Fayetteville police chase ends in fiery, fatal crash

Full story: Fayetteville Observer

The Associated Press FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. Three people were killed when a police chase ended in a fiery crash late Friday, and two female passengers who survived were charged Saturday with stealing the vehicle ...

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 45 of45
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Public Gold

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2007

money

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2009

i have no comment. jus want to say wats up to my dude adriean bynum. Always keep it 901 ova ya haterz blood.
who cares

Raeford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2009

Seems like no gr8 loss to the world
knowitall

Matthews, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

i agree, bunch of losers, made loser choices, f'ed up and now got troubles. Young people are the dumbest on the planet, they have no respect for anything, look how they dress and act in public, always trying to get everyones attention. and ... running from the law is a felony, but seldom enforced due to other crimes more serious. Young and old listen up, our public streets are not a racetrack for your entertainment. That pavement is ice cold even on a hot day so there, now you know.
I often wonder how I made it myself. cya
Tamekia-Carter_s -Mrs

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2010

4 years later.. and i'm JUST NOW reading this post! and thats is NOT AT ALLLLL how any of the story went! i ACTUALLY spoke with Yayo (Adriean) within 10mintues of the wreck... she actually came to my house after we all left Cape Fear and turned herself in @ my house.. her and her mom were there! RIGHT in front of me!!!! My sister is acutally the one that picked her up on the "hill" right after the wreck when yayo ran... LET IT REST! LET THEM REST @ PEACE! seriously EVERYONE!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 45 of45
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Fayetteville Forum right now

Search the Fayetteville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 29 min TSF 49,295
Review: Boxwell Real Estate (May '09) 16 hr deez nutz 16
job scouting Mon new resident 1
Parsons may be moving to Fayetteville (Aug '13) Mon Erica Parsons is missing 12
Erica Lynn Parsons is missing from North Carolina (Oct '13) Mon Help find Erica Parsons 13
Ralph D. Gilfillan, 38 (Mar '07) Mon Dianna 29
Review: Computer Logics Apr 8 Anonymous 1
•••
•••
•••
Fayetteville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Fayetteville Jobs

•••
•••