looking for remus & blanche adams

looking for remus & blanche adams

Posted in the Fayetteville Forum

prissy

New Hope, VA

#1 Aug 9, 2009
does anyone know the adams,i met them in 1957 at fort bragg my husband was stationed there.we lived beside them on the base.any info would be appreciated.
Jenkins Adams

Apex, NC

#2 Jul 16, 2011
Sadly, Remus and Blanche were murdered in their home in June 1985. No one was ever convicted of the murders.
Charlene Weyant

Hamilton, OH

#3 Sep 15, 2012
prissy wrote:
does anyone know the adams,i met them in 1957 at fort bragg my husband was stationed there.we lived beside them on the base.any info would be appreciated.
I Knew their son, "R.E."Adams.We lived in Kornbow. His Father became very successful in rental properties. My email is [email protected]
hope

Gonzales, LA

#4 Jan 12, 2013
My father Mike is their nephew..please let me know if you need anything. [email protected]
Thomas

United States

#5 Dec 9, 2013
I knew them. A very laid back couple. My dad worked for Remus when I was ten years old. In fact, he was sleeping in a small room near the wine cellar the terrible day someone killed those nice people. It bothered me that no one ever got caught for that crime. My dad was there and could have been killed also but now that I'm older I have other theories based on similar scenarios. Real talk..I believe it was purposed because the man was a high ranking Masonic or power player equivalent. And it may have been something more deeper and sinister but even as a 15 year old at the time it went down I knew my man was important...Mr. Remus used to say, "I don't want to make anymore money...I just want to keep what got"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fayetteville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Welcome Mongols MC (Jun '16) Jun 20 Pat McCrotch 13
Mud Sharks at Golds Gym in Hope Mills Jun 20 Pat McCrotch 15
News NC starts Chemours investigation over GenX Jun 16 funfundvierzig 1
katie barker from KY (May '12) Jun 13 local 2
Soldier pedophile (Feb '09) Jun 10 Annew 17
Looking For Wolfgang Gonzalez in Fayetteville ,... (Apr '09) Jun 8 Frankys Mom 12
pen pal??? Jun 5 boredaf 1

Fayetteville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fayetteville Mortgages