street gang v.s. motorcycle clubs
Lateral Limits VP

Fayetteville, NC

#24 Sep 28, 2012
Envied is a family oriented car club. Fay Man you might want to check your sources.
Envied Crew

Fayetteville, NC

#25 Sep 28, 2012
First of all "Fay man" you do need to check your sources! Oh I forgot, you have none. I am the founder of Envied Street Customz and we would neve have anything to do with hurting other enthusiasts or bike riders. You are ignorant and obviously a hater of one of Fayetteville's more known clubs. We are family oriented as the VP of Lateral Limits mentioned and we keep the drama away. We've got close friends that have recently been killed on bikes (Ryan, Feleray...) as well as friends in the car scene that have died in wrecks (Ross, Nick, and Zak)... so you making a comment that our club has anything to do with it is making shit personal so unless you'd like to make yourself known and talk to our President Chris, I'd suggest you stop with your false accusations. And as anyone who knows us can tell you that we've been warning our crew and friends since this story/"rumor" came out. Enough with the stupidity.
Envied Crew

Fayetteville, NC

#26 Sep 28, 2012
Fay man wrote:
The actual car club doing initiation by running bikers and other car club members off the street is Envied Street Customz. Check them out.
First of all "Fay man" you do need to check your sources! Oh I forgot, you have none. I am the founder of Envied Street Customz and we would neve have anything to do with hurting other enthusiasts or bike riders. You are ignorant and obviously a hater of one of Fayetteville's more known clubs. We are family oriented as the VP of Lateral Limits mentioned and we keep the drama away. We've got close friends that have recently been killed on bikes (Ryan, Feleray...) as well as friends in the car scene that have died in wrecks (Ross, Nick, and Zak)... so you making a comment that our club has anything to do with it is making shit personal so unless you'd like to make yourself known and talk to our President Chris, I'd suggest you stop with your false accusations. And as anyone who knows us can tell you that we've been warning our crew and friends since this story/"rumor" came out. Enough with the stupidity.
fayetteville biker

Raeford, NC

#27 Sep 29, 2012
this going on in our town it is the truth this car club is doing this. they have been seen n many bikers r carrying weapons i feel for these guys .... many more bikers here in fayettnam then there is of these ass clowns..there lightining a fire they will not controll eough said
Linker

Roseboro, NC

#28 Sep 29, 2012
Im sig strapped on my wheels. If im not off the bike after first attempt you can bet its coming out and clip empty before i have to change gear.
Ghost

Fayetteville, NC

#29 Sep 30, 2012
true or false if true this will be dealt with surely and swiftly by brothers of the road if not true then why are 9 brothers dead or in the hospital.. let us ride in peace and enjoy our lives
solo rider

United States

#30 Sep 30, 2012
fayetteville biker wrote:
this going on in our town it is the truth this car club is doing this. they have been seen n many bikers r carrying weapons i feel for these guys .... many more bikers here in fayettnam then there is of these ass clowns..there lightining a fire they will not controll eough said
When u say "this car club" what club we talkin bout?
Original Infidel

Lexington, KY

#31 Oct 1, 2012
true wrote:
Heard a rumor today that a street gang called TNT is driving around running bikers off the road. Put six in the hospital over the last week to include one infidel. Anyone heard the same thing?
As a member of the Original 9 and co-founding member, Original Natl. SA, Id like to know who the IMC member was who went down.
Understand, Im no longer w/the IMC, just concerned about those who still fly my patch.
Respects, Gonzo
texas moto rider

Killeen, TX

#32 Oct 1, 2012
There is a "car club" that has started here in central texas. They call themselves tnt and they are running bikes off the road. Some of the members are stationed at fort hood. Not sure if they are copy cats and or giving the real club a bad name. just wanted to see if anyone else had herd of this is going on in texas. Most of the bike clubs and car clubs are looking for these people already. thank you for your time
TX Biker

