First Prev
of 13
Next Last
First Girl

Bunola, PA

#1 Aug 15, 2008
I had the good fortune last year to travel down to Fayetteville and meet members of the Wingmen at the Moore Co. Rodeo. Some really good people there, give bikers a good name. Just wanted to give a standin "O" for all the guys and their ole ladies! Thanks!
Shovelhead

Fayette, MO

#2 Sep 4, 2008
They are cops
nunur

Marietta, GA

#3 Sep 8, 2008
they are not cops -- they are wanna be bad asses. they have no backbone. the only time they show any "tuffness" is when they are bulling a prospect.
ROMP

Fayetteville, NC

#5 Sep 11, 2008
David Tope wrote:
We are not cops or wanna be bad assess. We get all the ass we want. Each others.
I HOPE THIS MEANS THAT TOPE IS NOT BACK IN THE STATES. MICHELLE AND I HAVE BEEN HAVING A VERY GOOD TIME. WINK. EVEN HIS KIDS WOULD RATHER HE STAY AWAY. SO HAY TOPE, THINGS HAVE BEEN MUCH BETTER AROUND HERE SINCE YOU LEFT. WE ALMOST HAVE FIXED EVERYTHING YOU MESSED UP BEFORE LEAVING. YOU EVER THINK OF EXTENDING YOUR COFFEE MAKING TRIP DOWNRANGE? I THINK IT WOULD BE A GREAT IDEA. JUST STAY DOWN RANGE WHERE YOU CANNOT MESS ANYTHING UP, AND OH ONE MORE THING, KEEP THOSE CHECKS A COMING. WE LIKE THEM.
embarrassed biker

Fayetteville, NC

#6 Sep 23, 2008
This is what the biker couuminity has become. YOu can not make a postive post about the Wingmen Motorycle CLub without these posters making fools out of thereselves. COme on so called "Real Fayetteville Bikers" you are an embarrasement to the community. Read these posts how ridiculous and childish. Grown up. YOu guys are suppose to be tough SF guys no gossip queen or internet cowards. What have you accomplished. The WM are getting more popular by the minute because of the attention and hype.
To ROMP

Lillington, NC

#7 Sep 23, 2008
You obviously don't know anything about Tope. To say he has kids is freaking hilarious. Makes your comments real credible. You should watch the comments you make about his wife too, she isn't involved in this mess and isn't even in the states. Just one more bit of information you don't know about the Topes.
Rastus

Fayetteville, NC

#8 Sep 23, 2008
Is topes wife hot? I'd like some of that also. Nothing better than a deployed GI's chick giving it up.
Former Soldier

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#9 Sep 24, 2008
Where do the WMMC hang out in Fay'ville?
antigang

Fayetteville, NC

#10 Sep 24, 2008
There gang members so evidently anywhere they want.
Timmy

Fayetteville, NC

#11 Sep 24, 2008
I can tell you where they don't hang out. You will not see them at the Tree House, or Poindexers, sometimes in the Dawg House, but they know they are not very welcome there. You will definately not see them outside of Fayetteville. For sure not Dunn, Lumberton, or Raleigh. The Scorpians in Lee county have said they cannot go there. The Desperados said they could not go into Johnson County. So basically they are limited to a few bars in Fayetteville and some in Southern Pines. Although they are gang members, they are bottom feeders. sort of like the red headed step child that is in trouble all the time.
Honky

Southern Pines, NC

#12 Sep 24, 2008
All motorcycle club members like to suck eachother off. You all have no lives and would more than likely piss yourselves if you came into contact with a real gang member. You are all just a bunch of rich honkies trying to play tough Half of all of you only bought bikes so you could get some pussy, no matter how stanky, in your miserable lives. These coons riding around on little Kawasaki's kick more ass than any Harley Rider. Hell, Harleys are mostly made in India and assebled here in the USA. US made my ass. You are all just sheeple (sheep people) who Harley depends on to make a mint, and being gullible hill billies with a high school or less education you fall for it. "I am a rebel because I am in a gang and ride a bike." Piss off and stop pretending you are anything but poser's. Play time is for pre-schoolers.

