YES I am aware of the scumbags plans ...

YES I am aware of the scumbags plans to stop "support"

Posted in the Fayetteville Forum

Diana Vickery

New York, NY

#1 Apr 14, 2013
YES i am aware of the BAD scumbags plans ot stop any 'support' efforts for my version of the story..that has been ongoing sice the start..

YES I am aware they threaten death and what ever they need to ..get people "fired" etc..That IS the story.

They can't kill everyone..and they only harm those people let them harm..

I cant put info out if I do not know about it ..when scumbags certian people ot avoid me I knwo soemthing up and they have BAD plans..that most ofetn reflect somewhere in it all later..

I am not going to beg people to know what they should know..Knowledge is POWER also..

If you are a planned target by ROGUES and their scumbags ..You are a target ..and they will get you. the rest is all talk by scumbags for their sense of power off all of this..

They are much more successful when you play into their hands..

Right now my concerns are a former TOPS coworker..Why? Because shes ill and an easy target for scumbags to taunt and scare.

If I get info I feel is accurate I post it regardless of what threats "He" sends scumbags to make..if I get suspicous of their activity or hear threats they make I post it..and they have threatend me also many times..makes no difference.

So if scumbags begin to talk threast they are on a power trip with it all..The obsession "he" has is dates names and locations..and easy targets.."HE" loves easy targets..

YES I DO believe "they" will come some day the GRAND FINALE was a BIG part of original taunts years ago..I just don't know what they want..to claim they discovered a sex offender story about je now? LOLOLOL or better yet have "proof" awesome!

Is GOV Cuomo pro or con? I have no idea clues say con..Could ROGUES back a "good" Gov off by threats..probably..he may have a ghost in his closet..You never know and that ghost maybe all the ROGUES need,...the Birthday -cell phone clue is there.

I do know the ROGUES rely heavily on Judges for their doings also..and its NOT good..This Judge baxter link to what took place on Ver Planck Rd is unbelievable..but not in light of what Oswego DA Nickelson and judge Ludington did off each other in fulton..covered up by "other pressing obligations" bullshit..Dottie was claimed to have an injury off the attack she claimed i made on her and she had a "witenss" all on the "gain" payroll of the ROGUES behind all of this..

There is NO value for the public in this..You are the pawns..and Herkimer and Ver Planck Rd was the ROGUE signature..all played to be just Renz's fault and how..he grabbed the "perfect' "COINCIDENCE" victim's being on house arrest for over two months and picked the "perfect" "COINCIDENCE" date also to keep my story going on the same exact MO it began on..

Now how much more destruction BAD scumbags can do in my efforts to warn potential targets in this..I do not know BUT they have very successful so far..

I am NOT giving up regardless.
Viana Dickery

New York, NY

#2 Apr 14, 2013
Hey, go play with your poosiy we can smell it from here!
Me too

Tampa, FL

#3 Apr 14, 2013
So, why haven't they got you yet?
Judith Deveney

United States

#5 May 11, 2013
Your stories are terrible Diana!
brainstorm

United States

#6 May 11, 2013
Diana your stories are really bad!!!
tubby

United States

#7 May 11, 2013
All of her stories are garbage.
Sman

Lexington, KY

#8 May 20, 2013
Diana Vickery wrote:
YES i am aware of the BAD scumbags plans ot stop any 'support' efforts for my version of the story..that has been ongoing sice the start..
YES I am aware they threaten death and what ever they need to ..get people "fired" etc..That IS the story.
They can't kill everyone..and they only harm those people let them harm..
I cant put info out if I do not know about it ..when scumbags certian people ot avoid me I knwo soemthing up and they have BAD plans..that most ofetn reflect somewhere in it all later..
I am not going to beg people to know what they should know..Knowledge is POWER also..
If you are a planned target by ROGUES and their scumbags ..You are a target ..and they will get you. the rest is all talk by scumbags for their sense of power off all of this..
They are much more successful when you play into their hands..
Right now my concerns are a former TOPS coworker..Why? Because shes ill and an easy target for scumbags to taunt and scare.
If I get info I feel is accurate I post it regardless of what threats "He" sends scumbags to make..if I get suspicous of their activity or hear threats they make I post it..and they have threatend me also many times..makes no difference.
So if scumbags begin to talk threast they are on a power trip with it all..The obsession "he" has is dates names and locations..and easy targets.."HE" loves easy targets..
YES I DO believe "they" will come some day the GRAND FINALE was a BIG part of original taunts years ago..I just don't know what they want..to claim they discovered a sex offender story about je now? LOLOLOL or better yet have "proof" awesome!
Is GOV Cuomo pro or con? I have no idea clues say con..Could ROGUES back a "good" Gov off by threats..probably..he may have a ghost in his closet..You never know and that ghost maybe all the ROGUES need,...the Birthday -cell phone clue is there.
I do know the ROGUES rely heavily on Judges for their doings also..and its NOT good..This Judge baxter link to what took place on Ver Planck Rd is unbelievable..but not in light of what Oswego DA Nickelson and judge Ludington did off each other in fulton..covered up by "other pressing obligations" bullshit..Dottie was claimed to have an injury off the attack she claimed i made on her and she had a "witenss" all on the "gain" payroll of the ROGUES behind all of this..
There is NO value for the public in this..You are the pawns..and Herkimer and Ver Planck Rd was the ROGUE signature..all played to be just Renz's fault and how..he grabbed the "perfect' "COINCIDENCE" victim's being on house arrest for over two months and picked the "perfect" "COINCIDENCE" date also to keep my story going on the same exact MO it began on..
Now how much more destruction BAD scumbags can do in my efforts to warn potential targets in this..I do not know BUT they have very successful so far..
I am NOT giving up regardless.
How about a tl;dr version to your wall-o-text, otherwise, it didn't happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fayetteville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alexis Wantz 1 hr NotSteve 1
News SRC Fellowship Supports Student in Battle again... 6 hr mccarthypest 1
Josh Stimpson Autumn Schneider (Feb '14) Sun scumnee 37
News Bail set in Hartle rape case, jury selection to... Aug 19 Sarah 70
Blacks are destroying the city Aug 18 enough 1
News Well-known obstetrician Dr. Robert Neulander in... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Sur 13 Beat 1
News Celebrating a CNY winner: An Indian-American we... (Sep '13) Sep '13 DesiDragon 14

Fayetteville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fayetteville Mortgages