Police helicopter overhead last night in the village?

Posted in the Fayetteville Forum

Julie Bourbon

Syracuse, NY

#1 Sep 6, 2008
What was happening in the village o Fayetteville last evening (9/5/08) with the police helicopter circling and police cars all over the area??
Frank Bennel

United States

#2 Sep 6, 2008
Wow, I randomly stumbled apon this page but I heard and saw the helicopter last night aswell. They kept flying within the view of my window, so i started making hand gestures just to see what would happen because I was curious as to what would happen (call me paranoid). They turned around and flew in the exact same trajectory in the view of my window 3 more times, it was really odd...

I'm guessing there was a police chase or maybe some kids were getting into trouble in the woods having a fire on private property.
The King of Kirkville

Morrisville, NY

#3 Oct 8, 2008
frank stop smoking doobies
ZDONKS

Scottsdale, AZ

#4 Oct 10, 2008
Frank you are a genius...yes just make hand gestures during a police action to see what would happen. Nothing good you dullard.
redd

United States

#5 Oct 28, 2008
That happen to us here in the valley of the sun (Phx), it was a coyote bust...4 houses from us...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fayetteville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josh Stimpson Autumn Schneider (Feb '14) 10 hr miloka 19
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 11 hr henu 6,432
Anyone interested in getting involved in a new ... Tue interested 2
Review: Alliance Property Services (Mar '13) Sep 15 Anonymous 24
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Sep 12 Stan Stasiak 16,786
any hourly hotels in E Cuse Sep 12 swinging 1
Woman riding 8,000 miles cross country on horse... Sep 11 geirogie 1
•••
•••
•••

Fayetteville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Fayetteville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••