Waco 1954

United States

#16625 Jul 31, 2012
Taxpayer everything TSF said has a ring of truth to it.Amazing that you take that as the new Communist Manifesto.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#16626 Jul 31, 2012
Waco 1954 wrote:
Hey posters.when you look in the mirror what do you see? Is it all good? Who is that person staring back at you?
I see the person that I hoped to become when I was younger. If my life ended today, I would have very few regrets. What do you see?

Location hidden

#16627 Jul 31, 2012
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true Communist.
I'm sorry, Taxpayer, but you seem to be frozen in another time.
Waco 1954

United States

#16628 Jul 31, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
I see the person that I hoped to become when I was younger. If my life ended today, I would have very few regrets. What do you see?
Nothing.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#16630 Jul 31, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Your avatar is hypocritical. You wish for no one to tread upon your rights, but you make it a mission to tread upon other peoples rights.
Allowing someone rights that are unlike you is what true freedom is about. Freedom is not just letting your kind do what you wish them to do. Freedom is letting all do what 'they' wish to do. As long as it harms no one or infringes upon their rights.
Gay marriage or being gay harms no one,nor infringes upon anyone's rights.
I guess the idea of doing unto other as you would have them do unto you, is not how you live your life.
Morning Mike. Man you are one pissy dude. First off, solely your opinion on the avatar and treading on peoples rights. Secondly, again your opinion on gay marriage infringing on anyone's rights. I have elaborated time and time again of why gay marriage is detrimental to soceity let alone traditional marriages. You have argued against. You feel your opinion bears weight, whereas, I feel mine bears the same weight conversly. With gay marriage being legalized it is forced upon those who oppose. How is that fair?

Again, what is the true purpose of legal gay marriage? Gay couples can already have their domestic partners covered on their HMO's or medical insurances and so on. I think it is an attempt to mess with something, believe it or not, that is actually valued by some. The sanctity of marriage under God and the man and womans relationship with God. Which, I know your posture on organized religion and already feel it is a farse. Well, others don't. Others believe it is a moral code that seperates us from the animals. And while not perfect, it is a pretty good start. I won't mention the majority of North Carolinians, including myself, casted a vote against legalized same sex marriage through democratic process. I know I know, AZ Seven and yourself will castigate there are preconcieved notions and prejudice against gay people and or gay marriage. Fact is, majority ruled and you are in the minority. Guess we will have to make a Minority Rights Act of 2012 now because you guys disagree with the majority rule under democratic process.

Good luck man.
Waco 1954

Houston, TX

#16632 Jul 31, 2012
Several Chicago city council types are getting together to ban any expansion of CHICK -FIL-A restaurants in that city because of the political opinions of the owner who is against gay marriage.What the hell??

Location hidden

#16633 Jul 31, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>

Again, what is the true purpose of legal gay marriage?
Good luck man.
It gives every individual the right to have a legal bonding relationship with the person they love and have chosen to be with for life with the same opportunity as heterosexuals. It establishes an equal playing field for all citizens, which is the heart of the 14th Amendment. The Bible reflected the times in which it was written. It condoned slavery as well as second class status for women. Through the centuries, We have gone beyond that in a more tolerant and humane society. You let prejudiced voters determine civil liberties? If so, then our rights can be infinged at anytime, and I guarentee you, that if that happens to you, you will be the first in line to cry. But, being you, you have no regard when the lives of others who are infringed on. Allow me to remind you for about the 50th time: The US is ruled by the Constitution, and eventhough the Bible is a very valuable guide book, it is not the ruling law of this nation. If you want a Theocracy, kindly move to anywhere in the middle east that you choose.

Location hidden

#16634 Jul 31, 2012
Waco 1954 wrote:
Several Chicago city council types are getting together to ban any expansion of CHICK -FIL-A restaurants in that city because of the political opinions of the owner who is against gay marriage.What the hell??
I very much disagree with their action. This is a choice of the consumer of whether to eat at Chic-Fil-A or not. By not giving them my business, I will only serve to get healthier. This is not a government decision to prohibit them from expanding their business.
Waco 1954

Houston, TX

#16635 Jul 31, 2012
Slowly and slowly and bit by bit closer and closer we come to IT.....

