One Dead, Another Injured In Fayettev...

One Dead, Another Injured In Fayetteville Shooting

There are 8 comments on the NBC 17 story from Jan 6, 2009, titled One Dead, Another Injured In Fayetteville Shooting. In it, NBC 17 reports that:

Fayetteville police say one person is dead and another remains in the hospital after an early morning shooting in the area of Ramsey Street between McArthur Road and Stacy Weaver Drive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 17.

“we are all Endangered species ”

Since: Jan 09

hell

#1 Jan 6, 2009
Honestly never heard of that place.
Lost

AOL

#2 Jan 6, 2009
mikey771 wrote:
Honestly never heard of that place.
Never heard of Ramsey Street?

“we are all Endangered species ”

Since: Jan 09

hell

#3 Jan 6, 2009
Lost wrote:
<quoted text> Never heard of Ramsey Street?
yes i have heard of it./
linden 909

Washington, NC

#4 Jan 12, 2009
Having dealt with the deceased in this case i can say that Fayetteville is safer without him. Now I can start working on my rental homes without this individual pointing and acting as if shooting at us as we work. The police dealt with him often and nothing put fear in him. It was a matter of time before his drug induced personality crossed the wrong individual.I wish him well as he makes his journey in the ever after.
Nuggets

Greensboro, NC

#5 Jan 17, 2009
[linden 909"]i cant echo your sentiments but i know this person shot my best friend, Amritraj Lock, at a night club..without provocation..and his little brother Antwan took vengeance upon himself..may even be justifiable when the details come out..we shall see..

Man shot at hip-hop club

ADVERTISEMENT
A Fayetteville man was shot several times after a dispute at a hip-hop nightclub on Riley Road early Saturday morning, according to a police report.

Amritraj Lock, 28, was shot at Club Illusions, 416 Riley Road, at about 2:39 a.m.

Police said Lock was taken to Cape Fear Valley Medical Center. Hospital officials said they did not have a patient by that name on Saturday night.

There is no suspect in the shooting, and the incident is still under investigation, the report said.
linden 909

Kinston, NC

#6 Jan 17, 2009
nuggets , thank you for the update. now it starts making since. i feel for your lose.Drug kill in lots of ways.
Nuggets

Greensboro, NC

#7 Jan 18, 2009
i recant what i said earlier..this person is alleged to have shot my friend..dont know for a fact..
here we go

Rocky Mount, NC

#8 Jan 25, 2009
Well if you did not know it for fact you should have kept your mouth shut and not put his name out there. Oh and hello DTT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fayetteville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drugs in fayetteville Jun 26 somegurl 1
News Fort Bragg paratrooper dies while training (Nov '11) Jun 25 Proud Infidel 11
News Gangs Spreading In The Military (Aug '07) Jun 25 Roach 356
News Man arrested in 2010 Bonnetsville store break-in Jun 21 Goldenhairsurprise 1
Review: Tint Plus (Oct '11) Jun 15 charles 14
Cheater Jun 13 Snowflakeheart 1
News Weird 6 mins ago 10:28 a.m.Classroom horror vid... Jun 12 Pope Closet Emeritus 2

Fayetteville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fayetteville Mortgages