Gas Mart vs Caseys
loyal consumer

United States

#1 Feb 17, 2013
I dont know about anyone else in town, but I plan on staying loyal to gas mart. Although there have been problems in the past, they have made great strides to give back to the residents of New Athens. The new manager and supervisor truly do care about their customers and the cashiers they have there now are the friendliest they have ever had there. Wont be a Caseys consumer!
Loyal to the Price

Chester, IL

#2 Feb 18, 2013
the new manager guy at daily mart is fairly nice. as for their new clerks, well they arent exactly easy to look at. nice, sure, but i have had a fair share of bad experiences there also. the tall blonde has made me wait at the counter and wouldnt even look my way until she finished her phone convo. then, as soon as she set her cell down, she went to the bathroom, COMPLETELY ignoring the 3 of us waiting at the counter (before she was prego).
i will shop at casey's. Daily mart has not given anything back to this town. wait yes they do, you get water in your tank everytime you get gas... spend just $1 on a lil gas, put it into a glass jar and watch it break down. Thirsty anyone?

im worried about village pizza. i know they arent going to be making huge money off selling pizza(casey's), but i think the Patti's will see a drop in business. even if its a small drop in sales overall, its not like he was getting loads of business anyway. maybe this little bit of competition might be just enough to send him under, which would SUCK. if i were to not spend money on anything at caseys, it would be the pizza. For village pizza's sake.
Why

Waterloo, IL

#3 Feb 19, 2013
loyal consumer wrote:
I dont know about anyone else in town, but I plan on staying loyal to gas mart. Although there have been problems in the past, they have made great strides to give back to the residents of New Athens. The new manager and supervisor truly do care about their customers and the cashiers they have there now are the friendliest they have ever had there. Wont be a Caseys consumer!
Why do you put stuff about New Athens on a Red Bud forum? I know you have the right to, but it just seems odd.
Loyal consumer

Mount Vernon, MO

#4 Feb 19, 2013
Why wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you put stuff about New Athens on a Red Bud forum? I know you have the right to, but it just seems odd.
If you check the New Athens forum thats where the original post was started. Topix just ties in discussions with towns that are close together.
lalaloopsy

Belleville, IL

#5 Mar 1, 2013
I would be sad if Village Pizza ever closed. It is by far the best pizza I have ever had. The owner is a real nice guy too. Plus the Wednesday and Friday buffets are a great deal! I'll tell you right now - I'd rather have him make my pizza anyday over some white trash hoosier at Casey's right off a cigarette break.
Consumer

Freeburg, IL

#6 Jul 22, 2013
Casey's is okay it's just problems when you order food or call to order food. For one thing, their phone doesn't work right so they can't hear what you're ordering. It takes forever for them to prepare the food and most of the time the order is wrong. Then the workers want to argue with you about it. I've had this happen 2 or 3 times and people that I know have had it happen,too. Dalee Mart has an employee there that wants to nose in your private business all the time the whole time she's waiting on you. Always has a smart remark ready to throw at you. If it came to choose which one, I would definitely take Casey's. At least you don't have anyone playing 20 questions.
The Dude

Belleville, IL

#7 Jul 24, 2013
Village Pizza should have started delivering pizza a long time ago.
Dirk Diggler

Mount Vernon, MO

#8 Sep 17, 2013
I don't go to the gas mart often because the tall blonde is a total (unt bag and every time I go in there she has a 5hit attitude. Just pump my gas b1tch and stop tripping.
Driver

United States

#9 Sep 17, 2013
Dirk Diggler wrote:
I don't go to the gas mart often because the tall blonde is a total (unt bag and every time I go in there she has a 5hit attitude. Just pump my gas b1tch and stop tripping.
this is red bud not new Athens get your own site we don't care about your river town news
Dirk Diggler

Sparta, IL

#10 Sep 17, 2013
Driver, the 5hit posts in your forums automatically. Lol
jim bob

Lees Summit, MO

#12 Dec 1, 2014
Gasmart usa treats employees like crap

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fayetteville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Superintendent? Fri Person 1
Cheater will get busted Fri Loyal Women Exist 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Thu SisterMarie 109
Anybody know Tom Hock? (Mar '10) Aug 13 PedosAreSick 15
School Friends from Freeburg Aug 10 Jodielynn 4
New Freeburg Police Chief Aug 10 Citizen 29
John seco delucena Aug 8 Jerry Rafferty 1

Fayetteville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fayetteville Mortgages