San Marcos, TX

#33 Oct 1, 2012
if its true or not, i am ready for anyone that trys. it also has been done in OK. shoot first, no questions being answered.
joker

Sanford, NC

#34 Oct 1, 2012
Its all a joke
true

Sumter, SC

#35 Oct 2, 2012
Hey original infidel, i dont know the name of the dude that went down, wouldn't tell you if I did, if you are who you say you are, figure it out. Tnt, your time is ticking, I told you to get ahold of me.
Snot

United States

#36 Oct 2, 2012
Hey Original Infidel, why not contact your former club? BTW, since you are no longer with IMC, it's not your patch and probably none of your business. From what I hear, the IMC could use some new leadership. They have lost their focus of who and what they are supposed to be, they now have become a support club to different dominate clubs, in their AO.
true

Clinton, SC

#37 Oct 2, 2012
Snot is correct, they (sadly) support red and white here.
DELAWARE Biker

Wilmington, DE

#38 Oct 2, 2012
There have been several "hits" in this area We have also seen some guys on bikes flyin White on Black center patches that say "TNT". My wife got run down on 10/01/12. No clear description, but witnesses say it looked deliberate. Rumors become legends...legends build followers. Maybe theres more to it than meets the eye.
true

Lexington, SC

#39 Oct 3, 2012
Tnt today is your last day. Tomorrow I start looking for y'all.
theyre in fort Hood tx

Houston, TX

#40 Oct 3, 2012
Some of them migrated down here because Fort Hood has the most bikers than other bases. They tried to run my bf off the road last night and he watched the same car try to run another biker off the road. Instead of being a douche and saying they don't exist, know the facts first. They do exist and bikers are being ran down like road kill. Coming to Texas was their biggest mistake since most bikers carry weapons here. For their sake, they might want to skip trying to run my man off the road bc he has a trigger happy finger with awesome aim. :-)
true

Raeford, NC

#41 Oct 3, 2012
5 hours till i come knocking
Lateral Limitz Prez

Fort Bragg, NC

#42 Oct 3, 2012
I have heard about this for a few weeks now and have waited until now to voice my opinion. When I first heard of this I thought it was a hoax, next thing I know I am seeing HA all around 'nam and they, along with other bike clubs in the area, are staring me down as if I did something wrong because I mod my vehicle. I have respect for bikers, my brother in law is one.

The original TNT club members would not do this, I have many common associates with them although like previously posted they disbanded a while ago. This new TNT club is apparently affiliated with a nationally recognized gang and to be inducted they now not only have to run bikers off the road but are now going after cars. Seems they have a problem with modified import/sport compact cars and have one victim as of last week. Fortunately the car was the only thing hurt.

To all those who read these comments and plan any type of defense or retaliation all I ask is you fully think out your actions and remember just because someone has a modified mode of transportation doesn't mean they are out to get you. Lateral Limitz, Envied Creations, Xplicit Koncepts, Agressive Behavior, Lowered Atmosphere, Head of State, State Boys, and the plethora of other clubs in the area are not targeting you. Infact some of us are actually attempting to help by keeping our eyes out for everyone's safety.

In closing, for anyone who may witness any future events please report everything you can to bring these people to justice weather it is police or vigilante. Sorry for the long winded post but I felt it was necessary, especially with the concern I have seen from the large community of the Fayetteville Automotive Scene.
true

Raeford, NC

#43 Oct 3, 2012
3 hours 8 minutes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fayetteville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crowder trucking 17 hr Johnny Sweetcheeks 42
Fallujah vets MC 17 hr Johnny Sweetcheeks 2
Welcome Mongols MC Thu Mrknowbetter 8
Steven springer Thu tipster 2
Trump's NUTS Aug 20 storm warning 4
Fayetteville Motorcycle Clubs? (Mar '09) Aug 19 Reif 644
laurinburg, nc Aug 15 help? 1

Fayetteville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance