Fayetteville police identify murdered man

Nov 26, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NBC 17

Joppich, police said, was known to frequent the area along Bragg Boulevard was found lying on the ground on Tally Ho Drive Sunday with a bullet wound to the chest.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Neighbor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

I Live in this neighborhood and unfortunetly..im not surprised. My husband was attacked in front of our home and we hear (and have reported) gunshots often. THIS AREA NEEDS POLICE PRESENTS ALL THE TIME. AND THE PARENTS OF THESE PUNKS SHOULD BE HELD ACCOUTABLE ALSO!! FAYETTEVILLE NEEDS TO GET IT TOGETHER OR MORE INNOSENT PEOPLE WILL DIE! Im from up north and the police are useless here. They dont arrest anyone. Time to change ur laws so these punks get kocked up and stay locked up
Neighbor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

When my husband was attacked. the police said we had to find out the names and birthdays and addresses of the punks who did it and go to the magistrate!!! The punks broke 4 bones and the cops wouldnt even look for them. wer all on our own. its like a jungle in this town
Gabriel

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Neighbor wrote:
When my husband was attacked. the police said we had to find out the names and birthdays and addresses of the punks who did it and go to the magistrate!!! The punks broke 4 bones and the cops wouldnt even look for them. wer all on our own. its like a jungle in this town
The cops are running around with their hands tied behind their backs. They're scrutinized every time they effectuate an arrest against the spades because of racial profiling. These lazy cancerous lying demonic criminal black beasts are not even human, yet they reap all the luxuries of society and are above the law.
Travlnman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Fayettnam is my htown. Its sad to say but when I visit I always cut my visits SHORT!! After I see SOME FAM MEMBERS AND FRIENDS IM OUTTA THERE . I ACTUALLY BCOME DEPRESSED..DAMN , IT IS WHAT IT IS. ILL NEVER LIVE THERE AGAIN !!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Fayetteville Forum right now

Search the Fayetteville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 33 min Waco 1909 55,652
Is Iron Order what your looking for? 2 hr 81 Supporter 6
Fayetteville Motorcycle Clubs? (Mar '09) 2 hr Genius 607
Fayetteville Landlords Get No Repect 23 hr Really 2
Mike Brayman VMC Mon itchy scratchie 5
Camper trailer parking? Jul 20 Frank 1
tammy montiel (Aug '13) Jul 17 D E Kline 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Fayetteville Jobs

•••