Not so Confused

Goodyear, AZ

#256 May 28, 2008
How about a recipe for kubla kahn, is that a animal mineral or chicken shit?
Doc Kip

Lumberton, NC

#257 May 28, 2008
Wingmen, shut up stop this. You are embarrassing all of us.

WFFW
Pipe

Lumberton, NC

#258 May 28, 2008
Yes, all Wingmen stop posting here

Pipe
WFFW NY
Recipe guru

Goodyear, AZ

#259 May 28, 2008
I'm sure its Chicken Shit. I took a class on how to tell in college.

Kubla is a small town chicken shit from GA so a few potatoes and carrots you have kubla stew.
noone

Philadelphia, PA

#260 May 28, 2008
the only name you should post under is scared bitch. Everyone sees it gobble cock. hahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Super Dave

Lumberton, NC

#261 May 28, 2008
Everyone listen up! The Wingmen MC are fed up with this bullshlt. We are not afraid of anything or anyone and that includes the Hells Angels, Outlaws, Pagans, Warlocks, Veterans, Southern Riders, ANYONE! In fact everyone of you can kiss my ass, thats right all of you! We dont like you and dont need you!

SD
WFFW Savanah
Recipe guru

Goodyear, AZ

#262 May 28, 2008
Bob's Stuffed Mushrooms with Kubla Kahn
SUBMITTED BY: Robert Lockwood
"These stuffed mushroom taste better than that famous American-Italian restaurant!"

PREP TIME 35 Min
COOK TIME 25 Min
READY IN 1 Hr
SERVINGS & SCALING
Original recipe yield: 20 mushrooms
US METRIC

About scaling and conversions

INGREDIENTS Half a Kubla Kahn
20 mushrooms, stems removed
2 (6.5 ounce) cans minced clams, drained
1/2 cup melted butter
1 small onion, chopped
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
3/4 cup Italian bread crumbs
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons dried parsley
2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
1/2 tablespoon ground black pepper
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup melted butter

READ REVIEWS (2)

Review/Rate This Recipe
Save To Recipe Box
Add to Shopping List
Add a Personal Note
Post a Recipe Photo
Post a Favorite Food List
Create a Menu

DIRECTIONS
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 9x13 inch baking dish with a sheet of aluminum foil, and lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray. Clean the mushrooms carefully with a damp paper towel or a soft mushroom brush, and place into the prepared pan upside down.
Place the clams, 1/2 cup of melted butter, onion, Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, and garlic in a large mixing bowl. Season with parsley, Italian seasoning, and pepper; mix well. Fill the mushroom caps with the clam mixture, and round over the tops. Sprinkle with the shredded mozzarella cheese, and drizzle with the remaining 1 cup of butter.
Bake in the preheated oven until the mushrooms are tender, and the mozzarella cheese has lightly browned, 25-30 minutes.
Barry

Lumberton, NC

#264 May 28, 2008
I second the motion, get in line bitches and kiss this ass!

WFFW NJ
noone

Philadelphia, PA

#265 May 28, 2008
Super Dave wrote:
Everyone listen up! The Wingmen MC are fed up with this bullshlt. We are not afraid of anything or anyone and that includes the Hells Angels, Outlaws, Pagans, Warlocks, Veterans, Southern Riders, ANYONE! In fact everyone of you can kiss my ass, thats right all of you! We dont like you and dont need you!
SD
WFFW Savanah
You see here is a perfect example of a punk bitch impersonating someone else. He can't and wont do it himself so he slanders other clubs posing as a WINGMEN. Nothing you write here will undo 30+ years of standing like a man you cowardly bitches.The other patch clubs can see threw your bullshit and dispise punks and cowards aswell. So by all means carry on it's definatly entertaining.
Raul

Lumberton, NC

#267 May 28, 2008
turn off the recipe guru
Recipe guru

Goodyear, AZ

#268 May 28, 2008
Super Dave wrote:
SD
WFFW Savanah
Sounds like something SD would say.?Fayetteville though? How about another receipe.

Bob's Stuffed Mushrooms SUBMITTED BY: Robert Lockwood
"These stuffed mushroom taste better than that famous American-Italian restaurant!"

