“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#3 Dec 31, 2012
Syracuse sucks...
Division 3

Massena, NY

#4 Mar 14, 2013
Have followed college basketball all my life. I always loved SU but because of the cost I attend D3 games upstate lke St.Lawrence,Clarkson Universities and SUNY games. Well I broke down and purchased tickets for SU vs.Georgetown. Must say this that I have seen better talent in D3 games!!Coach B you need to start looking around the State more. I saw at your game some very poor basketball. Nice large crowd but not what I payed for!!

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#5 Mar 14, 2013
Division 3 wrote:
Have followed college basketball all my life. I always loved SU but because of the cost I attend D3 games upstate lke St.Lawrence,Clarkson Universities and SUNY games. Well I broke down and purchased tickets for SU vs.Georgetown. Must say this that I have seen better talent in D3 games!!Coach B you need to start looking around the State more. I saw at your game some very poor basketball. Nice large crowd but not what I payed for!!
The best college basketboall I have ever seen was Potsdam State against Clarkson University in Potsdam NY. They were Div III national champions.
Division3

Massena, NY

#6 Mar 17, 2013
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>The best college basketboall I have ever seen was Potsdam State against Clarkson University in Potsdam NY. They were Div III national champions.
your so correct sir. Many D 1 schools are very over rated. I would put up a few D3 schools anyday against them!!!

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#7 Mar 17, 2013
Division3 wrote:
<quoted text>your so correct sir. Many D 1 schools are very over rated. I would put up a few D3 schools anyday against them!!!
There is a small school in MA somewhere called Clark. I bet they can beat Fordham, Canisius, and similar programs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fayetteville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Syracuse owes everyone an apology for unleashin... (Apr '13) 12 hr Tom Cobb 4
where is the easiest place in Syracuse to buy s... Aug 1 sickandlonely 1
News Former Loretto worker charged with stealing $21... Jul 28 mary anne 2
News Building heat for Central New York peaks Wednesday Jul 27 jamal 1
Mark D Blum anti white Syracuse Attorney *****P... Jul 25 Rainymae 4
News The good, the bad and the ugly at Taste of Syra... Jul 23 Rena 2
Snapchat? Jul 22 bunnyears 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fayetteville Mortgages