Hillsong United's 'The Heart Revolution: We're All in This Together' screens around the world

Oct 23, 2009 Full story: Post-Standard 16

International Christian music band Hillsong United makes its United States big-screen debut with the one-night-only screening of and concert and the documentary " The Heart Revolution: We're All in this Together" at 7:30 p.m. Nov.

Full Story
Jordan Mills

Australia

#1 Nov 1, 2009
The I-HEART documentary – Following worship band UNITED on their journey of discovery that WORSHIP and JUSTICE are inexplicably linked...“If what we (UNITED) are doing inside the church walls is having no effect on the streets we travelled to get there, then maybe we're missing the point?"

We're All In This Together is a documentary featuring the Hillsong UNITED Crew. It's about many stories encountered along the way that all lead to the ONE story. It's about justice, love and a hope found in God through His people.

With interviews and animation, it's not the same as part1 - With Hearts As One... that was the music... The united voice.

This is the story - the united action - the heart behind The I Heart Revolution... Of which we're all a part.

Watch the trailer: www.theiheartfilm.com
Men at work

India

#2 Nov 1, 2009
Beautiful, love their music

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#3 Nov 1, 2009
Sounds like the beginning of the end actually and just another pathetic propaganda attack by a dangerous economic god cult. It won't be long before hill song church is outed and their crimes revealed, I hope they enjoy live on the inside
Revelation

Sydney, Australia

#4 Nov 3, 2009
You can't pay for true spirituality - so Hillsong have an expensive nothingness.
robbie

Morinville, Canada

#6 Nov 5, 2009
self indulgent. convoluted. disturbing how the 'worship team' is worshipped by the thousands they perform in front of.
Greg

Sydney, Australia

#7 Feb 27, 2013
robbie wrote:
self indulgent. convoluted. disturbing how the 'worship team' is worshipped by the thousands they perform in front of.
Nobody at Hillsong worships the music team...this is a daft statement. The attendees worship the creator of the universe led by a polished worship team who are also worshiping the architect of the universe. Hillsong teaches an ancient message the same as the Baptists, Copts,Orthodox etc. The only difference is they do it in a way that will reach the upcoming generation. As for money I still think its better to put your money into a righteous cause that makes a positive difference in peoples life. Rather than poker machines, pubs, clubs, drugs and a lawless lifestyle.

Since: Feb 13

Lahore, Pakistan

#8 Feb 27, 2013
Please check the status of our parcels and i m legit not kacker.eb016641381pk
eb016643263pk
eb016643317pk
eb016641355pk
eb016642210pk
eb016643215pk
eb017095055pk
eb016643192pk 
eb016641470pk
eb016641917pk
eb016641951pk
eb016641421pk
eb016641381pk
Becky

Nanjing, China

#9 Feb 27, 2013
Greg wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody at Hillsong worships the music team...this is a daft statement. The attendees worship the creator of the universe led by a polished worship team who are also worshiping the architect of the universe. Hillsong teaches an ancient message the same as the Baptists, Copts,Orthodox etc. The only difference is they do it in a way that will reach the upcoming generation. As for money I still think its better to put your money into a righteous cause that makes a positive difference in peoples life. Rather than poker machines, pubs, clubs, drugs and a lawless lifestyle.
You're talking about daft? I'll tell you what's daft: even if there was a god who was "creator of the universe", the idea of worshipping it is daft.
Can't you see you are just like primitive islanders who worship their volcano?
Greg

Sydney, Australia

#10 Mar 8, 2013
Becky wrote:
<quoted text>
You're talking about daft? I'll tell you what's daft: even if there was a god who was "creator of the universe", the idea of worshipping it is daft.
Can't you see you are just like primitive islanders who worship their volcano?
Thats a bizzarre statement...this illuminated thinking or regressive thinking which is more apt. Allows people to drift away from the parameters of a superior beings established order. And what good has that done the world?. Wars, hate , racism, more wars, rampant abortions all because humanity thinks they can depart from the laws of God. It is only natural for a human being to want to worship the spirit that gives them life. Humanists worship themselves and pride their own their own so called illuminated knowledge which is devoid of a God consiousness, ultimately leaving them morally bankrupt and without hope, always trying to fill the spiritual vacuum with drugs, booze or humanistic ideology. I worship the Creator because I refuse to worship myself or my peers.
Tony Abbott