Go ahead and try to flame, I got you good. After most of you are done sputtering and drooling the best you will all probably come up with is I am scared and don't have guts. Screw you.
Tom

Germany

#13 Sep 24, 2008
am just wondering who all of you people are? You leave all these negative comments on here. I would like to know if anyone of you know any MC club members personally? I don't mean going to public events from any of the MC's or to tag along on a Friday night. I doubt that you know any of them personally. So what are you basing all your opinions on?
Lee and Diane are some of the nicest, caring and genuine people you will ever meet. Lee has done a lot for the motorcycle community. He is well liked within all the MC clubs and deserves nothing but the utmost respect.
I think all of you need to find a hobby. It is sad that all you do is sit here and leave stupid comments. Get a life. There must be something missing in your lifes since you seem to have nothing better to do.
Curiousindi

Fayetteville, NC

#14 Sep 25, 2008
Timmy wrote:
I can tell you where they don't hang out. You will not see them at the Tree House, or Poindexers, sometimes in the Dawg House, but they know they are not very welcome there. You will definately not see them outside of Fayetteville. For sure not Dunn, Lumberton, or Raleigh. The Scorpians in Lee county have said they cannot go there. The Desperados said they could not go into Johnson County. So basically they are limited to a few bars in Fayetteville and some in Southern Pines. Although they are gang members, they are bottom feeders. sort of like the red headed step child that is in trouble all the time.
Just curiosu, where do you get your info. I see the Wingmen at the Tree House quite a bit, They are always at the dawg house, several of the Wingmen ol ladies work there, I also seen some of the "managers" at the Wingmen's Last Party along with Steph from Poindexters. So what's up with that? Also I always see the Scopions at the Moore COunty Club house supporting their runs. Sorry but Phil and Preacher were at the last main event. Post what you must but at least know what your talking about.
info fortim

Fayetteville, NC

#15 Sep 25, 2008
JUst so you now, they are no no longer Scopions in Lee COunty.
John H

Fayetteville, NC

#16 Sep 25, 2008
info fortim wrote:
JUst so you now, they are no no longer Scopions in Lee COunty.
We ran them punks out like we ran the Angels out last time and were going to run them Angels out again. I said this before, was even quoted in the newspaper. This is not an angel town, this is a Wingmen town!

WFFW!
Pete

Fayetteville, NC

#17 Sep 25, 2008
Piss on the wingpunks. They are nothing but a bunch of wanna be gangbangers. I don't know whats worse, just being a gang banger or wanting to be a gang banger and not making the cut. Silly wingpunks, when are you guys going to grow up?

Since: Aug 08

NYC

#18 Sep 26, 2008
Curiousindi wrote:
<quoted text>Just curiosu, where do you get your info. I see the Wingmen at the Tree House quite a bit, They are always at the dawg house, several of the Wingmen ol ladies work there, I also seen some of the "managers" at the Wingmen's Last Party along with Steph from Poindexters. So what's up with that? Also I always see the Scopions at the Moore COunty Club house supporting their runs. Sorry but Phil and Preacher were at the last main event. Post what you must but at least know what your talking about.
How are Preacher and Phillip? Haven't seen them in years. Great guys. L&R to them.

Glenn
VFFV
(ret.)
Unbelievable

Fayetteville, NC

#19 Sep 26, 2008
John H wrote:
<quoted text>
We ran them punks out like we ran the Angels out last time and were going to run them Angels out again. I said this before, was even quoted in the newspaper. This is not an angel town, this is a Wingmen town!
WFFW!
See th is is what I mean about the so called" real bikers" trying to make a point. Any one who has any common sense at all knows that John H. did not write this. Another poster trying to institigate some drama to excite their life. At least be a men about it and quit hiding behind a computer screen. Thank god the "real deals'" know the deal.

“No Bull, just the facts.”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#20 Oct 1, 2008
The whole bas Wingmen makes me sick. Yea, they got alot of vets, that means guys who went to foreign countries to put their life on the line every day and they didn't run cryin outta that country. So what the hell could make ANYONE think they're scared of a few wanna-be rice burnin bikers(used loosely). When needed, they all got each others backs. Just because they don't act like stupid little cowboys ridin thru town and shootin the place up,give it up little boys, you will never be one of them. lol
Shoe String

Raleigh, NC

#21 Oct 14, 2008
I don't know about the bad ass thing but they told the Nam Knights they could not form a chapter in F-Ville and the Knights told to F off and started the chapter anyway. They even brought in a Buffalo Solder escapee and nothing was said. As I got the story the F-Ville NK Chap Pres told them to go to hell. Maybe they did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fayetteville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Transgender Dating in Fayetteville (Dec '14) Jul 24 Zack 5
I wanna find someone special (Oct '11) Jul 23 Mike694 9
Debate: Marijuana - Fayetteville, NC (Aug '10) Jul 22 k 250
News Police: Man set ex-girlfriend's puppy on fire a... Jul 22 Trigger 12
Fayetteville Motorcycle Clubs? (Mar '09) Jul 13 Ghozt 629
why are the brutal squad hells angels so fat an... (Jan '10) Jul 9 Truther 34
Looking for old ncfayetteville friend Jul 5 Jamie 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fayetteville Mortgages