First Prev
of 11
Next Last
touchofclass

Beckley, WV

#1 Sep 26, 2009
Jacob Davis was a young man who made a horrible mistake.. I know he needs to pay a price for the life he took , but does anyone think he should not have to be in prison for 51 years?
name

Daly City, CA

#2 Nov 8, 2009
touchofclass wrote:
Jacob Davis was a young man who made a horrible mistake.. I know he needs to pay a price for the life he took , but does anyone think he should not have to be in prison for 51 years?
He deserves life without parole. He threw his life away.
Lynn Dempsey

Beckley, WV

#3 Nov 9, 2009
name wrote:
<quoted text>
He deserves life without parole. He threw his life away.
Everybody has an opinion... my opinion is that he was just a kid who made a horible mistake... and 51 years is too much... King David did a horrible wrong in the Bible but God forgave him... Everyone deserves a second chance... Maybe one of these days, someone in your family will make a mistake then you will have to see them spend the rest of their life in prison... In this day and time of drug addiction, and many, many people get addicted at any age, things can happen so beware.. of what can happen in anyone's life...
Dr Crump

Tupelo, MS

#4 Nov 10, 2009
I think he should spend his entire life in prison for what he did. I will never forget seeing the hole in Nick's heart and having to tell his parents he is dead and there was nothing I could do.
fireman1000

Tullahoma, TN

#5 Nov 10, 2009
The Bible also says that those who live by the sword, shall die by the sword! He took a life and it would have been no worse for him to have given his life in return.
TN Grammy

Nashville, TN

#6 Nov 10, 2009
touchofclass wrote:
He should not if his state of mind is healthy. Unfortunately and sadly, his PRIDE apparently had taken all the HASSLE that he could handle from Nick over some girl. Temporary Insanity!!! Did she play them against each other???
Lynn Dempsey

Beckley, WV

#7 Nov 10, 2009
I think alot of people did think she played them against each other... I know it was wrong for Jacob to do it... maybe he didn't know how to get help. For this doctor who spoke above, you as a doctor should know that a young person's judgmental part of their brain is still immature at that age... and I just don't feel a person should have to spend all their life in prison... Jacob will tell anyone he is sorry.. I know sorry doesn't do it, but God does know his heart... and God Forgives, are we glad human beings do not have the ultimate power to send us to hell, because they certainly would.
Lynn Dempsey

Beckley, WV

#8 Nov 11, 2009
Dr Crump wrote:
I think he should spend his entire life in prison for what he did. I will never forget seeing the hole in Nick's heart and having to tell his parents he is dead and there was nothing I could do.
One other thing Dr. Crump, I would certainly look at my own life before I cast stones at another. I am a RN who worked with Doctors for twenty years, those doctors had affairs constantly, got people hooked on drugs, painkillers, and even had some of their pts. bring back half of prescriptions to them because they were addicted too... so I know about doctors... and what they do.. cocaine addicts, painkiller addicts, adulters and of course , liars because they do all this.. so be cautious about throwing the stone.
A Friend Taft Tn

Huntsville, AL

#9 Dec 17, 2009
Ithink Tonya Bishop should be in prison, she played both these young men and thought of only herself, apparently wasnt much to her considering she was having sex with both of them and in her own house, where were her PARENTS? Did they care if her daughter was a slut and sleeping around? I think Tonya drove Jacob to killing Eric, so where is Tonya now??? Her butt needs to be in prison for LIFE, I hope KARMA comes back on her sorry butt.
touch of class

Beckley, WV

#10 Dec 18, 2009
A Friend Taft Tn wrote:
Ithink Tonya Bishop should be in prison, she played both these young men and thought of only herself, apparently wasnt much to her considering she was having sex with both of them and in her own house, where were her PARENTS? Did they care if her daughter was a slut and sleeping around? I think Tonya drove Jacob to killing Eric, so where is Tonya now??? Her butt needs to be in prison for LIFE, I hope KARMA comes back on her sorry butt.
I think you are right!... but from what I can understand, she is out there chasing after another married man with kids.... so apparently she has not learned anything at all...
A Friend Taft Tn

Huntsville, AL

#11 Dec 30, 2009
touch of class wrote:
<quoted text> I think you are right!... but from what I can understand, she is out there chasing after another married man with kids.... so apparently she has not learned anything at all...
I guess she will never change her ways, but oneday she will pay for all the things she has done, you cant play with people's emotions and get away with it... Again, she is a SLUT and apparently her parents were pretty sorry, to allow her to have boys in their house to have sex with the sorry skank!!! KARMA is gonna get you TONYA~!~
touch of class

Beckley, WV

#12 Dec 30, 2009
A Friend Taft Tn wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess she will never change her ways, but oneday she will pay for all the things she has done, you cant play with people's emotions and get away with it... Again, she is a SLUT and apparently her parents were pretty sorry, to allow her to have boys in their house to have sex with the sorry skank!!! KARMA is gonna get you TONYA~!~
I'm thankful that someone can see that although Jacob made a horrible mistake that someone like this girl played a role too.
A Friend Taft Tn

