NO MORE

United States

#1 May 26, 2011
Maybe this new principal will go back to marshall county. Guess they do not want him either or he would still be there!! Maybe Mrs. Stout will go back to the City System. They might think she is as pretty as she thinks she is!!!
GET UR DUN

Ardmore, AL

#2 May 28, 2011
Best thing for us is hope he stays. FANTASRIC JOB FOR FIRST YR THERE.Sure he wasnt right all time but he sure got students and teachers attention for the betterment and lord knows it was needed.
NO MORE

United States

#3 Oct 13, 2011
It is hard to to a bad job when you stay hidden!! Someday maybe he will figure out why he was hire maybe we will do HE IS USELESS!!!
Here here

Fayetteville, TN

#4 Oct 14, 2011
Sandy Stout is as pretty as she thinks she is
N2IT

Petersburg, TN

#5 Oct 14, 2011
Just curious why he is so bad. If I have to go into the school I always see him, I see him everyday doing bus duty and I see him at all the events at the school. I haven't had to deal with him but from what I hear he is doing a good job. Just curious what he is doing thats so bad or not doing. Not trying to be argumentative either. Just curious.
City resident

United States

#6 Oct 16, 2011
NO MORE wrote:
Maybe this new principal will go back to marshall county. Guess they do not want him either or he would still be there!! Maybe Mrs. Stout will go back to the City System. They might think she is as pretty as she thinks she is!!!
You have entirely too much time on your hands..... He is doing a great job. He has brought back school spirit back. If you want to slander someone, slander that crazy city school system.......
Improvement

United States

#7 Oct 16, 2011
The new principal can only be an improvement on who was there!!
burned

United States

#8 Oct 17, 2011
Improvement wrote:
The new principal can only be an improvement on who was there!!
You could not have said that better! A breath of fresh air from what we had before Mr. Sorrells.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fayetteville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
franke mfg. (May '11) Jul 10 no selfy 87
Waitress at the Chinese restaurant (Dec '16) Jun 27 i know 13
Coffee Shop (Jul '12) Jun '17 sissy 166
Heaven Leigh May '17 Mister 1
Dalton's fitness (Jan '16) May '17 healthy 15
where to go for fun May '17 visitor 1
Bigham homes???? Anyone else fed up with them??? (Feb '14) May '17 Sharkell 20

Fayetteville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance