Kathleen, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

true wrote:
Hey not sure if y'all realize this topic is in fayetteville NORTH CAROLINA. I dealt with our tnt issue, so please, get off of my forum.
,,,,, Well you might want to look around cause their in Okla and Tex now!
T-Town Biker

Kathleen, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

SIC ep tx wrote:
to true
being a biker is all about respect. how can you call yourself a real biker if you have none. if you are so busy riding then you wouldn't have time to be a "Keyboard Camando"(some one who acts hard because they are safe behind a keyboard)
to everyone
i didn't want to believe the rumors about tnt when i heard them and i was very skeptical; however, we were in a car today witnessed two chargers work together as a team in order to drop a motorcycle. the whole thing happened so fast. we were able to get the license number of one of the cars as we stopped to help the biker. he was ok and lucky he knew how to down his bike "safely". we made an attempt to catch up to them. luckly we caught up to one as they got caught up in traffic. we kept our distance and followed him home. me and mine try not to be violent individuals, but we will not tolorate this injustice. it is sad that this immuture individuals are forcing bikers to take action.
fellow bikers stop fighting/arguing with eachother and look out for one another.
Keep your eyes open, and your hands loose.
,,, would you plz email me about the topic at hand, we need to talk!! dnk_express@yahoo.com
Too funny

Sanford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

There is nothing in the paper and nothing in the local news. Even the local Police do not know anything about it. It is pure rumor rubbish.
cole

Del Rio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

wait till the bandidos get ahold of them dumbasses
Jes

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

So I was out at the lot the other day and I walked up to some of envied customs cars to check them out. They were discussing knocking over bikers with old beat up cars... right. They seem nice.
Med man

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

In Texas I belong to the COC and they made a statement giving a color and description of the vehicle to include the TNT decal in the back window. If any one out there is still a member I suggest you contact the dominant MC wherever you live and set things straight because it is causing a stir in the biker community
patch holder

New Orleans, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

[QUOTEI who="FAYETTEVILLE CIVILIAN "]All the cars u all name never been a part of TNT for MC bike club if u know u been targeted why on the hell u didn't get te description of the vehicle and have them arrested? My point exact y'all screaming ima do this ad that u shoot the person what's that gon solve? It's plenty of car clubs n fayetteville that blocks of traffic and do dumb shyt. Street legend aka flexin whips are all gang related also know as piru bloods they military and work at club xscape but bike clubs go there and hang out. U all are just as bad as the so called killer tnt. Club doesn't even exist most was military. What bikers need to do is stop tryna make some club blame each other until u get proof which means vehicle, tag number name of drivers, picture photo and etc. Til den u wasting your time....just wont get served by pointing fingers.[/QUOTE]Only one way to take care of this put out a boundy on the responsible party.I Pack
patch holder

New Orleans, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

So you think its funny that bikers or getting run over.you must be one of the TNT Pricks
lexis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Its not a rumor dum idiots its the truth they need to get there act straight before they run into the wrng group of bikers then we will see what der gonna do !!
lexis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

cole wrote:
wait till the bandidos get ahold of them dumbasses
K you got that right have them running to there momma
MAllen

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Those of you who say there is no proof of Bikers being boxed in and run off the road by TNT car club members are seriously misguided. I am filming a Documentary on a man who is going to court on the 17th for shooting at a member of the TNT car club after being forced of the road.

Anyone know any TNT car members that would like to give their side of the story have them contact MAllen Documentaries.
drrty

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

What happened to respect and common courtesy? If it's war the ricers want, let them have it. They won't win. And for gods sake, learn to spell! Its not hard, we even have spell check. If you rite liek this it ,makes you sund liek a reterd. Ugh, I had to fight my computer to type that horribly.
MAllen

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Yesterday A biker was run off the road but his biker brothers caught up with the driver of the car Google WOAI news watch the video or visit this page

http://www.facebook.com/mallen.documentaires
goose

Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Just happened in colubus ga. And most of the riders here are packing! Tnt will decrease in members if they mess w the wrong biker .
Dirty

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

goose wrote:
Just happened in colubus ga. And most of the riders here are packing! Tnt will decrease in members if they mess w the wrong biker .
Im in Columbus Ga. Too and not really worried bout these lil punks cause the peeps here are packing and we will squash that shit with a quickness.
And I just heard about these punks today doubt they will make it pass a few days.

Since: Mar 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

You all spend so much time bitch slapping each other in Topix that it makes me wonder how you ever find time to ride!
Roamin Legion Prez

Midland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Our chapter in Fort Hood has had near misses with TNT as well, and we're a performance modded oriented car club. It shocks me to hear of this going on here in Columbus, Ga now?? I'm all about the enthusiast community as a whole, show or go, car or bike or truck. I'll definitely be watching out for y'all. If you see a Roamin' Legion decal on the front windshield around Fort Hood or Fort Benning, give us a wave!
R6 kid

Hartley, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Iv been hearing about this stuff going on north of me but haven't heard of any attacks in the north Texas area iv given my boys from north Texas to Dallas the heads up to watch for them. But the guy that posted earlier is right what good is a tag number and description going to do you when your dead, protect yourself and make smart decisions I don't condone violence but why do these guys want to target bike riders that are just out doing what we love.
BL00DS0NG

Durant, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

how you supposed to know if tnt is real...how you know if they affiliated with TNT
BS Rumor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

It is all BS rumors. Contact your local PD, they will tell you it is BS. The FPD even put out a notice that this is pure rumors that come out every Spring and Fall. Check your sources.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of130
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fayetteville Discussions

Search the Fayetteville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 40 min Coronet 55,636
Fayetteville Motorcycle Clubs? (Mar '09) 20 hr Really 606
Fayetteville Landlords Get No Repect 20 hr Really 2
dead beat dads (Feb '10) 20 hr Damn shame 6
Mike Brayman VMC Mon itchy scratchie 5
Camper trailer parking? Jul 20 Frank 1
tammy montiel (Aug '13) Jul 17 D E Kline 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Fayetteville Jobs

•••