PREP TIME 35 Min
COOK TIME 25 Min
READY IN 1 Hr
SERVINGS & SCALING
Original recipe yield: 20 mushrooms
US METRIC

About scaling and conversions

INGREDIENTS
20 mushrooms, stems removed
2 (6.5 ounce) cans minced clams, drained
1/2 cup melted butter
1 small onion, chopped
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
3/4 cup Italian bread crumbs
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons dried parsley
2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
1/2 tablespoon ground black pepper
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup melted butter

READ REVIEWS (2)

Review/Rate This Recipe
Save To Recipe Box
Add to Shopping List
Add a Personal Note
Post a Recipe Photo
Post a Favorite Food List
Create a Menu

DIRECTIONS
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 9x13 inch baking dish with a sheet of aluminum foil, and lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray. Clean the mushrooms carefully with a damp paper towel or a soft mushroom brush, and place into the prepared pan upside down.
Place the clams, 1/2 cup of melted butter, onion, Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, and garlic in a large mixing bowl. Season with parsley, Italian seasoning, and pepper; mix well. Fill the mushroom caps with the clam mixture, and round over the tops. Sprinkle with the shredded mozzarella cheese, and drizzle with the remaining 1 cup of butter.
Bake in the preheated oven until the mushrooms are tender, and the mozzarella cheese has lightly browned, 25-30 minutes.
Meadiator

Goodyear, AZ

#270 May 28, 2008
Lets say we all get together at the Moore County Fair grounds say 5 PM June 7th and lets talk recipes and fashion. Thru all things all things are possible. Bring your lunch if you have the balls, free admission for all posters just print your posting and present at gate.
Tim M

Lumberton, NC

#272 May 28, 2008
We finally get to hear from Bandana Boy, welcome Romp. I was wondering when you were going to grace us with your miserable presence.

For everyone else, look at poor Romp's myspace page. It is set to private but you can still see his picture clearly a poser. Nice barrett, t-shirt and gloves. You must have borrowed that from one of the team guys.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...
noone

Philadelphia, PA

#273 May 28, 2008
not romp.
Tim M

Lumberton, NC

#274 May 28, 2008
Meadiator wrote:
Lets say we all get together at the Moore County Fair grounds say 5 PM June 7th and lets talk recipes and fashion. Thru all things all things are possible. Bring your lunch if you have the balls, free admission for all posters just print your posting and present at gate.
you losers will do ANYTHING to get people to go to your events. Such losers.
Legal Begal

Lumberton, NC

#275 May 28, 2008
I hope everything at the moore county tea party is legit. I would hate to have a bunch of different agencies show up and ruin your little bit of fun.
Fayer

Benson, NC

#276 May 28, 2008
Legal Begal wrote:
I hope everything at the moore county tea party is legit. I would hate to have a bunch of different agencies show up and ruin your little bit of fun.
Damn,another copwantingn to be a biker.
Pete M

Lumberton, NC

#277 May 28, 2008
This guy is a Master Sergeant on active duty. Look at the freaks he is in a band with. I bet the CSM at USASFC would enjoy seeing this;

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...
Virgil WFFW

Chatsworth, GA

#278 May 29, 2008
Kubla Kahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Try again, dickhead. I only post under one name. It's apparent that Zorro/Virgil screwed up and posted under the wrong name and gave hisself away, but that ain't got shit to do with me.
You are wrong. Sometimes we, as a club, have to use diversionary tactics to protect the security and integrity of our club. It's not unlike occasionally changing your password or pin number. In these troubling times we have to be more security conscious. Its not just for our protection but for the safety of other clubs and civilians in our A.O. that many unknowling provoke us to unexpectedly attack them.

Virgil (N.Georgia Chapter)
Wingmen M/C
Virgil WFFW

Munford, AL

#279 May 29, 2008
Biker Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
And just what the hell did you do to the 2nd brg and the VMC? Tell me more BULLSHIT please.
It is common public knowledge that we had to confront the vietnam vets club when they came onto our turf in Fayetteville so we had to muscle them up a bit. The big bad 2nd bgd club were to scared to even show up. We let them know that this is our town and that they better not show up around here again. They wont be showing their faces in Fayetteville or Savannah because they know we mean business! It's knid of a shame that we cant get along better with other vets and vets clubs but they have got to realize that WE are now the dominate club in Fayetteville, Savannah, and in Clarksville.

Virgil (N.Georgia Chapter)
Wingmen M/C

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fayetteville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fayetteville Motorcycle Clubs? (Mar '09) Sat Wolf 680
AAA Fence Co. (Mar '10) Aug 14 I know where paul... 59
Moving to North Carolina - Recommendations Aug 10 Judith 1
Kratom In Fayetteville (Dec '14) Aug 9 RavensApothecary 5
Mud Sharks at Golds Gym in Hope Mills (Dec '16) Aug 7 Stu 17
News More Aug 3 needtshirtsnow 1
Join the Army ($100,000 sign on bonus) Aug 2 Sgt SquarePants 1

Fayetteville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance