Fraud Finder

United States

#231 May 28, 2008
eating guy wrote:
I thought this was a receipe/movie blog?
Hot dog recipes coming up.

When I think of camping, I have visions of sitting around a campfire roasting hotdogs on a stick. But hotdogs can be the main ingredient in other recipes too. Want to try something different than a hotdog on a bun? Check out these popular hotdog recipes sent in by fellow campers. And don't limit yourself to plain hotdogs. Try substituting metts, brats, Italian sausage, Polish sausage, or Kielbasa.

1. Coney Islands
Just grill or roast your hotdogs over the campfire, place them on a bun, and top with a dab of mustard, chili
Virgil WFFW

Munford, AL

#233 May 28, 2008
We are back in Georgia, silly. Rolling Thunder is over till next year.

Virgil
Wingmen M/C
Virgil WFFW

Munford, AL

#234 May 28, 2008
LOCO wrote:
<quoted text>
You can also see "Fuzzy" and Cisco", 40plus year Oakland Hells Angels on myspace. Are they gay too? I don't think so. It is just the times.
I'll post it again in case you missed it. And dont fool yourself into believeing that I am not a Wingman or you could find out the hard way like the Vietnam Vets and the 2nd brigade vets m/c's did!

Well Loco.
Some of the Hells Angels are admitted homosexuals. Its even in the book by Hunter S. Thompson. And there are a large number of the black and white Outlaws that have finally admitted that they were gay. It is a sign of the times. Ive seen plenty of 1%er wearing a rainbow ribbon. Most of them wear it inside their diamond.

Virgil (Georgia Chapter)
Wingmen M/C
Biker Dude

Spanish Fork, UT

#235 May 28, 2008
Hey who don't like coffee......?

Coffee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaInformation from Wikipedia on the plant producing this beverage, its history, biology, cultivation, processing, social aspects, health aspects and ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coffee - Similar pages

Starbucks HomepageStarbucks Coffee Company is the leading retailer, roaster and brand of specialty coffee in the world. The Company's other brands enhance the Starbucks ...
www.starbucks.com/ - Similar pages

Coffee Review :: The World's Leading Coffee Buying GuideCoffee and coffee-related reviews done by Kenneth Davids and others.
www.coffeereview.com/ - Similar pages

Peet's Coffee & TeaDiscover Peet's Coffee & Tea. Fresh-roasted coffees, hand-selected teas and unique gifts. Peetís unique roasting style results in a rich, complex taste that ...
www.peets.com/ - Similar pages

Coffee @ nationalgeographic.com The history of coffee, descriptions of different varieties, map of coffee-producing countries and a discussion forum.
www.nationalgeographic.com/coffee/ - Similar pages

Fair Trade CoffeeThe United States consumes one-fifth of all the world's coffee, making it the largest consumer in the world. But few Americans realize that agriculture ...
www.globalexchange.org/economy/coffee - Similar pages

CoffeeGeek - News, Reviews, Opinion and Community for Coffee and ...CoffeeGeek is what is commonly known as a "community" website, one that allows active participation by people from around the world.
coffeegeek.com/ - Similar pages

Caribou CoffeeVariety of coffees and monthly club, plus equipment and snacks.
www.cariboucoffee.com/ - Similar pages

Green Mountain Coffee Roasters - Fair Trade, Organic & Signature ...Gourmet coffees and specialty coffee accessories and gifts. Shop online for Fair Trade and Organic coffee, single-cup coffee, decaf and flavored coffee,...
www.greenmountaincoffee.com/ - Similar pages

Espresso and Coffee Information from Coffee UniverseLinking the entire specialty coffee and espresso industry from coffee beans, coffee roasting to espresso machines.
coffeeuniverse.com/ - Similar pages
Biker Dude

Goodyear, AZ

#237 May 28, 2008
Virgil WFFW wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll post it again in case you missed it. And dont fool yourself into believeing that I am not a Wingman or you could find out the hard way like the Vietnam Vets and the 2nd brigade vets m/c's did!
Well Loco.
Some of the Hells Angels are admitted homosexuals. Its even in the book by Hunter S. Thompson. And there are a large number of the black and white Outlaws that have finally admitted that they were gay. It is a sign of the times. Ive seen plenty of 1%er wearing a rainbow ribbon. Most of them wear it inside their diamond.
Virgil (Georgia Chapter)
Wingmen M/C
And just what the hell did you do to the 2nd brg and the VMC? Tell me more BULLSHIT please.
Tommy

Fayetteville, NC

#238 May 28, 2008
The Wingnuts are sure worked up over this forum. Look at this. They are really choked up, keep it up it is really having a funny effect on the girls. If they were thought to be scared before, they must really be scared. Who else would post all this jibberish here, except the Wingscum? But they do not show their names or claim to be wingfaggots, so they must either not be proud to be wingshit or they are affraid to post that they are wingpiss.

