First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Justice

Chester, IL

#1 Jan 31, 2013
Curious to see how many people know him for who he really is. The Turtle i know was in a bike accident a while ago. He also sells almost any drug he can find. True scum of town. What say you Marissa?
Wow

Sparta, IL

#2 Feb 11, 2013
Get a life, I've known Turtle for years, hes a good person. Don't worry about what Turtle does, apparently you don't know him or you wouldnt say the things you said. So keep his name out your mouth. You must be a cop or something. How pathetic. Get a real job instead of going around harrassing people. You make me sick.
nothing better to do

United States

#3 Feb 13, 2013
B*tch made punk..
Wow

Sparta, IL

#4 Feb 14, 2013
Nothing better to do, you are stilling my slang. lol
typo

Fort Scott, KS

#5 Feb 15, 2013
If this is the same guy I think it is he doesn't go by "turtle" he goes by "turd hill". Actually he has many aliases, including.......turd burglar, sniffy air biscuit, brown eye bandit, busted rectum boy, leaky corn holed, smeared skid marker, the hershey sampler, power bottom prowler or master hamster packer
lana

Sparta, IL

#6 Feb 15, 2013
I miss having sex with him.
Herpes

Chester, IL

#7 Feb 18, 2013
i miss hearing him talk like a black guy. o wait he still does.
i miss watching him shoot up. o wait he still does.
i miss him walking into the bar getting punched in the face. o wait, he just did. because he's a loser
Idiot

Sparta, IL

#8 Feb 18, 2013
Turtle dont shoot up, he dont talk black, and if someone punched him in the face im gonna punch the guy that punched him in the face. No one wants to hear your mouth, you sound like an idiot. Me and turtle will slap your face off. Say something else!
typo

United States

#9 Feb 18, 2013
Idiot wrote:
Turtle dont shoot up, he dont talk black, and if someone punched him in the face im gonna punch the guy that punched him in the face. No one wants to hear your mouth, you sound like an idiot. Me and turtle will slap your face off. Say something else!
Something else.......now what?
No one loves you

Sparta, IL

#10 Feb 18, 2013
State your name coward.
typo

Fort Scott, KS

#11 Feb 18, 2013
No one loves you wrote:
State your name coward.
State your name hypocrite. It's an anonymous site and I find it rather amusing when some ignorant douche wants someone to post their name while they stay anonymous. So.....since you didn't post your name do you think you are a coward yourself or just a chest slapping fucktard?????
joe

Sparta, IL

#12 Feb 18, 2013
Urs?
lol

Sparta, IL

#13 Feb 18, 2013
Tomorrow ill find out who this guy is, It will be the third person on this site ive found out who it was. I promise you wont remain anonymous. lol
typo

Fort Scott, KS

#14 Feb 18, 2013
Mines Joe too, Joe daddy!!
lol

Sparta, IL

#15 Feb 18, 2013
Ill no tom, then you wont think its to funny.
lol

Sparta, IL

#16 Feb 18, 2013
Hi dale
typo

Fort Scott, KS

#17 Feb 19, 2013
lol wrote:
Tomorrow ill find out who this guy is, It will be the third person on this site ive found out who it was. I promise you wont remain anonymous. lol
I don't believe you. Dale is wrong "if" you were referring to me, I already told you I'm Joe Daddy!!!
TitsMcGee

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Feb 19, 2013
Stop being such a hooker hater and shut your mouth! You don't have crap on Turtle and he's a gentleman to the ladies Holla!!! So go find someone actually worthy of talking crap on instead if someone who clearly has more friends than enemies!
Thomas Prather Hitler

Chester, IL

#19 Feb 19, 2013
nothing better to do wrote:
B*tch made punk..
more like snitch made... he is the chief's name drop boy. people on here claiming to be his friends are either cops or fellow junky's. or anyone who drinks at em's dirt hole.
typo

Fort Scott, KS

#20 Feb 20, 2013
TitsMcGee wrote:
Stop being such a hooker hater and shut your mouth! You don't have crap on Turtle and he's a gentleman to the ladies Holla!!! So go find someone actually worthy of talking crap on instead if someone who clearly has more friends than enemies!
Gay posts from gay friends........holla!!! Lmfao. McGoo face would be a better name for you since you always have one eye stuck closed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fayetteville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
freeburg grade school same old thing Jul 27 mike 2
Bored and frisky Jul 27 Hitandrun 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Jul 26 OldManBenny 72
a fire at susan stones trailer. Jul 25 You loser 11
Water smells like chlorine. Jul 25 Smell 6
Susan Stone + Transgenderphobic Concrete Post =... Jul 13 Listen 8
freeburg cop??? (Feb '14) Jul 9 stanley 15

Fayetteville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fayetteville Mortgages