Location hidden

#16636 Jul 31, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
It gives every individual the right to have a legal bonding relationship with the person they love and have chosen to be with for life with the same opportunity as heterosexuals. It establishes an equal playing field for all citizens, which is the heart of the 14th Amendment. The Bible reflected the times in which it was written. It condoned slavery as well as second class status for women. Through the centuries, We have gone beyond that in a more tolerant and humane society. You let prejudiced voters determine civil liberties? If so, then our rights can be infinged at anytime, and I guarentee you, that if that happens to you, you will be the first in line to cry. But, being you, you have no regard when the lives of others who are infringed on. Allow me to remind you for about the 50th time: The US is ruled by the Constitution, and eventhough the Bible is a very valuable guide book, it is not the ruling law of this nation. If you want a Theocracy, kindly move to anywhere in the middle east that you choose.
And they can have that legal bonding relationship, just not in North Carolina. I do recall, at one point in history, some people where of the opinion of Federal government staying out of the affairs of States. Since there is no binding arbitration, or unspecific/specific rules in the Constitution, we will have to let the Supreme Court decide. Because that is where it is gonna have to go eventually. Like Obamacare, don't have to like it, but, in the immortal words of Mikey, have to deal with it.

Nice part about America, EVERY law, regulation and or amendment can be repealed.

Location hidden

#16637 Jul 31, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
I very much disagree with their action. This is a choice of the consumer of whether to eat at Chic-Fil-A or not. By not giving them my business, I will only serve to get healthier. This is not a government decision to prohibit them from expanding their business.
On the verge of Civil War #2. And believe me, there will not be a surrender signing at Appomattox Courtouse this time.
Waco 1954

Houston, TX

#16638 Jul 31, 2012
I'm ready.I can go all out.Because I have nothing to lose.

Location hidden

#16639 Jul 31, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
And they can have that legal bonding relationship, just not in North Carolina. I do recall, at one point in history, some people where of the opinion of Federal government staying out of the affairs of States. Since there is no binding arbitration, or unspecific/specific rules in the Constitution, we will have to let the Supreme Court decide. Because that is where it is gonna have to go eventually. Like Obamacare, don't have to like it, but, in the immortal words of Mikey, have to deal with it.
Nice part about America, EVERY law, regulation and or amendment can be repealed.
The Federalists and Anti-Federalists sat locked in a very hot room with boarded windows in Philadelphia from April through September, 1787, to work out the deal of the Constitution. The difference between them and us today was the willingness and ablility to compromise. That is no longer the case.

Location hidden

#16640 Jul 31, 2012
Thought for the day.
"Voting Republican because President Obama hasn't done everything you expected is like hiring a child molester to watch your children because the current babysitter was 15 minutes late"
Waco 1954

Houston, TX

#16641 Jul 31, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Repeal Freedom.

Location hidden

#16642 Jul 31, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
The Federalists and Anti-Federalists sat locked in a very hot room with boarded windows in Philadelphia from April through September, 1787, to work out the deal of the Constitution. The difference between them and us today was the willingness and ablility to compromise. That is no longer the case.
And I agree. When the democrats are willing and have the cognitive ability to compromise, then and only then, will rational and reasonable discussion ensue.

Why is it racism or hate when you disagree with the democrat idealology?
Waco 1954

Houston, TX

#16643 Jul 31, 2012
Could it be because the Republican ideology is full of racism and hatred?

Location hidden

#16644 Jul 31, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
Thought for the day.
"Voting Republican because President Obama hasn't done everything you expected is like hiring a child molester to watch your children because the current babysitter was 15 minutes late"
Thought of the day for Republicans...

"Voting democrat is like giving pedophiles, rapist, murders and deadbeats a reprieve including an all day free pass to Disney Land, courtesy of the United States government."

Location hidden

#16645 Jul 31, 2012
Waco 1954 wrote:
Could it be because the Republican ideology is full of racism and hatred?
Your opinion. And you are a self admitted independent. You don't even choose a side. Weak sauce.

Location hidden

#16646 Jul 31, 2012
http://www.newsmaxworld.com/the_americas/fina...

Guess the finacial crisis that is looming, is all the republicans fault, again.

Rhetorical statement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fayetteville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Decent mobile home parks? 21 hr normguy 1
Parsons may be moving to Fayetteville (Aug '13) Fri Thank you Judge 20
Fayetteville Motorcycle Clubs? (Mar '09) Fri Paul 621
Wingmen (Jul '10) Fri Tope 15
Motorcycle clubs near fort bragg Fri James 2
Please bring BoBo back home on you tube Thu debbiebarnette 1
W. R. Wortmann (Sep '08) Mar 25 tonay webster 4

Freeze Warning for Cumberland County was issued at March 28 at 6:19PM EDT

Fayetteville Dating
Find my Match