oldandwise

Steeleville, IL

#456 Feb 23, 2013
purplehed wrote:
<quoted text> This could be the only truthful post you have ever made. Everyone knows that "you can't find landfill sickness in Marissa".
Back to second grade to learn to read stupid purple.
told2leave2

Steeleville, IL

#457 Feb 23, 2013
Insults is all you have Jared. That is all you have ever had . Mean pointless off point comments. Purple is definitely Jared Smith son of Danny Smith. That guy has always been worthless. Countless facts posted and dumb dumb Jared can't find them. The mayor of Marissa get his income from Waste Management. No wonder he lets the people suffer and die.
told2leave2

Steeleville, IL

#459 Feb 23, 2013
Everyone who has left and got significantly health improvements is thankful Gene is intelligent enough to figure out the problem. Lawyers would not touch the case if it wasn't a straight forward win. You live under a rock if you think that gas plume is okay to inhale. Almost every rental in Marissa is empty. You know why? I do. Cause one stinky breath and people move. When your children die you will have a good laugh.
lady in black

Steeleville, IL

#460 Feb 23, 2013
I went to those funerals last February. So many children have asthma in Marissa. Something is wrong there. I think the dust on Hwy. 13 from the landfill has an adverse effect. Everytime we drive through that dust my kids need a rescue inhaler. We only drive Hwy. 13 when it is wet and the wind is from the north. The guy that says he lives in Marissa and nothing is wrong is a fake.
lady in black

Steeleville, IL

#464 Feb 23, 2013
Gene is a kind, helpful, and sympathetic individual. You know nothing of him or Marissa. Every word you used is exactly backwards. You live off Waste Management. Just like Jerry greed is your motivation. Punishment for Waste Management for their lawless conduct and to provide protection for the poisoned is our goal. Jared you have a hard heart. The words you use says your a gay loaner who has never known love. Put your self hate aside.
wisetopurple

Steeleville, IL

#465 Feb 23, 2013
Just left Kathy's Korner. Another person announced they have cancer. So many young people close to death. The most skeptical are getting cancer. Moe is going to burn in Hell for letting us slowly die in the landfill fallout gases.
Mrdoright

Steeleville, IL

#466 Feb 23, 2013
Mrdoright wrote:
There is nothing un safe I have be check the air for 3 weeks and no readings only reading ive got has been 21.4 on the o2 side so drama man shut the hell up
I put this up over a year ago. I never tested for carcinogenic chemicals in the air. With all the asthmatic children and adults, the cancer victims on every block I'm leaving. The drama is difficult to accept.
oldnwise

Saint Louis, MO

#467 Feb 23, 2013
What a sad day in comments.

Remember the thread is about poison gases and now dust on Hwy 13.

Hwy. 149 in Jackson County Illinois was closed in 2010 because of a landfill fallout problem.

Big difference there is the government isn't bought and paid for like Marissa. Moe Cross lives off Marissa's landfill. So many deaths and cancer "on every block".

I don't need your help government. Marissa's poor need help to evacuate. We all know mayor Moe traded your lives for cash.
oldnwise

Saint Louis, MO

#468 Feb 23, 2013
If you read about what happened in Jackson County a few questions come to mind.

First where did the problem trash in Murphysboro get dumped after it was no longer welcome at that landfill.

Second why doesn't Marissa get the same attention Murphysboro did from the county health department, fire departments, and EPA.

Murphysboro didn't have anyone die.

Moe goes to the bank Marissa's people go to the cemetery.
purplehed

Stockton, MO

#469 Feb 23, 2013
told2leave2 wrote:
Everyone who has left and got significantly health improvements is thankful Gene is intelligent enough to figure out the problem. Lawyers would not touch the case if it wasn't a straight forward win. You live under a rock if you think that gas plume is okay to inhale. Almost every rental in Marissa is empty. You know why? I do. Cause one stinky breath and people move. When your children die you will have a good laugh.
You are a complete imbecil if you think lawyers only touch cases they know they can win. Loosen up that foil helmet & get off the junk convict
purplehed

