Krout

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2010

Is it just me or does it seem like every white woman in the army is dating a black guy?
WBMC

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2010

Judged:

I have noticed the same thing but it is not limited to just white women in the Army. Most of the local white women are more interested in black guys than white guys. It used to be just real fat white women but now there are some really hot white chicks that are open about the fact that they only date black guys. WTF?

“Woman Thou Art Loosed!!”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2010

Judged:

WBMC wrote:
I have noticed the same thing but it is not limited to just white women in the Army. Most of the local white women are more interested in black guys than white guys. It used to be just real fat white women but now there are some really hot white chicks that are open about the fact that they only date black guys. WTF?
LOL!!! You know the saying.."Once you go black..you don't go back"LOL..stop being bitter and racist..why do YOU CARE about white women dating black men anyway? It's not like ALL of the white women in Fayetteville are..maybe they are looking PAST YOU because your appearance is also that of one who makes ugly, nasty statements as you did on here! Understand? Get yourself together and maybe one of those "hot" white women will then give YOU the time of day! And don't sleep on the fat ones either..they can lose weight...just saying..lol
BamaBlackSnake

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2010

Judged:

I have to agree. Most white women are into brothers or really curious about them. I date white women exclusively, most of them are married to white guys and are just after sex. Just the way things are these days. Especially around military bases.
yea

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2010

Judged:

Anyone that can cheat on their spouse is pathetic, and any man who has the nerve to sleep with a married women whose husband is out fighting for YOUR country and freedom is just plain pathetic!

Since: Mar 09

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2010

LooooooooooL. Women are into "men",color doesn't matter. If you're a jerk you are a jerk.
Anonymous

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2010

Judged:

I told myself that I would not date white women, but now I am reconsidering that. I am currently dating a black woman and she is always mad and angry, and no I did not do anything to piss her off. I think I am going to give it a try and see if its for me.
Mose

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2010

Judged:

Anonymous wrote:
I told myself that I would not date white women, but now I am reconsidering that. I am currently dating a black woman and she is always mad and angry, and no I did not do anything to piss her off. I think I am going to give it a try and see if its for me.
White woman are the same they just plot a murder for hire..lol!
doublebubble

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2010

quote"who="yea" ]Anyone that can cheat on their spouse is pathetic, and any man who has the nerve to sleep with a married women whose husband is out fighting for YOUR country and freedom is just plain pathetic"..........
lol, what did your comment have to do with the topic of white women dating a different race? no one said anything about cheating.
and just for thought,
what does color have to do with anything in a relationship? GOD loves us all and we should ALL love one another.we should not look at imperfections or JUDGE anyone for it is NOT our place as we ALL shall be JUDGED on judgement day. SMILE :) and have a blessed day!

Since: Mar 09

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

Mose wrote:
<quoted text>
White woman are the same they just plot a murder for hire..lol!
LOL we can tell that you have a blow up doll for a woman. Shhh the game's on and bring me a beer!
yea

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2010

doublebubble wrote:
quote"who="yea" ]Anyone that can cheat on their spouse is pathetic, and any man who has the nerve to sleep with a married women whose husband is out fighting for YOUR country and freedom is just plain pathetic"..........
lol, what did your comment have to do with the topic of white women dating a different race? no one said anything about cheating.
and just for thought,
what does color have to do with anything in a relationship? GOD loves us all and we should ALL love one another.we should not look at imperfections or JUDGE anyone for it is NOT our place as we ALL shall be JUDGED on judgement day. SMILE :) and have a blessed day!
It was to the comment made before me about him sleeping with married women.
Gold only knows

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2010

Judged:

I believe that if a white women wants to date a black guy then it is up to her. Me personally I think it is disgusting. But who am I to tell anyone what they should do within the confines of there own home.
why does it matter

Benson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2011

it is only the difference of a color...people should be able to date who they please without someone looking at them with disgust or any other way, as long as they are happy why should it bother you?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2011

its all pink inside isnt' it?
The whitest white girl

Hope Mills, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2011

I am white and married to the love of my life who happens to be BLACK.He treats me great. Color doesnt matter although black guys do have bigger packages
Allison

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2011

Judged:

I used to be stationed at Bragg,and still like to keep up with what is going on back there.

This is the deal. Most women in the Army won't say this for fear of being called a racist. For white women it all starts at the MEPS station. The black guys are all over us. Then it's the drill sergeants, then our AIT instructors and then at our units it is everyone. They all are trying to get inside our pants.

The black guys always play the race card and guilt us into going out with them, then not a single white guy will talk to us. We end up hanging out with the black guys, and eventually even liking them.

They are dogs. cant be trusted, will take all your money, screw your friends, and yet we beg them to stay.

There is just something about a big strong black guy with a six pack and a really thick 10" dick. At first it hurt, but now anything less and I just don't feel filled up. You girls know what I am talkng about.

Add in the taboo of the whole interracial thing and it just makes me act like a total slut, from the top, bottom, front, back, it is all good. Favorite is on top, maybe on a couch, with a second guy to come from behind. Wow, talk about being 'filled' This is my new thing. I love having two big strong black guys in me at the same time, eventually I want to be able to take them both in my pussy at the same time.

Anyways, never dated a black guy until I joined the Army, not it is all I date.
uncle ruckus

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2011

Judged:

Anonymous wrote:
i totally agree with you.. black women run a black man off with that nasty additive.. i remember the battles before church we use to have just out of thin air... it was like she hated for me to come with here and now i know why..... 12 years have went by and now she done lost her figure and the preacher done went back to his old lady she looking just as got-damn stupid as the rest with this white women hair sewn in there hair looking right the fuck stupid...
give these white gals a try and you'll probably enjoy them... a lot fresher i will tell you take!!!!
peace
uncle ruckus

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2011

Allison wrote:
I used to be stationed at Bragg,and still like to keep up with what is going on back there.
This is the deal. Most women in the Army won't say this for fear of being called a racist. For white women it all starts at the MEPS station. The black guys are all over us. Then it's the drill sergeants, then our AIT instructors and then at our units it is everyone. They all are trying to get inside our pants.
The black guys always play the race card and guilt us into going out with them, then not a single white guy will talk to us. We end up hanging out with the black guys, and eventually even liking them.
They are dogs. cant be trusted, will take all your money, screw your friends, and yet we beg them to stay.
There is just something about a big strong black guy with a six pack and a really thick 10" dick. At first it hurt, but now anything less and I just don't feel filled up. You girls know what I am talkng about.
Add in the taboo of the whole interracial thing and it just makes me act like a total slut, from the top, bottom, front, back, it is all good. Favorite is on top, maybe on a couch, with a second guy to come from behind. Wow, talk about being 'filled' This is my new thing. I love having two big strong black guys in me at the same time, eventually I want to be able to take them both in my pussy at the same time.
you nasty!!!
whats your number..lol
i got them measurements you looking for...lol
food for thought

Princeton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2011

look for quality in a women not just her body parts. Black men want to impregnate a women so as to boost of being the man. Never mind that that they have no education or parenting skills. With black men most of their life skills are learned in a prison and this is what he has to offer to a family unit. Yes I'm mad at black men for their immaturity and total disrespect for our race. There is more to say but why..... hell they can't read any ways.
what

Waxhaw, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2011

Judged:

Allison wrote:

Kind of funny "used to be" hows that dishonorable discharge doing for ya??? yes we all know you got himmed up...so now all you have is big black cock shoved in every Orpheus of your over used body what body you have left, vaginal walls broken down, throat lost its gag reflux, and to consider wanting more?? 2 liters wont satisfy you anymore...its sad to think that YOU are what the ARMY produced...and obviously black men are all you date, not by choice yet by need, they are the only ones to have you now...sorry sad truth is you aint about shit sista...have a good one or 50 !!! lmfao...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fayetteville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 9 min Franklin 58,257
NC judge: Private school vouchers unconstitutional 5 hr Phil 4
dead beat dads (Feb '10) Thu Ladygh 7
Review: Tint Plus (Oct '11) Aug 15 Heather lynn 6
Review: Premier Electrical Staffing (Dec '13) Aug 14 Cory Trevor 2
"The Labor guy" Aug 2 Big Mike 1
Moving to Fayetteville! Aug 1 therealestguyuknow 2

Search the Fayetteville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Fayetteville Jobs

•••