observer

Raeford, NC

#1 Sep 9, 2012
Saw an mc yesterday at the wendys on raeford rd. Close to the clliffdale intersection, I couldn't see the name of the mc, but they had east side as the bottom rocker, it was a gray patch, both men were on harleys, it also looked like a one piece patch. Just curious what mc that was, seems like a new one pops up in fayetteville everyday. Also I didn't think HA were accepting active duty soldiers, but I saw a guy wearing ACU's with a long red and white whip.
AMJ

Fayetteville, NC

#2 Sep 10, 2012
what?
no one

United States

#3 Sep 10, 2012
thats east side mc from hoke county/raeford
observer

United States

#4 Sep 10, 2012
Oh ok, how long have they been around, this weekend was the first time I've seen them. They a traditional mc, HA suporter or what? Just curious, I haven't been able to get any info on them.
no one

United States

#5 Sep 27, 2012
are you writing a book? ha-ha who cares how long esmc have been around. the are rarely seen in fayetteville.

there are several clubs in fayetteville that support red/white. the newest is a RC call Fast Nastys. they are 90% active duty and they support the Red/White. They even wear a patch on their vest that says support your local red/white. they wont be traveling to GA, FL, AL, TN, KY and many other places wearing their colors and I guess they dont read the DoD policies about being members in organizations that support criminal organizations and activities. I am sure the Fort Bragg CMDR and CID will have a field day with this one.
Local

Fayetteville, NC

#7 Sep 29, 2012
Nasty's are all cool dudes, just talk to them. They show and give respect. Their shits straight!
Eye roll

Fredericksburg, VA

#8 Sep 9, 2014
Eastside? Wait, those are the guys that rock a diamond but roll jap bikes right? Didn't they patch a dude who didn't even have a bike? I think there's like 6 dudes who have a job and a real job. Eastside is like the "Island of Misfit Toys" in the MC world
Hard Ball

Hampton, VA

#9 Oct 20, 2014
Eye roll wrote:
Eastside? Wait, those are the guys that rock a diamond but roll jap bikes right? Didn't they patch a dude who didn't even have a bike? I think there's like 6 dudes who have a job and a real job. Eastside is like the "Island of Misfit Toys" in the MC world
I woul interested in leanin ore abot this club Fredrisburg
JM rider

Mooresville, NC

#10 Dec 10, 2014
Eye roll wrote:
Esmc does have a diamond and has earned it. They do not allow crotch rocket bikes. If you have my questions confront one and see what happens
Steve

United States

#11 Dec 30, 2014
no one wrote:
are you writing a book? ha-ha who cares how long esmc have been around. the are rarely seen in fayetteville.
there are several clubs in fayetteville that support red/white. the newest is a RC call Fast Nastys. they are 90% active duty and they support the Red/White. They even wear a patch on their vest that says support your local red/white. they wont be traveling to GA, FL, AL, TN, KY and many other places wearing their colors and I guess they dont read the DoD policies about being members in organizations that support criminal organizations and activities. I am sure the Fort Bragg CMDR and CID will have a field day with this one.
Fast Nastys...LMAO
Wingmen FNC

Fayetteville, NC

#12 Jan 1, 2015
The East Side MC took over where the Last Chance MC left off. Bunch of rejects that the other clubs didnt want. And they claim Raeford, how funny is that? They used to have a member that worked parts at Cape Fear Harley. That duse was fat, stupid and lazy. No wonder Duke fired him.
Just_me

Raeford, NC

#13 Apr 7, 2015
Eye roll wrote:
Try saying that to them, I'm sure the "misfits" would be happy to correct you.
Wingmen FNC

Fayetteville, NC

#14 Apr 9, 2015
Just_me wrote:
<quoted text>
Try saying that to them, I'm sure the "misfits" would be happy to correct you.
Would love the opportunity to punk the Last Chance, er I mean the eastside mc. The problem is we NEVER see them. It's like they are hiding from us.
Just_me

Raeford, NC

#15 Apr 16, 2015
Wingmen FNC wrote:
<quoted text>
Would love the opportunity to punk the Last Chance, er I mean the eastside mc. The problem is we NEVER see them. It's like they are hiding from us.
Not sure who you claim to be with but the last time I checked Eastside and Wingmen had no issues with each other, and they know where each other hang out. Just sayin.
Joker

Lexington, NC

#16 Aug 7, 2015
Eye roll wrote:
You clearly have zero clue who ESMC is. And making a lot of bullshit comments as well that are miles away from true.
this guy

Southern Pines, NC

#17 Aug 13, 2015
Wingmen FNC wrote:
<quoted text>Would love the opportunity to punk the Last Chance, er I mean the eastside mc. The problem is we NEVER see them. It's like they are hiding from us.
Apparently you aren't a wingman at all cuz I was at your 4th of July party and eastside guys were there with you guys having a blast. Fu€king troll, go back to the iron order and stay out of grown up talk.
Scott

United States

#18 Sep 9, 2015
this guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you aren't a wingman at all cuz I was at your 4th of July party and eastside guys were there with you guys having a blast. Fu€king troll, go back to the iron order and stay out of grown up talk.
Since you're not in any of those 3 MCs, STFU and don't speak on their behalf or flame another MC. You're the damn troll, wanna be bike.
backwoodsbobby

United States

#19 Sep 13, 2015
What's the story with the Infidels MC in Hoke Co? Heard they got shut down? Anyone?
Anonymous

Fayetteville, NC

#20 Sep 15, 2015
Wingmen FNC wrote:
<quoted text>
They have been spending a lot of time at JnJs on Cumberland rd. have spotted a few of them in there mutiple times during the night shift.
None of your buisness

Hayward, CA

#21 Dec 18, 2015
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
They have been spending a lot of time at JnJs on Cumberland rd. have spotted a few of them in there mutiple times during the night shift.
Before you go spitting your bulls#/t out of the side of your neck, you should know your facts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fayetteville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drugs in fayetteville Jun 26 somegurl 1
News Fort Bragg paratrooper dies while training (Nov '11) Jun 25 Proud Infidel 11
News Gangs Spreading In The Military (Aug '07) Jun 25 Roach 356
News Man arrested in 2010 Bonnetsville store break-in Jun 21 Goldenhairsurprise 1
Review: Tint Plus (Oct '11) Jun 15 charles 14
Cheater Jun 13 Snowflakeheart 1
News Weird 6 mins ago 10:28 a.m.Classroom horror vid... Jun 12 Pope Closet Emeritus 2

Fayetteville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fayetteville Mortgages