Huntsville, AL

#13 Jan 11, 2010
Yeah the slut played a HUGE ROLE in Jacobs behavior and she drove him to kill Eric in a brutal way, because she knew Jacob loved her and would do anything for her, that is why she was having sex with him, so she could CONTROL HIM and play with his emotions, and drive him to kill someone.... She should have her ass in prison for accessory to murder, I hope KARMA bites her so hard she will never forget JACOB!!!!!!!!
A Friend Taft Tn

Huntsville, AL

#14 Jan 11, 2010
TONYA BISHOP GRADUATE OF LINCOLN COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL IN FAYETTEVILLE, TENNESSEE SHOULD BE IN PRISON DOING HER TIME FOR MURDER, SHE IS A EVIL WOMAN AND IF YOU KNOW HER I WOULD RUN RUN RUN RUN SHE IS A SLUT AND WILL ALWAYS BE ONE.... SHE SHOULD ROT IN PRISON BUT KARMA IS GONNA GET HER.....
touch of class

Beckley, WV

#15 Jan 11, 2010
A Friend Taft Tn wrote:
TONYA BISHOP GRADUATE OF LINCOLN COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL IN FAYETTEVILLE, TENNESSEE SHOULD BE IN PRISON DOING HER TIME FOR MURDER, SHE IS A EVIL WOMAN AND IF YOU KNOW HER I WOULD RUN RUN RUN RUN SHE IS A SLUT AND WILL ALWAYS BE ONE.... SHE SHOULD ROT IN PRISON BUT KARMA IS GONNA GET HER.....
Im sure that God will take care of it all in the end...
GirlfromFayettev ille

Nashville, TN

#16 Jan 25, 2010
touchofclass wrote:
Before you all start putting in your opinions maybe you should ask someone who witnessed the shooting!!!!!!!!! I DID!!! Jacob deserves what he got!!!!! There are lots of things you don’t know!
GirlfromFayettev ille

Nashville, TN

#17 Jan 25, 2010
A Friend Taft Tn wrote:
Yeah the slut played a HUGE ROLE in Jacobs behavior and she drove him to kill Eric in a brutal way, because she knew Jacob loved her and would do anything for her, that is why she was having sex with him, so she could CONTROL HIM and play with his emotions, and drive him to kill someone.... She should have her ass in prison for accessory to murder, I hope KARMA bites her so hard she will never forget JACOB!!!!!!!!
ALSO HIS NAME WAS NICK NOT ERIC!!! YOU SHOULD KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT BEFORE YOU DO!
wayne rd williams

Fayetteville, TN

#18 Mar 1, 2010
i do agree that one must pay for their short-comings, and the judgment served its purpose because a jury of his peers judged his outcome. this is the fair way the U.S. trial system works.

do i feel bad that a young man made a poor choice and has ruined the rest of his life when he is such an intelligent guy? YES! the fact is that he was 18, it's just so unfortunate.

the pain his family is feeling sine 1998 should have been thought about BEFORE davis made his choices. this lies on him, not the jury, judge, or creason family.
touch of class

Beckley, WV

#19 Mar 1, 2010
wayne rd williams wrote:
i do agree that one must pay for their short-comings, and the judgment served its purpose because a jury of his peers judged his outcome. this is the fair way the U.S. trial system works.
do i feel bad that a young man made a poor choice and has ruined the rest of his life when he is such an intelligent guy? YES! the fact is that he was 18, it's just so unfortunate.
the pain his family is feeling sine 1998 should have been thought about BEFORE davis made his choices. this lies on him, not the jury, judge, or creason family.
I know that people need to think before they do something but sometimes.. when a person is in severe mental pain, they do not always think correctly. People made mistakes, although I do know it was a horrible life changing misake.. and my heart goes out to the Cresong family... and always will, but I do think that people change and I think Jacob has and is paying a price, a dear price. I hope that some day, God will see fit, t deliver him out of this bondage... and let him help others to not make the same mistake. Unforgiving people are not going to make it to God... heaven... Period!!!!!
Girlin HG

Huntsville, AL

#20 Mar 2, 2010
GirlfromFayetteville wrote:
<quoted text>
ALSO HIS NAME WAS NICK NOT ERIC!!! YOU SHOULD KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT BEFORE YOU DO!
Excuse me Missy, but his name is Eric Creason, and he is referred to as Nick in the news, paper, internet, maybe you need to get out of the woods in TN and enlighten your knowledge alittle. Tonya Bishop should be in prison as well, she is a no good tramp, and played both Eric/Nick and Jacob, but I guess you'll let me know Tonya and Eric/Nick was church goers and Christians right???? Whatever.... get outs the back woods and live alittle girl.!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fayetteville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
franke mfg. (May '11) Fri The voice 76
Searching for childhood friend Thu Wonderwoman14 1
the bottom (Jul '14) Jun 10 Stayathomemommy82 30
around Jun 10 n00b 1
Fayetteville drivers (Dec '15) May '16 ThomasA 3
Karry nesselrodt May '16 b rod 7
Does anyone remember Ready's Bakery? May '16 Breadlover 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fayetteville Mortgages