scientist find possible cure for autism

scientist find possible cure for autism

Posted in the Fayetteville Forum

sunshine lolliepops

Rochester, NY

#1 Mar 25, 2013
scientist have reported a promising cure for autism.it seems to be on the back of every parents hand.when struck repeately immeadiately following undesirable behavior the subjects seem to develop a natural adversion to said behavior.one scientist was quoted"the power of this new tool inthe war against autism should not be underestimated".
the judge

Syracuse, NY

#2 Mar 26, 2013
sunshine lolliepops wrote:
scientist have reported a promising cure for autism.it seems to be on the back of every parents hand.when struck repeately immeadiately following undesirable behavior the subjects seem to develop a natural adversion to said behavior.one scientist was quoted"the power of this new tool inthe war against autism should not be underestimated".
I used to think so too until my husband and I had our youngest. He has Asperger's. May you be blessed with at least one child with Autism so that you too can have some kind of understanding.
Chief

New Hartford, NY

#4 Jun 2, 2013
Sunshine sounds like an ignoramous. So ignore him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fayetteville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Syracuse owes everyone an apology for unleashin... (Apr '13) Mon Tom Cobb 4
where is the easiest place in Syracuse to buy s... Aug 1 sickandlonely 1
News Former Loretto worker charged with stealing $21... Jul 28 mary anne 2
News Building heat for Central New York peaks Wednesday Jul 27 jamal 1
Mark D Blum anti white Syracuse Attorney *****P... Jul 25 Rainymae 4
News The good, the bad and the ugly at Taste of Syra... Jul 23 Rena 2
Snapchat? Jul 22 bunnyears 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fayetteville Mortgages