WEB: Man Accused of Sex With Dog

WEB: Man Accused of Sex With Dog

There are 28 comments on the The Pilot story from Sep 11, 2007, titled WEB: Man Accused of Sex With Dog. In it, The Pilot reports that:

Moore County sheriff's deputies have charged a Fayetteville man with having sex with a dog on the front lawn of a Lobelia home. via The Pilot

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Pilot.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ActAdvGirl

United States

#1 Sep 11, 2007
WTF! It's bad enough he's abusing the dog (I can't even imagine what kind of sex act a man commits with a dog...OK, yes, possibly I can...ewww), but on the front lawn? After he finishes his time in prison, he should go directly to psychiatric confirement.
luck James

Holly Springs, NC

#2 Sep 12, 2007
I would think that this bonehead (the accused) should be penalized with twice as much time as Micheal Vick. He should be stripped away from his family, job, and all human responsibilities because in America the order goes, dogs, whites and blacks maybe. LuckJamesbitch.
Angel

Fayetteville, NC

#3 Sep 13, 2007
luck James wrote:
I would think that this bonehead (the accused) should be penalized with twice as much time as Micheal Vick. He should be stripped away from his family, job, and all human responsibilities because in America the order goes, dogs, whites and blacks maybe. LuckJamesbitch.
The only bonehead here is yourself to even compare this incident to Michael Vick's case, but moreover to give a synopsis of this "so-called order" you came up with in America about a dog's place ahead of certain races- particularly the degrading comment about African Americans. "the order goes, dogs, whites and blacks maybe".

Two completely different cases and situations. Both are very serious but to be handled differently from prosecution. In Vick's much overdramatic case, he gave the public an apology. He was wrong and he admitted it. No excuses. Vick's incident involved gambling, money, and animal abuse. He is doomed with his career, from his poor decisions. Get off that soapbox.

This guy is having sex with a dog at 6 in the morning! Coffee anyone? Sounds more like a psychiatric case to me.

No animal deserves to be abused- agree, but to put such a hasty punishment on man for the rest of their natural born life is not justified. Now carefully listen, pull back your arm with that stone in your hand and place it down on the ground. Feel free to give an intellectual rebuttal.:)
jim

Seffner, FL

#5 Sep 27, 2007
you shouldnt blame him
dog

AOL

#6 Dec 19, 2007
get over it
Donna

Holly Springs, NC

#7 Dec 30, 2007
anyone that has sex with an animal has a MENTAL PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!! AND NEED'S HELP
Brown Sugar

United States

#8 Jan 2, 2008
Donna wrote:
anyone that has sex with an animal has a MENTAL PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!! AND NEED'S HELP
Was this a two-legged, or four-legged dog? They come both ways you know.
Brown Sugar

United States

#9 Jan 3, 2008
Whatever happened to the Easons, Bin and Joe?
amy carbajal

Rio Rancho, NM

#10 Mar 13, 2008
this man is a very sick individual and needs to be punished. what if hes with a child alone what then. if he abuses a dog like that then he will probably do it with shildren to.hes nasty. give him time in prison .the police punish all these other animal abusers thats like leaveing him wih a child. i had a dog that was abused like that. and he sufferd alot so please do something with this pig. dont let him get away with anything.
amy carbajal

Rio Rancho, NM

#11 Mar 13, 2008
people on this sight say to leave him alone and dont blame him.thats stupid as hell. you dont exscuse him of that. people like that .that say dont blame him.are just as sick to be on his side maybe yall need to join him in the phshyco ward for crazy people.

United States

#12 Mar 14, 2008
Maybe his wife sent him to the dog house one to many times.
;)
Just kiddin', people.
Spadefreak

United States

#13 Mar 14, 2008
We all know that this guy has a mental problem. He needs to be put in a mental hospital. He needs help now before he turns his sex drive toward humans. Think of what he would do to a human since he can't control himself around a dog. He could have been shot because you know how some people think of their dogs.
mr mister

Fort Bragg, NC

#14 Mar 16, 2008
This man don't stand a chance to live. In prison, some guy name Bubba is going to do him. Outside of prison walls, everybody is going to know what he did and some guy that knows Bubba is gonna do him.
Stella

Mooresville, NC

#15 Mar 24, 2008
jim wrote:
you shouldnt blame him
So you should blame the dog! People really get my "goat" when they make excuses for others this has been going on for years and some people don't want anyone to know, it's just he got caught.

“its my money and i need it now”

Since: Apr 08

Hope Mills, NC

#16 Apr 22, 2008
WOW...it is amazing that perverts download videos of women sexually assaulting animals and have their buddies come over and laugh about it, sure they'll say its sick while making lewd jokes but they'll watch it again and again so why are some of you so hell bent on mental illness what this guy did was just plain WRONG. PERIOD
cheryl

UK

#17 Apr 23, 2008
guest wrote:
Maybe his wife sent him to the dog house one to many times.
;)
Just kiddin', people.
Too funny
NOT B-CLINTON thistime

Zanesville, OH

#18 Apr 25, 2008
It wasn't Bill Clinton, although they are in NC. Was a guy named Johnson. But hide the young women anyhow!
likin it

Edison, CA

#19 Apr 30, 2008
Was the dog under-age?
Homer

Houston, TX

#20 May 30, 2008
I hope he was planning on calling the dog again for a date
Todd

AOL

#21 Jun 23, 2008
you all are a bunch of dumb asses. why do you even look at this site? probrably dog lovers to. i hate dogs!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fayetteville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NC starts Chemours investigation over GenX Jun 24 Just saying 2
Welcome Mongols MC (Jun '16) Jun 20 Pat McCrotch 13
Mud Sharks at Golds Gym in Hope Mills (Dec '16) Jun 20 Pat McCrotch 15
katie barker from KY (May '12) Jun 13 local 2
Soldier pedophile (Feb '09) Jun 10 Annew 17
Looking For Wolfgang Gonzalez in Fayetteville ,... (Apr '09) Jun 8 Frankys Mom 12
pen pal??? Jun 5 boredaf 1

Fayetteville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fayetteville Mortgages