Silly girls, leave the bike clubs stuff to the men.
Biker Dude

Goodyear, AZ

#239 May 28, 2008
Yeah I'm from the United States. And I like this memu, movie, receipe site. 9339
Biker Dude

Goodyear, AZ

#240 May 28, 2008
Any body got a good recipe for bullshit pie?

Oh I know just add most of the previoius posters in a bowl, stir and whaaaa la bullshit pie.
Biker Dude

Goodyear, AZ

#242 May 28, 2008
Tommy wrote:
The Wingnuts are sure worked up over this forum. Look at this. They are really choked up, keep it up it is really having a funny effect on the girls. If they were thought to be scared before, they must really be scared. Who else would post all this jibberish here, except the Wingscum? But they do not show their names or claim to be wingfaggots, so they must either not be proud to be wingshit or they are affraid to post that they are wingpiss.
Silly girls, leave the bike clubs stuff to the men.
Oh you wanted my recipe for bullshit pie just look a couple posts ago. Your welcome,
space

Fayetteville, NC

#243 May 28, 2008
LOCO wrote:
<quoted text>
You can also see "Fuzzy" and Cisco", 40plus year Oakland Hells Angels on myspace. Are they gay too? I don't think so. It is just the times.
You may want to direct that to Tim Moss and Vic you call everyone on my space gay.
noone

Philadelphia, PA

#244 May 28, 2008
yep smelled it a mile away. wow tommy you sure are original can I borrow your one liners?
moviecritic

Fayetteville, NC

#245 May 28, 2008
Thanks bike wino for the popcorn sites. But what I need now is Dip receipes for my chips!!!!!!
timmy

Fayetteville, NC

#247 May 28, 2008
I can't take it any longer you guys need to stop being mean to my poster friends. They have nothing else in their life but to meddle in club business. Your ruining it for them. They won't even go shopping with me now. I even sent them cool biker outfits from www. ruffskin.com and
www.gayfasionsonabudget our favorite shopping sites but they won't leave the computer. You guys are ruining my OH, OH what's that, gotta go Ellen's on.
Biker Dude

Goodyear, AZ

#248 May 28, 2008
Mushrooms are nice.

Mushrooms: Delicious, Versatile and Part of a Nutritious Diet

Mushrooms complement almost any everyday meal. They are easy to sautť and add savory flavor, texture, appetite appeal and nutrients to just about anything. From appetizers and salads to main dishes and sides, mushrooms can be enjoyed in so many ways.
Mushroom Dude

Goodyear, AZ

#249 May 28, 2008
Just knew you wanted to know.

HISTORY
Folklore. Mushrooms, the plant of immortality? Thatís what ancient Egyptians believed according to the hieroglyphics of 4600 years ago. The delicious flavor of mushrooms intrigued the pharaohs of Egypt so much that they decreed mushrooms were food for royalty and that no commoner could ever touch them. This assured themselves the entire supply of mushrooms. In various other civilizations throughout the world, including Russia, China, Greece, Mexico and Latin America, mushroom rituals were practiced. Many believed that mushrooms had properties that could produce super-human strength, help in finding lost objects and lead the soul to the realm of the gods.

Early Cultivation. France was the leader in the formal cultivation of mushrooms. Some accounts say that Louis XIV was the first mushroom grower. Around this time mushrooms were grown in special caves near Paris set aside for this unique form of agriculture.

From France, the gardeners of England found mushrooms a very easy crop to grow which required little labor, investment and space. Mushroom cultivation began gaining popularity in England with more experimentation with spawn and publicity in journals and magazines.

In the late 19th century, mushroom production made its way across the Atlantic to the United States where curious home gardeners in the East tried their luck at growing this new and unknown crop. However growers had to depend on spawn imported from England which, by the time it reached the U.S. was of poor quality.