Kazakhstan

#11 Mar 8, 2013
I will stop the boats
Becky

Yangzhou, China

#12 Mar 8, 2013
Greg wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats a bizzarre statement...this illuminated thinking or regressive thinking which is more apt. Allows people to drift away from the parameters of a superior beings established order. And what good has that done the world?. Wars, hate , racism, more wars, rampant abortions all because humanity thinks they can depart from the laws of God. It is only natural for a human being to want to worship the spirit that gives them life. Humanists worship themselves and pride their own their own so called illuminated knowledge which is devoid of a God consiousness, ultimately leaving them morally bankrupt and without hope, always trying to fill the spiritual vacuum with drugs, booze or humanistic ideology. I worship the Creator because I refuse to worship myself or my peers.
So, you have a slave mentality. I pity you.
Greg

Sydney, Australia

#13 Mar 8, 2013
Becky wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you have a slave mentality. I pity you.
Slave mentality, No, a personal choice made, Yes. We all worship something, I worship the Ancient of Days in all of my imperfection as I was created to do. The alternative is to worship the god of self and human knowledge based on flaws, mayhem, arrogance and pride. I am no better than you Becky not by a long shot. But there comes a time when humanity has to make a choice between fundamental good or chaos. I have been a soldier I have served in a war zone, I was one of very few Christians in that army. Yet I had peace and an assurance of where my destiny lay. I am willingly submissive to the eternal being that is God.
Greg

Sydney, Australia

#14 Mar 8, 2013
PS. I am not afraid of death, it holds no mystique or horror for me. When the time comes and not for many years I shouldnt think. Then I will be stepping through that portal to eternal peace in a holy place where war, slavery, murder,mayhem and Politicians dont exist.
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Sydney, Australia

#15 Mar 9, 2013
Greg wrote:
PS. I am not afraid of death, it holds no mystique or horror for me. When the time comes and not for many years I shouldnt think. Then I will be stepping through that portal to eternal peace in a holy place where war, slavery, murder,mayhem and Politicians dont exist.
Ya dreamin'.

You need to read a description on the process of death as put forward by Buddhists. If anyone knows about death its them. The really serious Buddhists who have spent their whole lives practicing their religion actually look forward to death, and they have good reason to.

Occultists also believe what the Buddhists say in reguards to death.
Greg

Sydney, Australia

#16 Mar 9, 2013
Anglo-Saxon-Celt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya dreamin'.
You need to read a description on the process of death as put forward by Buddhists. If anyone knows about death its them. The really serious Buddhists who have spent their whole lives practicing their religion actually look forward to death, and they have good reason to.
Occultists also believe what the Buddhists say in reguards to death.
Been there done that all superficial emptiness. I am more interested in living a full life than concentrating on death. AS a practicing Christian I have no fear of it.
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Sydney, Australia

#17 Mar 9, 2013
Greg wrote:
<quoted text>
Been there done that all superficial emptiness. I am more interested in living a full life than concentrating on death. AS a practicing Christian I have no fear of it.
Yes i know, ignorance is bliss. I wish i could have been one of the brainwashed believers of Christianity i know things would have been much easier but i have this problem where i really want to know the truth.

Its far more probable that Christianity was designed to control millions of people than to give people the 'good news.'

Im still stuck in constant inner conflict about the subject.

Anyhow since you've "been there done that" dont you think the concepts of the Holy Guardian Angel and Christ being 'in you' are awfully similar?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fayetteville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josh Stimpson Autumn Schneider (Feb '14) 2 hr ashleymarie 26
E. Syracuse man, woman charged with murdering m... Mon Streetrunner 2
Groups plan tiny houses in Syracuse, some as sm... Mon Streetrunner 1
U.S. Navy Blue Angels to perform in Syracuse in... Mon Streetrunner 1
Review: Alliance Property Services (Mar '13) Dec 15 Matt E 32
Brindisi to introduce "Zone Pricing Laws" to co... Dec 15 Nose Picking Utican 72
SRC, Inc. Layoffs Dec 13 Fracker 3
Fayetteville Dating
Find my Match

Fayetteville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fayetteville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fayetteville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:23 pm PST