Why do White People think they Own t...
Sam I Am

Mountain Home, AR

#218 Jun 22, 2013
The White Side of the Story of Negroes

This is the reason CNN has dropped Buchanan. It's like Newt G. Said, "your're not supposed to bring up uncomfortable Facts." (verified on Buchanan's website)

Finally..........It is Said Publicly. I have never seen the white side explained better!
Pat Buchanan had the guts to say it. It is about time!!
BUCHANAN TO OBAMA
By Patrick J. Buchanan
Barack says we need to have a conversation about race in America .. Fair enough. But this time, it has to be a two-way conversation. White America needs to be heard from, not just lectured to.... This time, the Silent Majority needs to have its convictions, grievances and demands heard. And among them are these:

First, America has been the best country on earth for black folks. It was here that 600,000 black people, brought from Africa in slave ships, grew into a community of 40 million, were introduced to Christian salvation, and reached the greatest levels of freedom and prosperity blacks have ever known.. Jeremiah Wright ought to go down on his knees and thank God he is an American.

Second, no people anywhere has done more to lift up blacks than white Americans. Untold trillions have been spent since the '60s on welfare, food stamps, rent supplements, Section 8 housing, Pell grants, student loans, legal services, Medicaid, Earned Income Tax Credits and poverty programs designed to bring the African-American community into the mainstream. Governments, businesses and colleges have engaged in discrimination against white folks -- with affirmative action, contract set-asides and quotas -- to advance black applicants over white applicants. Churches, foundations, civic groups, schools and individuals all over America have donated their time and money to support soup kitchens, adult education, day care, retirement and nursing homes for blacks.
We hear the grievances. Where is the gratitude??

Barack talks about new 'ladders of opportunity' for blacks. Let him go to Altoona ? And Johnstown, and ask the white kids in Catholic schools how many were visited lately by Ivy League recruiters handing out scholarships for 'deserving' white kids...? Is white America really responsible for the fact that the crime and incarceration rates for African-Americans are seven times those of white America ? Is it really white America's fault that illegitimacy in the African-American community has hit 70 percent and the black dropout rate from high schools in some cities has reached 50 percent?

Is that the fault of white America or, first and foremost, a failure of the black community itself?

As for racism, its ugliest manifestation is in interracial crime, and especially interracial crimes of violence. Is Barack Obama aware that while white criminals choose black victims 3 percent of the time, black criminals choose white victims 45 percent of the time?

Is Barack aware that black-on-white rapes are 100 times more common than the reverse, that black-on-white robberies were 139 times as common in the first three years of this decade as the reverse?

We have all heard ad nauseam from the Rev. Al about Tawana Brawley, the Duke rape case and Jena . And all turned out to be hoaxes. But about the epidemic of black assaults on whites that are real, we hear nothing.

Sorry, Barack, some of us have heard it all before, about 40 years and 40 trillion tax dollars ago. This needs to be passed around because, this is a message everyone needs to hear!!!

OK..........will you pass it on ?

YES. I did but will you?

Because I'm for a better America
I am
Not racist,
Not violent,

Just not silent anymore.

FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#219 Jun 22, 2013
Sam I Am wrote:
<quoted text> Some people will hate you because you have something. These kind of people want you dirt poor like they are. Don't forget to give Obama some of it so he can give it to the dirt poor ones.
ya? and from what I recollect whites had absolutely nothing but diseases that's why they stole from non whites!
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#221 Jun 22, 2013
Sam I Am wrote:
The White Side of the Story of Negroes
This is the reason CNN has dropped Buchanan. It's like Newt G. Said, "your're not supposed to bring up uncomfortable Facts." (verified on Buchanan's website)
Finally..........It is Said Publicly. I have never seen the white side explained better!
Pat Buchanan had the guts to say it. It is about time!!
BUCHANAN TO OBAMA
By Patrick J. Buchanan
Barack says we need to have a conversation about race in America .. Fair enough. But this time, it has to be a two-way conversation. White America needs to be heard from, not just lectured to.... This time, the Silent Majority needs to have its convictions, grievances and demands heard. And among them are these:
First, America has been the best country on earth for black folks. It was here that 600,000 black people, brought from Africa in slave ships, grew into a community of 40 million, were introduced to Christian salvation, and reached the greatest levels of freedom and prosperity blacks have ever known.. Jeremiah Wright ought to go down on his knees and thank God he is an American.
Second, no people anywhere has done more to lift up blacks than white Americans. Untold trillions have been spent since the '60s on welfare, food stamps, rent supplements, Section 8 housing, Pell grants, student loans, legal services, Medicaid, Earned Income Tax Credits and poverty programs designed to bring the African-American community into the mainstream. Governments, businesses and colleges have engaged in discrimination against white folks -- with affirmative action, contract set-asides and quotas -- to advance black applicants over white applicants. Churches, foundations, civic groups, schools and individuals all over America have donated their time and money to support soup kitchens, adult education, day care, retirement and nursing homes for blacks.
We hear the grievances. Where is the gratitude??
Barack talks about new 'ladders of opportunity' for blacks. Let him go to Altoona ? And Johnstown, and ask the white kids in Catholic schools how many were visited lately by Ivy League recruiters handing out scholarships for 'deserving' white kids...? Is white America really responsible for the fact that the crime and incarceration rates for African-Americans are seven times those of white America ? Is it really white America's fault that illegitimacy in the African-American community has hit 70 percent and the black dropout rate from high schools in some cities has reached 50 percent?
Is that the fault of white America or, first and foremost, a failure of the black community itself?
As for racism, its ugliest manifestation is in interracial crime, and especially interracial crimes of violence. Is Barack Obama aware that while white criminals choose black victims 3 percent of the time, black criminals choose white victims 45 percent of the time?
Is Barack aware that black-on-white rapes are 100 times more common than the reverse, that black-on-white robberies were 139 times as common in the first three years of this decade as the reverse?
We have all heard ad nauseam from the Rev. Al about Tawana Brawley, the Duke rape case and Jena . And all turned out to be hoaxes. But about the epidemic of black assaults on whites that are real, we hear nothing.
Sorry, Barack, some of us have heard it all before, about 40 years and 40 trillion tax dollars ago. This needs to be passed around because, this is a message everyone needs to hear!!!
OK..........will you pass it on ?
YES. I did but will you?
Because I'm for a better America
I am
Not racist,
Not violent,
Just not silent anymore.
THERE IS NOTHING TO DISCUSS!!!! WHITES NEED TO TAKE THEIR ILLEGAL DIRTY DISEASED ASSES OFF NORTH AMERICA CONTINENT IT BELONGS TO NON WHITES!
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#222 Jun 22, 2013
WHITE CRACKERS DONT BELONG IN NORTH AMERICA.ASIATIC PEOPLE WERE HERE FIRST SO TAKE A HIKE!christianity Judaism and Islamic religions have not been around as long as Hinduism has been around for thousands and thousands of years before that.
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#223 Jun 22, 2013
all honky crackers need to leave or diE!not a optioN!

Blytheville, AR

#226 Jun 23, 2013
Rastis Washington wrote:
When do we get our reparations for slavery? The Japs already got paid for WW2.
You're not going to get anything.

Blytheville, AR

#227 Jun 23, 2013
FACT wrote:
<quoted text>whites don't own a damn thing.......
Your people didn't turn out as well as Martin Luther King had hoped. You are a failure.
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#230 Jun 23, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Your people didn't turn out as well as Martin Luther King had hoped. You are a failure.
go back to Europe I am not black.......seems there are others who cannot stand the likings of you

“I'm white”

Since: Jun 13

Ebensburg

#231 Jun 23, 2013
FACT wrote:
all honky crackers need to leave or diE!not a optioN!
Lmao there's to much bitches on this thread.
>Implying we actually stole the land.
>Implying we can do anything about what our ancestors did.
>Implying anyone in the U.S cares about this topic.
>Implying other races haven't taken land from other people.
>Implying anyone is willing to leave their country because of a historical event.
>Implying its ok to hate a group of people for stuff that they didn't do. Nobody from those times lmao.

