Fayetteville man sought in death of son beaten in 2004

Posted in the Fayetteville Forum

WhereAmI

Sanford, NC

#1 Aug 8, 2012
http://a.fayobserver.com/#articles/2012/08/07...
Detectives have obtained warrants against Harold Nathaniel Farris Jr. for 1st Degree Murder in connection with the death of Jeramiah Farris. In December 2004, a Felony Child Abuse investigation was initiated by the Fayetteville Police Department and as a result of the investigation; Harold Farris was charged and subsequently plead guilty on November 9, 2006. Farris was incarcerated in the North Carolina Department of Corrections upon sentencing and was released on December 31, 2008.
On November 6, 2011, Jeramiah Farris died while under care for the injuries that were directly related to the abuse committed by Harold Farris in December 2004. As a result of the assault, Jeramiah Farris remained in a state of comatose from the onset of his injuries until his death.
https://local.nixle.com/alert/4868156/
tammy

Pacific, MO

#2 Aug 9, 2012
WhereAmI wrote:
http://a.fayobserver.com/#arti cles/2012/08/07/1195710
Detectives have obtained warrants against Harold Nathaniel Farris Jr. for 1st Degree Murder in connection with the death of Jeramiah Farris. In December 2004, a Felony Child Abuse investigation was initiated by the Fayetteville Police Department and as a result of the investigation; Harold Farris was charged and subsequently plead guilty on November 9, 2006. Farris was incarcerated in the North Carolina Department of Corrections upon sentencing and was released on December 31, 2008.
On November 6, 2011, Jeramiah Farris died while under care for the injuries that were directly related to the abuse committed by Harold Farris in December 2004. As a result of the assault, Jeramiah Farris remained in a state of comatose from the onset of his injuries until his death.
https://local.nixle.com/alert/4868156/
i have raise 4 kids over a period of 30 years my oldest is 30 and my yougest is 10 i can assure you that almost all children will get on your last nerve but i have never been so mad that i would beat my kids to the point they needed medical help this person needs help and should have spent more time in jail for what he did and now should get the death penalty for the death of his child how can he live with him self. some people don't need to have pets much less children. we humans can sure f??k up things. Poor child may god be with him, this brings tears to my eyes and i don't even know this child or live in the Fayetteville area and haven't for many years damm that man
WhereAmI

Sanford, NC

#3 Aug 9, 2012
He's been located. Www.fayobserver.com
wrong and right

Timberlake, NC

#4 Aug 17, 2012
Every body seems to be going of only what is put in the paper and on TV if you want to have an educated openion on some one go to the court house and get the info that is in public record if you do that you will see that the boy was NOT comatose.
WhereAmI

Sanford, NC

#5 Aug 30, 2012
He may not have been comatose, but I think that's beside the point. Prayers for all.
Jessica

United States

#6 Sep 1, 2012
I know the mother,and the father of this child... Its sad and I hope harold gets death for this...
Rap

United States

#7 Oct 27, 2012
This is real sad n I hope that he never gets out of jail.
Rap

United States

#8 Oct 27, 2012
In I cant believe I played ball with this guy n I have 2boys, I wish I would of new this, bc I dont like being around people like this n would of beat his you know what.
Rap

United States

#9 Oct 27, 2012
Jessica wrote:
I know the mother,and the father of this child... Its sad and I hope harold gets death for this...
I agree with you 100%. I played ball with this guy in wish I would of new this because I would beat his you know what.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fayetteville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man charged with choking Fayetteville officer d... 11 hr blue eyes 2
Need a Wiccan or Pagan please Dec 23 Ghostbusters 2
Transgender Dating in Fayetteville Dec 22 Rascal 1
Kratom In Fayetteville Dec 21 KratomLover 1
Sgt Tim Hennis & murder case (Jan '09) Dec 20 MikeH 5
Fayetteville Motorcycle Clubs? (Mar '09) Dec 18 Steve 613
The Fayetteville Gay Community Has A Long Way T... Dec 18 Tom Davis 3
Fayetteville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web