This industry text suggested that mushroom growing was perfect for florists. Since they grew flowers on benches, florists could just slide mushroom beds right under their flower benches and gain a profit in growing two crops in the area of one. Falconer also thought that mushroom growing was ideal for farmers who had access to growing their own manure and spawn. At the time skilled labor was not a necessity of mushroom growing. It was recommended to house wives as well as a source of home income. Not only did Falconerís book develop target groups for which growing was suited. It also contained much practical advice on building beds for cultivation, the perfect growing temperature and where mushroom markets were developing.

The first producer of pure culture virgin spawn was the American Spawn Company of St. Paul Minnesota, headed by Louis F. Lambert, a French mycologist. He began the production of brick spawn and advertised it across the country as "Lambertís Pure Culture Spawn." It soon proved to be a very popular product. This spawn received a silver medal at the Universal Exposition in St. Louis in 1904. A measure of Lambertís success was that English spawn was soon being sold under the name "English Pure Culture Spawn."
Lambert

Lumberton, NC

#250 May 28, 2008
I think the poser Biker Dude is related to the poser awhile back that called himself computer guy. Probably the same guy, a wingloser, too afraid to say who he is. Nice work Lee, look at what your girls have become. This new ttp was probably cooked by tope, like everything he has attempted, pathetic and will probably quite, all the while embarassing himself and his club. Pathetic losers.
Kubla Kahn

United States

#251 May 28, 2008
lolacandymollylisaterry wrote:
THE WINGMEN ROCk!!!!!!!!!
The wingdouches SMOKE rock.
Kubla Kahn

United States

#252 May 28, 2008
noone wrote:
Hey loco virgil is actually kubla kahn/ a bunch of other negative posters. He is not a wingmen. He does not speak for them. Look back at some of his other posts everyone knows it. He has been trying to get another post started byrepetedly mentioning it. He is a punk. The prison type.
Try again, dickhead. I only post under one name. It's apparent that Zorro/Virgil screwed up and posted under the wrong name and gave hisself away, but that ain't got shit to do with me.
Motorjunkie

Lumberton, NC

#253 May 28, 2008
Check out the dummies on youtube, and biker-or-not. Comical, what losers!
Confused

Goodyear, AZ

#254 May 28, 2008
This is a very good recipe blogg. I'm glad i found it. Let me share one with you all.

Bob's Stuffed Mushrooms SUBMITTED BY: Robert Lockwood
"These stuffed mushroom taste better than that famous American-Italian restaurant!"

PREP TIME 35 Min
COOK TIME 25 Min
READY IN 1 Hr
SERVINGS & SCALING
Original recipe yield: 20 mushrooms
US METRIC

About scaling and conversions

INGREDIENTS
20 mushrooms, stems removed
2 (6.5 ounce) cans minced clams, drained
1/2 cup melted butter
1 small onion, chopped
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
3/4 cup Italian bread crumbs
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons dried parsley
2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
1/2 tablespoon ground black pepper
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup melted butter

READ REVIEWS (2)

Review/Rate This Recipe
Save To Recipe Box
Add to Shopping List
Add a Personal Note
Post a Recipe Photo
Post a Favorite Food List
Create a Menu

DIRECTIONS
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 9x13 inch baking dish with a sheet of aluminum foil, and lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray. Clean the mushrooms carefully with a damp paper towel or a soft mushroom brush, and place into the prepared pan upside down.
Place the clams, 1/2 cup of melted butter, onion, Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, and garlic in a large mixing bowl. Season with parsley, Italian seasoning, and pepper; mix well. Fill the mushroom caps with the clam mixture, and round over the tops. Sprinkle with the shredded mozzarella cheese, and drizzle with the remaining 1 cup of butter.
Bake in the preheated oven until the mushrooms are tender, and the mozzarella cheese has lightly browned, 25-30 minutes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fayetteville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
(-Can-nabis -co-caine- he-roin op-ium ecs-tasy ... Jan 13 Way 1
Worst Hair Stylist/Barbers Jan 11 Jenn 1
Fayetteville Motorcycle Clubs? (Mar '09) Jan 5 Kimothy Roberts 686
Want to join a MC (Nov '10) Jan 4 waco1909 114
News Authorities: Veteran tied dog to tree, shot it ... (Apr '17) Jan 2 Just sayin 3
AAA Fence Co. (Mar '10) Dec 27 Dr Marci Bowers 61
Fountain drink with ebt Dec 23 waco1909 2

Fayetteville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fayetteville Mortgages