Dalai Lama to visit SU

Aug 28, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NewsChannel 9 WSYR

The spiritual leader of Tibetan Buddhism and outspoken advocate for peace, the Dalai Lama, will visit Syracuse University in October, according to a release issued by the school.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Oct 16, 2012
Angel Justice

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

This is sad that the Dalai Lama is coming to Syracuse to further his shabby career. The Dalai Lama is a fraud. It is well known that the Dalai Lama is a Nazi sympathizer with ties to criminals and violent terrorists. The Dalai Lama even admitted to the New York Times in 1972 that he headed a terrorist organization.

For more information on this terrorist who does business as : The Dalai Lama, just go
to www.angelofjustice.org
attila the Han

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

religion are good. but when human involved things just turned bad. right at the core of humanities, a shade of darkness nurtures greed and vanity. he is the incarnation of holy bullshit, much like i am the president of timbuktu.
Angel Justice is an idiot

Oxford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Angel Justice, I just want to inform you about an experience relating to your post. I like others read your, and took it to be pseudo-fact. And was recently torn apart from a very enlightened spiritual leader for spreading this misinformation. After fact checking I can say first of all the Dalai Lama was 10 when the WWII ended, the NYT mentions nothing from any article that year about any criminal organizations, and the Dalai Lama has done more for world peace, and positivity for all man kind with just his pinky than you most likely have ever done in your whole life.
While it makes me angry that people think like you do, I would also like to take this time to urge you to read on what that Dalai Lama has done, and what he speaks of.
Community Disorganizer

Newtown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

The Dalai Lama doesn't come cheap, whos footing the bill?
Steel City Steelers

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

YOU DUMMIES complain about this non issue, but watch chaos at the dome with some freebullshit event?

I guess you jackholes are asleep at the switch because on thursday you are going to have 16,000 rap "lovers" at your precious dome, good luck wit dat.
Otto Botkumero

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

The monster of rap is headed to On-Center Thursday. You'll need more than the Dalai Lama to save your asses from the likely chaos. These rapper crowds are known for violence and riots.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fayetteville Discussions

Search the Fayetteville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 12 hr Gravity Pete 670
"protect an serve" 17 hr concerned citizen 1
the Animal channel 20 back in the 80-s (Mar '12) Tue 32 Pill Mobile 39
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Mon cornholio 437
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Mon sdd 755
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Mon trs 16,778
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Mon land of the slaves 6,371
•••
•••
•••
•••

Fayetteville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fayetteville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••