Dalai Lama to visit SU

Dalai Lama to visit SU

There are 6 comments on the NewsChannel 9 WSYR story from Aug 28, 2012, titled Dalai Lama to visit SU. In it, NewsChannel 9 WSYR reports that:

The spiritual leader of Tibetan Buddhism and outspoken advocate for peace, the Dalai Lama, will visit Syracuse University in October, according to a release issued by the school.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsChannel 9 WSYR.

Angel Justice

Rome, NY

#1 Aug 29, 2012
This is sad that the Dalai Lama is coming to Syracuse to further his shabby career. The Dalai Lama is a fraud. It is well known that the Dalai Lama is a Nazi sympathizer with ties to criminals and violent terrorists. The Dalai Lama even admitted to the New York Times in 1972 that he headed a terrorist organization.

For more information on this terrorist who does business as : The Dalai Lama, just go
to www.angelofjustice.org
attila the Han

Australia

#2 Sep 21, 2012
religion are good. but when human involved things just turned bad. right at the core of humanities, a shade of darkness nurtures greed and vanity. he is the incarnation of holy bullshit, much like i am the president of timbuktu.
Angel Justice is an idiot

New Berlin, NY

#3 Oct 13, 2012
Angel Justice, I just want to inform you about an experience relating to your post. I like others read your, and took it to be pseudo-fact. And was recently torn apart from a very enlightened spiritual leader for spreading this misinformation. After fact checking I can say first of all the Dalai Lama was 10 when the WWII ended, the NYT mentions nothing from any article that year about any criminal organizations, and the Dalai Lama has done more for world peace, and positivity for all man kind with just his pinky than you most likely have ever done in your whole life.
While it makes me angry that people think like you do, I would also like to take this time to urge you to read on what that Dalai Lama has done, and what he speaks of.
Community Disorganizer

Trumbull, CT

#5 Oct 15, 2012
The Dalai Lama doesn't come cheap, whos footing the bill?
Steel City Steelers

Boston, MA

#6 Oct 15, 2012
YOU DUMMIES complain about this non issue, but watch chaos at the dome with some freebullshit event?

I guess you jackholes are asleep at the switch because on thursday you are going to have 16,000 rap "lovers" at your precious dome, good luck wit dat.
Otto Botkumero

United States

#7 Oct 16, 2012
The monster of rap is headed to On-Center Thursday. You'll need more than the Dalai Lama to save your asses from the likely chaos. These rapper crowds are known for violence and riots.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fayetteville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
20 sexy female looking for Skype fun 53 min davemargate 3
5 star steak and seafood home delivery (Aug '14) 1 hr Ruths55 6
tuscarora road 2 hr pig legs2 2
News Two men charged with robbing marijuana from thi... (May '12) Sun Ferrari 9
Review: Clinton Street Spa (Jan '09) Jul 3 jantonio 46
Syracuse Police rescue pregnant women Jul 2 Nicole 1
New York Governor Jul 2 Wilmae 1
More from around the web

Fayetteville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE