Razorback Baseball SOLD-OUT

Razorback Baseball SOLD-OUT

Posted in the Fayetteville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Feb 7, 2013
Tickets went on sale yesterday for the Razorback game in LR and are already sold out. 7700 tickets in 4 hours. Does anyone have any for sale?
I guess thats why UA can build a new indoor baseball practice facility.#1 baseball complex in country and still building!!

Cathouse Mouse

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#2 Feb 7, 2013
The Razorback baseball team is ranked #1 in the nation.

So is the Hog track team.
WOW

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Feb 7, 2013
If we could just get the football team back on track. I think we are headed in the right direction. New coach did a good job in the month he had to work. Got good players at the positions he needed to fill.
Overall sports is in the top 10 nationally. And that is with football sucking right now. They have a $320 million sports facility improvement project happening as we type.
One of the few athletic programs in the country that makes money and gives a million a year to education.
Glad to be a HOG!!!

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Feb 7, 2013
I am looking for tickets to Hog baseball games this year. It's really fun to go watch the Hogs play at Baum with 10,000 fans there.#1 team and #1 fans and #1 facilty-Ain't gonna get any better than that!!!!!!!

Mckinney, TX

#5 Feb 7, 2013
guest wrote:
I am looking for tickets to Hog baseball games this year. It's really fun to go watch the Hogs play at Baum with 10,000 fans there.#1 team and #1 fans and #1 facilty-Ain't gonna get any better than that!!!!!!!
I go to several games a year, seldom will there actually be 10,000 there. I've never had a problem getting a ticket either through the ticket office, or outside the stadium. It's a great time and a great atmosphere.

Cathouse Mouse

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#6 Feb 7, 2013
Arkansas signed our 5 star running back from Florida (Alex Collins) this afternoon. His signing was delayed because his frantic mother ran away with his letter of intent yesterday in protest because she wants him to stay in the state of Florida.

However, today Alex and his father signed the papers and Alex will indeed be a Razorback next season.

His mother has retained an attorney for legal action but it won't go anywhere. This kid wants to be a Hog.

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Feb 7, 2013
She got Robert Cochrans law firm to represent her. She must be a dandy. Collins will be a great RB with our new Coach to work with.

Mckinney, TX

#8 Feb 7, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
Arkansas signed our 5 star running back from Florida (Alex Collins) this afternoon. His signing was delayed because his frantic mother ran away with his letter of intent yesterday in protest because she wants him to stay in the state of Florida.
However, today Alex and his father signed the papers and Alex will indeed be a Razorback next season.
His mother has retained an attorney for legal action but it won't go anywhere. This kid wants to be a Hog.
She retained an attorney to protect herself from statements and actions so made. It doesn't matter, all the LOI says is a parent or legal guardian must sign.
ROLLTIDE

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Feb 7, 2013
The preseason ranking means nothing, it's where you finish. With no SEC titles in baseball or football I wouldn't expect big changes anytime soon. That big time recruit in football still left you #12 in the SEC, it will be hard to overcome that in the next few years.
HUGH FREEZE

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Feb 7, 2013
Ooh, basketball and track, those two huge revenue generating college sports. Let's be honest, nobody gives a shit about anything but college football and basketball. That's why you never see it on ESPN until the finals, and you don't see the track championships even then. Next, you'll be touting the swimming or gymnastics teams. Can I get a Hotty Toddy?

Irving, TX

#11 Feb 7, 2013
HUGH FREEZE wrote:
Ooh, basketball and track, those two huge revenue generating college sports. Let's be honest, nobody gives a shit about anything but college football and basketball. That's why you never see it on ESPN until the finals, and you don't see the track championships even then. Next, you'll be touting the swimming or gymnastics teams. Can I get a Hotty Toddy?
And recruiting class rankings don't mean shit either, win the west just once and then call us.

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Feb 8, 2013
Just remember, out of all the players from the SEC that went pro this year, only 5 were 4/5 stars coming out of high school. Look at Ryan Aplin, ASU was his only offer out of high school. He turned out to be a really good player. More stars are better but just a small indication of potential.

Irving, TX

#13 Feb 8, 2013
Not sure how a thread about soldout baseball game turned like this, but I'll add, there will probably be more at this one game than ASU attracts all year. Also, so Aplin will play in the NFL next year?

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Feb 8, 2013
I went to an ASU baseball game last year on Saturday and if 300 were there, I didn't see them. I bet the stadium wouldn't hold 1000 people. More people go to a JHS baseball game that that.
I don't know if Aplin will play in the NFL or not but he is the best thing that ASU has ever had at QB. He was pretty good for no offers out of HS.
If you have never been to a Hog Baseball game, you need to go! More people will be tailgating at a Hog baseball game than at a ASU football game. Great atmosphere with all the fans, grills, skyboxes, cheerleaders, flyovers, etc...
HUGH FREEZE

Jonesboro, AR

#15 Feb 8, 2013
guest wrote:
I went to an ASU baseball game last year on Saturday and if 300 were there, I didn't see them. I bet the stadium wouldn't hold 1000 people. More people go to a JHS baseball game that that.
I don't know if Aplin will play in the NFL or not but he is the best thing that ASU has ever had at QB. He was pretty good for no offers out of HS.
If you have never been to a Hog Baseball game, you need to go! More people will be tailgating at a Hog baseball game than at a ASU football game. Great atmosphere with all the fans, grills, skyboxes, cheerleaders, flyovers, etc...
You Hog fans can't leave ASU alone. Well boys, I'm about to start whipping that ass on a regular basis. You can still chant SEC when us or Bama wins the national title, but everybody knows you're just the fat kid trying to hang out with all the cool kids.

United States

#16 Feb 8, 2013
HUGH FREEZE wrote:
<quoted text>
You Hog fans can't leave ASU alone. Well boys, I'm about to start whipping that ass on a regular basis. You can still chant SEC when us or Bama wins the national title, but everybody knows you're just the fat kid trying to hang out with all the cool kids.
Woo hoo, you went 7-6 last year, probably build a statue of you in Oxfart. After Misstake turns you in for buying players, it will be all over but the crying. It took a last second FG to beat a team coached by John freaking L Smith or you would have been sitting at home, don't count those chickens before they hatch.

Caraway, AR

#17 Feb 8, 2013
GO HOGS!!!
HUGH FREEZE

Jonesboro, AR

#18 Feb 9, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Woo hoo, you went 7-6 last year, probably build a statue of you in Oxfart. After Misstake turns you in for buying players, it will be all over but the crying. It took a last second FG to beat a team coached by John freaking L Smith or you would have been sitting at home, don't count those chickens before they hatch.
Don't blame me, I was coaching with the talent your beloved Houston Dale Nutt left me. I think I did a bang up job with the talent that hack left me. I love when schools are getting their ass whipped they always claim that someone is cheating. You guys had HDN and then traded "up" for BP, who, had been unethical at every stop and now you want to point a finger? LIke I said, at least you guys will be able to chant SEC when I'm hoisting the trophy.

Desoto, TX

#19 Feb 9, 2013
What year did y'all play in the SEC championship game? The only trophy you'll ever hoist is the Egg bowl, lots of prestige in that one. LOL.
HUGH FREEZE

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Feb 9, 2013
Guest wrote:
What year did y'all play in the SEC championship game? The only trophy you'll ever hoist is the Egg bowl, lots of prestige in that one. LOL.
You won't be hoisting the boot anytime soon as LSU is better and they've also traded in your traditional "rivalry" game for TAMU. Welcome to irrelevance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fayetteville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In love 10 min Guest 9
One third of our tax cuts are now going into ou... 19 min District9 78
An open invitation to the ‘baggerless CCC! 34 min guest 99
Democrats and Republicans are the same. United... 46 min Franklin 4
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 47 min --Bad Dad-- 43,217
How many girls enjoy anal? 1 hr Franklin 6
School shooting today 3 hr Guest 46

Fayetteville Jobs

Personal Finance

Fayetteville Mortgages