Stockton, MO

#470 Feb 23, 2013
oldandwise wrote:
<quoted text>
Back to second grade to learn to read stupid purple.
I read alot & very well. You on the other hand make spelling & grammar errors that a first grader would laugh at.
purplehed

Stockton, MO

#471 Feb 23, 2013
told2leave2 wrote:
Insults is all you have Jared. That is all you have ever had . Mean pointless off point comments. Purple is definitely Jared Smith son of Danny Smith. That guy has always been worthless. Countless facts posted and dumb dumb Jared can't find them. The mayor of Marissa get his income from Waste Management. No wonder he lets the people suffer and die.
Show one FACT that has been posted here, oh wait, you can't because there are none. I don't think you even know what a fact is & you definitely don't know me. All you have is hearsay convict which isn't admissible in a court of law.
purplehed

Stockton, MO

#473 Feb 23, 2013
lady in black wrote:
Gene is a kind, helpful, and sympathetic individual. You know nothing of him or Marissa. Every word you used is exactly backwards. You live off Waste Management. Just like Jerry greed is your motivation. Punishment for Waste Management for their lawless conduct and to provide protection for the poisoned is our goal. Jared you have a hard heart. The words you use says your a gay loaner who has never known love. Put your self hate aside.
Gina is a drug addict, a convicted criminal, a paranoid schizophrenic & a sue happy freeloader that is only interested in one thing..........his next fix.
oldnwise

Steeleville, IL

#477 Feb 24, 2013
Another lady at 206 South Grace needs an ambulance because she can't breathe in the landfill gases.

Insults achieve nothing.

No problem tell it to the victims family. Go see blind man. 206 South Grace right now.
oldnwise

Steeleville, IL

#478 Feb 24, 2013
Ambulance say she has the same lung disease caused by the landfill gases. This disorder is almost %100 in Marissa's population.

If you want to live a normal life for your family stay away from Marissa.
oldnwise

Steeleville, IL

#480 Feb 24, 2013
no problem at all wrote:
<quoted text>So the emt 's ran a ct scan on site,,,wow the improvements in medical technology sure are radically improving
100% population huh , thats odd not one person at my house has it
your a LIAR Jeannie
Everyone at your house has genetic damage from the landfill fallout gases. You may not be able to see it but with all my sympathies I assure you it is there.

The variables I have made clear. Genetic diversity makes different people get sick at different rates. The coal miners and black lung. How much time in spent in the fallout area. How tight your house is. Does the victim exercise in Marissa?

Understanding for the uneducated is expected to be challenging.

I'm here to help. I will do my best to answer your questions on your level.
oldnwise

Steeleville, IL

#482 Feb 24, 2013
Babies dying in groups is a problem.
oldnwise

Steeleville, IL

#484 Feb 24, 2013
Two infants lived five doors apart and died five days apart in February 2012. You acknowledge that correct. No one living near Marissa missed that.
purplehed

United States

#485 Feb 24, 2013
oldnwise wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone at your house has genetic damage from the landfill fallout gases. You may not be able to see it but with all my sympathies I assure you it is there.
The variables I have made clear. Genetic diversity makes different people get sick at different rates. The coal miners and black lung. How much time in spent in the fallout area. How tight your house is. Does the victim exercise in Marissa?
Understanding for the uneducated is expected to be challenging.
I'm here to help. I will do my best to answer your questions on your level.
The only genetic difference I've noticed here is that you are a few chromosomes short in brain development. Does the dope cause that? Are you just psychotic? The answer is obvious.......all the above!!
purplehed

United States

#486 Feb 24, 2013
oldnwise wrote:
Babies dying in groups is a problem.
Not true, two misfortunes isn't a group..........dumbass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fayetteville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laugh and Learn Daycare (Jul '11) 2 hr unprofessional 16
susan stone go fund me May 2 Take Control Of T... 8
School threat?? Apr 30 curious 2
Susan (David) Stones trailer (Mar '12) Apr 29 curious 23
Jessica schneider Apr 29 gone girl 4
April Denzer Apr 29 Carol 1
hurst Apr 25 been there 4
More from around the web

Fayetteville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]