It's not like me and my dad went and killed Indians. I was born here. So please shut the fuck up.
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#233 Jun 23, 2013
MeGustaChicas wrote:
<quoted text>
>Implying anyone is willing to leave their country because of a historical event.
>Implying its ok to hate a group of people for stuff that they didn't do. Nobody from those times lmao.
It's not like me and my dad went and killed Indians. I was born here. So please shut the fuck up.
I am born here and the difference between you and me is I BELONG HERE YOU DONT!i am indigenous and you aint! you are European white descendance and are illegal quit talking crap and just fucken leave! we don't want your type here! nobody likes nor wants you here ,even in south Africa the Africans are killing you with machetes! rodeshia.the mauris and aborigenese don't want your type on their islands!why cant you take care of your own fucken economy back in Europe! oh? because you dirty filthy diseased leeches are sick and poor and not self sufficient you need everyone else to wipe your dirty asses!
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#234 Jun 23, 2013
MeGustaChicas wrote:
<quoted text>
take your herpes asses off our soil!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#236 Jul 6, 2013
freakin crybaby. come make us leave our country, or shut your pie-hole ,u big pussie
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#239 Jul 7, 2013
kiLR0y7600 wrote:
freakin crybaby. come make us leave our country, or shut your pie-hole ,u big pussie
don't you worry about it for whats coming to you. you will want to leave! you about to findout the hardway!
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#240 Jul 7, 2013
Mexicans are stopping from farming for honky parasites GOOD! let them starve!famine is NeaR!why would anyone want to provide food on the table for the race who oppresses Mexicans calling them illegal imm igrants and a bunch of beaners! they are indigenous to this land!you white crackers aint!
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#243 Sep 2, 2013
kiLR0y7600 wrote:
don't you worry BitcHHH we will make what you boldly state a grim reality of a nightmare for you! as will will pre-emptively destroy all whites who are on this land when Syria gets attacked by America.its CominG'
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#244 Sep 2, 2013
we will
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#246 Sep 2, 2013
STATE NORTH PARASITES TYPO WHITES ARE COLONIAL INTRUDERS ON NORTH AMERICAN SOIL WHICH BELONGS TO NON WHITES FROM ASIA DURING ANCIENT TIMES NOT EUROPE AS WELL EUROPE BELONGED TO THE BLACK MOORS BEFORE WHITES WERE EVEN AROUND THERE TOO JUST THOUGHT ID LET YOU UNEDUCATED WHITE TRASH KNOW!
yo momma

Jonesboro, AR

#247 Sep 3, 2013
cuz we do

Memphis, TN

#248 Sep 3, 2013
FACT wrote:
STATE NORTH PARASITES TYPO WHITES ARE COLONIAL INTRUDERS ON NORTH AMERICAN SOIL WHICH BELONGS TO NON WHITES FROM ASIA DURING ANCIENT TIMES NOT EUROPE AS WELL EUROPE BELONGED TO THE BLACK MOORS BEFORE WHITES WERE EVEN AROUND THERE TOO JUST THOUGHT ID LET YOU UNEDUCATED WHITE TRASH KNOW!
White warrior culture took it. Everyone else is too weak to take it back. Deal with it.
Just Asking

Jonesboro, AR

#249 Sep 3, 2013
NONCHALANT wrote:
I mean seriously, white people is not any better than any other race in this country or state. We can be that wild animals. But I can relate to you (a white person) as thieves...You don't have no control over anything but your mouth right now, so go ahead and hide behind these topixs and hate, judge or whatever. So really to my point in question..>DO YOU HONESTLY THINK YOU OWN NORTH AMERICA???!!!
You are sitting at your computer and saying your hate and judgement not me. Why does everything have to be about the color of your skin. Ready your history books and then come back and talk cause all your doing right now is showing how ignorant you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fayetteville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shepard Smith goes after Trump for not condemni... 4 min ftw 6
Shooting Survivor Quit CNN Town Hall After Refu... 42 min Jim 2
Social Justice Warriors Ruin Everything They To... 45 min Guest 4
Dems Announce Plans To Repeal The 2nd Amendment 51 min Guest 35
I Walked Into A Tent Full Of HUMAN HAMBURGER 51 min itsonyoubucko 18
Student School Massacre Survivors and CBS Repor... 59 min Guest 18
Betsy Devos 3 hr wtf 1

Fayetteville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance