... he writes his own blogs and I put them there... you can also get his address there to write to him. We all need to band together to ask for clemency in a letter with names... www.facebook.com/JacobLeeDavis

Since: Sep 10

Huntsville, AL

#60 Oct 18, 2010
tnzoot wrote:
I agree with A Friend in Taft. That girl hs a lot to aqnswer for.
Exactly and why didn't anyting happen with her in the midst of all the charges????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fayetteville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any home churches or small fellowships in Fayet... 1 hr GraceFilled 1
News TBI investigating man's homicide in Fayetteville Aug 26 Casper 2
Trump for President, He will win. watch Aug 22 big gut 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Lol 308
the bottom (Jul '14) Aug 17 Disgusted 31
Single men (May '15) Aug 16 n00b 26
Help a local Marine Veteran Jul '16 The Sgt 1

Fayetteville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fayetteville Mortgages