First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Bonnie Sue

United States

#1 Nov 23, 2012
Hey topix why can't we access the previous thread about T-Bones Place,LLC? I started this thread we'll just have to see how long we can read and post!
Jesse

United States

#2 Nov 23, 2012
Word is out that Charles and Katherine Wilkerson husband and wife and their children, Keith and Kristi Wilkerson aka Kristi Newton aka Kristi Andrews are all scammers. Several states have had run-ins with these people.

Check out articles written about this family:
http://www.dallasobserver.com/related/to/char...

Clink on article titled "Reverend Fix-it" then after you read that go to ocdr.com (Oklahoma court records)and check out all the lawsuits these people have pending against them.

Now they are affiliated with Bobby Sox in Fayetteville, Arkansas Clarion Hotel.

PUBLIC BEWARE!!!
Donnie

United States

#3 Nov 24, 2012
Yeah if you check the tahlequah,westville both in oklahoma topix you'll get more info about this wilkerson family and all their scamming!

Johnny Flores (dj) said he no longer works for them as he had child support taken out of his check but the wilkerson's never paid it into the CSE of Oklahoma. Terrible thing to do to kids depending on their dad's child support and a terrible thing to do to a employee. You know a person can be thrown in jail for not paying child support! Damn shame!
Gail

United States

#4 Nov 29, 2012
Yeah terrible the things they've been up too. In Adair and Cherokee counties in Oklahoma and other counties have issues with them as well (Muskogee)anyway, they have another business entity they scam under, Wilkerson Agribusiness,LLC., somehow they purchased land for back taxes (Adair County) using this entitity but according to the Oklahoma Secretary of State that LLC is "inactive" so go figure?
Jesse

United States

#5 Nov 29, 2012
Another business? Holy Crapola!
Jesse

United States

#6 Nov 29, 2012
Just how many business do they own?
DAN

United States

#7 Nov 30, 2012
1. T-Bones,LLC.
2. Quality Financial Services, Inc.
3. Wilkerson Agribusiness,LLC.

#3 has been changed to "inactive" status accordingly to the Secretary of State in Oklahoma, so I wonder just how Mr. Charles K. Wilkerson managed to BUY land in Oklahoma on a tax sell under this "Wilkerson Agribusiness, LLC.?"
Donnie

United States

#8 Dec 1, 2012
Well, well ain't that something?
Gail

United States

#9 Dec 2, 2012
On the Tahlequah thread someone posted that a bunch of his security people quit. Can't blame them anyone with any conscience wouldn't want anything to do with the lowlifes scamming Charles K. Wilkerson,Katherine E. Wilkerson,and daughter Kristi,and son Keith!

It's horrible how many people they have lied, cheated and stolen from in Oklahoma. Osage,Cherokee, and Adair counties are full of people that have been hurt by the Wilkerson's!!!
Gail

United States

#10 Dec 2, 2012
Oh yeah and Muskogee county and thats just the ones I remember reading about...
JAG

United States

#12 Dec 2, 2012
Tahlequah paper today said charges have been filed against the Wilkerson's for not paying child support to the state after it had been deducted out of their employees paychecks! Finally something being done about these sorry azz scammers. The paper said 2 employees from T-Bones are victims of the Wilkerson's doing this. I mean, those poor kids and the parents who thought the child support had been paid I mean oh my God, can you imagine? They could have been arrested for NOT paying their child support, when they are totally innocent!
They have a warrant

Fayetteville, AR

#13 Dec 3, 2012
An Arrest warrant has been issued for Charles and Kristi By the DA in Cherokee County
Gail

United States

#14 Dec 3, 2012
They have a warrant wrote:
An Arrest warrant has been issued for Charles and Kristi By the DA in Cherokee County
I was so happy to see this post I'm in hopes this family will finally be stopped, they have done so much harm to innocent people for literally decades!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed you guys up in Oklahoma have good D.A.'s and good judges. Please keep me posted on the Wilkersons after they left Texas I didn't know where they landed but I knew they wouldn't stop being liars and cheats.
DAN

United States

#15 Dec 3, 2012
BRAAVO!!!
Mountain Man

United States

#16 Dec 4, 2012
Damn straight! People work hard for their money to have these people scamming everyone they come in contact with is unacceptable. I read somewhere the Wilkerson's had an address in Fayetteville, Arkansas prior to using that RR2 or RR3 Westville, Oklahoma and I think that was for the business they called Quality Financial Services,Inc. So what I'm thinking is them running from Tahlequah and opening up something in Fayetteville, is just the Wilkerson's coming back to a place they scammed before!

Funny that address in Fayetteville is close to U of A and then in Tahlequah close to another college...think it's a pattern? I do!
Suzanne

United States

#17 Dec 4, 2012
Yeah, they stole several thousands of child support from their employees which was court ordered to go to CSE. So that warrant should be a felony warrant, would be interesting to know just how much they stole! Embezzlement of child support payments which they debited from their employees.
Lilith

United States

#18 Dec 5, 2012
All those poor kids depending on that child support! I hope the Wilkerson's do the Perp Walk in front of the judge and the newspapers get a pic and have it on the front page!
Zane

United States

#19 Dec 5, 2012
That's what needs to happen. Arrest them and don't give them bail so they don't run. That way the prosecuter can get them away from the public. As long as those people are free then they are hurting people!
obviously

Broken Arrow, OK

#20 Dec 5, 2012
the same person commenting on here. siloam topix is never this active, so why would it be with out of town and out of state buisness. lmfao
Maverick

United States

#21 Dec 6, 2012
obviously wrote:
the same person commenting on here. siloam topix is never this active, so why would it be with out of town and out of state buisness. lmfao
LOL!!! Ah dude this is the Fayetteville topix and its also obvious you don't have a clue to what your talking about!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fayetteville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary has Brain Damage 3 min vote Trump 1
Bill is banging Huma 9 min vote Trump 1
Still a Conspiracy?… Bill Clinton Thought Hilla... 45 min vote Trump 8
Hillary is a bigot 47 min vote Trump 1
Married for married 54 min watch out 4
Dear Demogaycrat Commies 1 hr RPJESUS 43
Demos BQ 1 hr hmmm 24

Fayetteville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance