What I did to your food
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Scottys Mom

Rogers, AR

#21 Oct 8, 2012
LMAO Ben you must be obese. You have been ranting with this guy forever. You keep repeating yourself in a "as a matter fact" monotone. I have a respect of unspoken rules. Five minutes before closing at a food joint? You would do this? You deserve what you get. I bet you are one of those guys who orders $60 in food and leaves a done dollar tip. Sounds like you are the cry baby. Local, all I can say is, its a job. Take it in stride. Make them wait on it. Like how they make you wait to leave.
Ben

Haslet, TX

#22 Oct 9, 2012
I never said I DO this! You all just take it as if I do. I don't eat out often! It's just if this person don't like it find another place to work! I usually go to a 24 hour place to eat when I do eat out anyways. I just think if your doing a job do the damn thing and smile about it. Everyone has a crappy job at one point and has to deal with stupid people and crap so get over it!!!! I see stupid people everyday!!!! I'd like to slap them and knock them outta the way but that isn't polite so I just listen and keep quite and do my best to keep them happy since that's the JOB! No matter what my life has going on in it that doesn't pertain to my job and the people in it!! Time don't matter either. I'd like to go home at quitting time but when someone has a problem or talking to me I don't run off an say tell me tomorrow!
Local

Rogers, AR

#23 Oct 9, 2012
Different job titles have different expectations. Your job may have a clause in the underlining. To where as my does not. We close at said time. If you do not eat out why carry on the discussion? Scotty, I take it in stride. Some people are just impossible! This is not a matter of work ethnic. Its a matter of human selfish nature. Inconsideration for your fellow man. As long as you get your self gratification all else can suffer. Back to my current statement. Ben sounds to me like you are one of these selfish people. Not in retro spec of this discussion, but does seem to have an underpinning for some other character flaw you have.
Ben

Haslet, TX

#24 Oct 9, 2012
Local wrote:
Different job titles have different expectations. Your job may have a clause in the underlining. To where as my does not. We close at said time. If you do not eat out why carry on the discussion? Scotty, I take it in stride. Some people are just impossible! This is not a matter of work ethnic. Its a matter of human selfish nature. Inconsideration for your fellow man. As long as you get your self gratification all else can suffer. Back to my current statement. Ben sounds to me like you are one of these selfish people. Not in retro spec of this discussion, but does seem to have an underpinning for some other character flaw you have.
My charter flaw is I have no patients for stupid lazy people yet I have to put up with them daily. Work place and in society. Everyone has a job to do either food eatery or else where. No matter what the job it has crap you deal with. Stupid lazy people come in by the herds and its just a part of society. I'd would love to be rude and tell them what I really think but that's not good manners. I still think if your open your OPEN to cook up my food. Yes I have been to a place at closing time once cuz I didn't know the town or place I was just driving and needed food! It was near the closing time but I ordered anyways since I was on the go and didn't know this town at all. So I have done so but it's not something I practice just to piss people off. Like I said before if that bothers you then maybe you need to just bite your tongue and move on. It happens!! Maybe not on purpose but it does! It's just people. I don't eat out much due to I'd rather eat good food instead of fast food and be hungry in 30 minutes again. I prefer my own cooking that way I know my hands are clean the food is cooked my way and done! No nasty people touching my food! Only eat out when I have to like traveling and order on the run.
Local

Rogers, AR

#25 Oct 9, 2012
Ben I am at an understanding with you on the side that it happens, not purpose per say. I am a trainer for the company I work for. So I have traveled to many stores across the US. I settle here for a change of occupation and school. During those travels I have never seen the amount of people who pull this stunt as I have here! I have an estimated 25 stores in various States under my belt. In the event that it did happen at other locales, people would apologize. Not here. In fact they find it humorous to do such things. So to narrow my rave, I am perplex at the habits of this particular area. Growing up in the area it was not always so. I take pride in my work. I take more pride in being with my family. So I am a little perturbed at such blatant disregard for others.
Ben

Haslet, TX

#26 Oct 9, 2012
Local wrote:
Ben I am at an understanding with you on the side that it happens, not purpose per say. I am a trainer for the company I work for. So I have traveled to many stores across the US. I settle here for a change of occupation and school. During those travels I have never seen the amount of people who pull this stunt as I have here! I have an estimated 25 stores in various States under my belt. In the event that it did happen at other locales, people would apologize. Not here. In fact they find it humorous to do such things. So to narrow my rave, I am perplex at the habits of this particular area. Growing up in the area it was not always so. I take pride in my work. I take more pride in being with my family. So I am a little perturbed at such blatant disregard for others.
Well as for the people that do it on PURPOSE that's just something they seem to do for fun. For sport. Maybe trying to score extra food. I've seen such activities in some restaurants. I just moved to an area and didn't know the restaurants and time of service. It was late around 8:15pm and the KFC closed at 8:30pm. Which there really was nothing else open or nearby to eat we placed our order. I didn't really order a lot since I could see there wasn't much left and it was near closing time. Then a group of people came in and ordered a big box of food and was told they didn't have much left due to closing time. These people replied well we come in every night at this time an we always get a big box of chicken for such and such price. That's just plain rude! Don't go and expect free anything if you can't pay don't order! I've had people yell at me for not giving them free food because they were police. Well I didn't know they were police and they aren't supposed to expect FREE items either! So, I do NOT expect to go into any facility at closing time and expect to get the full service but I do expect it to be friendly and do what they can to accommodate me. I do NOT practice going to a restaurant at closing time but I have done so and most times I've left and went some other place. I mean at McDonald's or Taco Bell really what do they really cool?? Nothing much it's all just basically heat and serve. Now as for a steak place and sit down restaurant yes I'd gladly leave at closing time and wouldn't expect them I cook me a full well done steak and baked potato. As for the tip to the staff. Well that depends on them. If I like the way they check on me and take my order in a timely manner or don't ignore me well they get a good tip. If I get ignored for long periods of time and not so friendly and not very good food then kiss their tip good bye. I know lots of people depend on tips but if they were good to me I'd be generous to them. Enough said.
Sick of you

Fayetteville, AR

#27 Jan 19, 2014
Fcking quit then. You lazy fck.
Germaphobe

United States

#28 Jan 22, 2014
This is why I don't eat out.
Disgusted

Siloam Springs, AR

#29 Jan 22, 2014
If you're open, expect customers. What kind of sick despicable human being would mess with peoples food for them coming while you're open. I hope you get into a fucking car accident, you deserve it.

Not everyone even knows what time you close. You spit in some poor unsuspecting persons food for them making you do your job and make them food? IF YOU DONT WANT TO MAKE PEOPLES FOOD AT A CERTAIN TIME, DONT WORK AT THAT TIME! You sick fuck. With your attitude, you will never amount to anything. Think about what a waste of a person you are the next time you are doing some disgusting act to something that some poor sap will be eating.

I hope someone does the same to you.
Just Fantastic

Fayetteville, AR

#30 Mar 30, 2014
Lol. I fully understand where this guy is coming from. I have worked at several popular food franchises. I hate to say it but this is a common issue .I myself would never do anything of the sort. That being said, I have seen fellow coworkers do some disgusting things. Only in situations this guy speaks of. During the day managers are watching and supervising. Towards the end of the day that changes. They proceed to the office the last couple of hours to finish paper work and end of days. I would highly advise against coming in the last operating hour of any food establishment. A side note, the food towards this time is never the best. Most food chains use a staging process in which food is held in heated containers. These sit all day. Do to food cost any and all product is used. I dont agree with this behavior but it is the same any where. I have worked in 6 states. All the same. Aggravated and tired people trying to get home. I can say that any time during the day the food is fresh and nothing malicious takes place. Trust me, towards the end not so much. Nothing can really be done unless caught in the act. Its all hear say. As for the people calling them lazy. A little secret. Most of these people work straight shifts with no breaks. Unable to eat and irritated. Sometimes 12-16 hrs. In most cases its hard damn work. The state laws do not require any breaks. These companies take advantage of this!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fayetteville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
“Big Joe” Annihilates Crowd of SJWs at Women’s ... 2 min BOSS 5
Millions protesting Trump 14 min Dohbamasucks 92
Worst President Ever!! 34 min Dohbamasucks 11
CNN Debunks Its Own Claim That Trump Inaugurati... 48 min Sick Of Leftist Scum 3
What a Snowflake 52 min Sick Of Leftist Scum 6
I found Barton Farley 1 hr Deplorableknuckle... 2
OBGYN Doctors (Apr '13) 1 hr Momma to be 25

Fayetteville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fayetteville Mortgages