Randy White

Pink Hill, NC

#23 Jun 13, 2010
Anonymous wrote:
I can tell you that he has NOT moved to Georgia. His wife has a son who lives there though, so he may be using his address. He definitely still lives at the Black Friar's Court address, and strangely enough, I believe a police officer lives next door to him! Please continue to warn people not to use him!
He definitley still lives there. I drove by today, and his 2004 Dodge Ram Pickup truck, and his 2010 yellow Camaro were both out in his driveway.
He just put up a fence in the Rayconda area not even two weeks ago, and sadly, the gates are already starting to sag. This company is nothing but bad news, stay away!
Been Duked

Fort Bragg, NC

#24 Jun 14, 2010
Randy,
Just duked by Paul and Cheryl for a Whopping $900.00.
Could you post the address you have for him so that i could drop in?
In case any of the people in this thread are intersted Paul is going around claiming he is part of good fence companies with their stationary as well.
Randy White

Pink Hill, NC

#25 Jun 14, 2010
Been Duked wrote:
Randy,
Just duked by Paul and Cheryl for a Whopping $900.00.
Could you post the address you have for him so that i could drop in?
In case any of the people in this thread are intersted Paul is going around claiming he is part of good fence companies with their stationary as well.
Go back and look at the post from "Anoymous in Hope Mills" I believe he named the right street. From there, just google AAA Fence Co.+ Fayetteville, NC, you should get a return.
Dave Blackwell

Pink Hill, NC

#26 Jun 15, 2010
Paul King is now claiming in various places that AAA Fence Co. is closed for business. He's renamed the company A1 Fence Co., and here's a link.http://maps.google.com/ma ps/place?rlz=1T4DKUS_enUS256US 258&um=1&ie=UTF-8& q=A1+Fence+Co.,+fayetteville+n c&fb=1&gl=us&hq=A1 +Fence+Co.,&hnear=Fayettev ille,+NC&cid=1824872429832 6917616

When you call the number for A1 Fence Co., Paul's voicemail greeting tells you that you've reached Carolina Fence Co. He's still up to his old tricks, just a new name is all. The address associated with his "new" company doesn't even exist. It's just a wooded lot across the street from a church.
Anonymous

Pinehurst, NC

#27 Jun 16, 2010
His address is 2035 Blackfriars Rd Fayetteville, NC 28304. It is in Arran Lakes West
jscott

Lumberton, NC

#28 Jun 22, 2010
Mr. King is no longer using AAA fence, he put a flyer in my box last week he is now carolina fence company.
I sent my information to the BBB and the Attorney General office in Raleigh. The investigator, Linda Matthews, informed me that if more people came forward with their complaints that she could investigate Mr King for fraud. She can be reached at (877)566-7226
paul king is scum

Pink Hill, NC

#29 Jun 24, 2010
jscott wrote:
Mr. King is no longer using AAA fence, he put a flyer in my box last week he is now carolina fence company.
I sent my information to the BBB and the Attorney General office in Raleigh. The investigator, Linda Matthews, informed me that if more people came forward with their complaints that she could investigate Mr King for fraud. She can be reached at (877)566-7226
Good info, thanks jscott. What was the phone number on the flier for Carolina Fence Co., and is there anyway I could possibly get a copy of that flier?
Steev2c

Fort Bragg, NC

#31 Jun 24, 2010
Here is the link to the complaint form the attorney general.

http://ncdoj.gov/getdoc/59be4357-41f3-4377-b1...
jscott

Lumberton, NC

#33 Jul 12, 2010
What's the latest on Paul King?
Randy White

Pink Hill, NC

#34 Jul 16, 2010
jscott wrote:
What's the latest on Paul King?
Today is his birthday. Happy birthday you scumbag piece of shit. You've made it to the big 50.

Hey everybody, be sure to wish no nuts Paul King a happy birthday.
Anonymous

Pinehurst, NC

#35 Jul 16, 2010
Ah the plot thickens. Go to http://www.doc.state.nc.us/offenders/ and click on the first link titled "Offender Information - Public search" On the next page type in 0226804 in the offender ID box.

Seems like he either has never changed or is reverting back to his old ways. Such a shame.
Randy White

Pinetops, NC

#36 Aug 5, 2010
Check out this link, it's a copy of a compaint witht the BBB against scumbag Paul King.
http://www.bbb.org/myrtle-beach/viewcomplaint...
dennis

Pinehurst, NC

#37 Aug 6, 2010
Its time for a midnight ride. Just a thought!
Randy White

Pinetops, NC

#38 Aug 8, 2010
I'll tell you what it's time for, a class action lawsuit. All of us who have been a victim of this pimple on humanity's ass should get together for a meeting and discuss hiring an attorney to sue this piece of shit.
jscott

Lumberton, NC

#39 Aug 12, 2010
I think the police will still have a problem serving this guy, he's at the house telling the police he don't live at that address. I was thinking about getting in touch with the newspaper and the tv stations so that the people will be aware of Mr. Paul King.
TJT

Fayetteville, NC

#40 Aug 26, 2010
Jscott,
the tv station/newspaper idea is great. I started this form long ago and didn't realize people were still writing complaints. I really hope he gets caught so that nobody else losses money. Count me in if anyone else is taking him to court (as I saw in another posting) or if you want people to sign a petition so that the PD does something.
cheryl gagnon

Pinetops, NC

#41 Sep 11, 2010
You can try emailing Paul King at this address:

paul_king1098@yahoo.com
Madie K

Pinetops, NC

#42 Oct 28, 2010
Here's a link to another page about pusbag Paul King.
http://www.fayhub.com/index.php...
not a victim anymore

Fayetteville, NC

#43 Jan 13, 2011
Anonymous wrote:
I can tell you that he has NOT moved to Georgia. His wife has a son who lives there though, so he may be using his address. He definitely still lives at the Black Friar's Court address, and strangely enough, I believe a police officer lives next door to him! Please continue to warn people not to use him!
hello, i am a ex gf of paul's . He has stolen from me, hit me, and is a very nasty and violent man when pushed. I was told he was divorced when we first started dating,which after i broke up with him i found out not only was he married that there was another woman and another one!!! i know where he lives, and i do know he is friends with the police officer who lives next door. Also he told me awhile ago that his ex wife ( which is his wife NOT ex) that she is a lawyer. He is now threatening me and another one of his ex gf's as well.He told me that his fencing co has been in business for over 20 years and has a good reputation LIE>!!!! please take him to court and stop this mad man.......
smarter than not a victim

United States

#44 Jan 14, 2011
Melissa, I know exactly who you are. And while most of what you said is true, you're a pure idiot for believing it in the first place. I too am an ex, and I did not stay with him long because of all the red flags...I have an uncanny sixth sense and intuition. I managed to find out within weeks where you were the fool for HOW LONG?? I agree he is a POS, but get the hell over it for god sake. As far stealing from you, he couldn't have. He was with me that whole day and nite. I know when it supposedly happened because I got a call from a detective. So my advice to you is stop posting as different people. You're only doing it to be vindictive and vengeful. The issue here is not your past relationship with him, so why are you posting in this forum anyway ms. Melissa Sanchez???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fayetteville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man charged with choking Fayetteville officer d... 14 hr blue eyes 2
Need a Wiccan or Pagan please Dec 23 Ghostbusters 2
Transgender Dating in Fayetteville Dec 22 Rascal 1
Kratom In Fayetteville Dec 21 KratomLover 1
Sgt Tim Hennis & murder case (Jan '09) Dec 20 MikeH 5
Fayetteville Motorcycle Clubs? (Mar '09) Dec 18 Steve 613
The Fayetteville Gay Community Has A Long Way T... Dec 18 Tom Davis 3
Fayetteville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web