Local Eatery

Bentonville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Why do you insist on coming in 15-30 mins before we close? You really think you are getting food that is fresh? Amongst other things. Keep coming in and putting your trust in me. It will be like a happy meal with a surprise at the end.
Bob

Van Buren, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

You understand you are easily traceable through this site and you are admitting to committing a crime and setting your employer up for a lawsuit........just saying. You kids now days are just stupid. News flash, you are not anonymous on the internet.
Local

Bentonville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

News flash. Kids these days are alot smarter than you think. Starting with the fact that the above statement does not admit any illegal activity. Second, there are lots of ways to hide your I.D online. You sir are just not capable of doing such. So in the future please be educated before you make such notions.

Since: Jan 11

"A" state

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Local Eatery wrote:
Why do you insist on coming in 15-30 mins before we close? You really think you are getting food that is fresh? Amongst other things. Keep coming in and putting your trust in me. It will be like a happy meal with a surprise at the end.
you don't like it then quit you little lazy ass bitch
truth

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Local wrote:
News flash. Kids these days are alot smarter than you think. Starting with the fact that the above statement does not admit any illegal activity. Second, there are lots of ways to hide your I.D online. You sir are just not capable of doing such. So in the future please be educated before you make such notions.
educated? lol says the fuckboy working at a food place. I bet you're really educated. oh by the way, no matter how you try to "hide your ID online," your IP will still tell exactly where the message was sent from. oh and if you think you'll just post it from a lab or library computer, you know cameras and logons will match perfectly with the time stamps. So yes, you can easily be found little bitch. And yes I want fries with that. Run along now.
Whack-In-Hut

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Do you need more sauce?
Local

Bentonville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Lets do some math here. Starting with how many food service establishments there are. Then lets consider how many disgruntled employees there are. Now lets factor the fact that morons love to come in at the last minute. What does that add up to? Enjoy. most people in this town go to UA. So yes we work these jobs to pay for college. So if that makes you fell better then insult all you want. At the end of the day I know how it goes down.
Hambooger

Fayetteville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Don't give away all your secrets but come on what do you do to the food really? Bahahahaha
Bex

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Does it matter what time people enter your establishment? Your job is to serve food. Do your job as posted in your job description. If that's a problem for you then find another job and let other people with morals and a good work ethic do your job. You want food when your out and about and I'm guessing you want good fresh food. You wouldn't want anyone to contaminate your food when your on the run an grab a burger. So don't treat people that way just because your obviously lazy! If you weren't lazy you'd do your job serve your customers food regardless of the time.
Tyler

Fayetteville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Rememeber this. The people you're trying to step on, we're everyone you depend on. We're the people who do your laundry and cook your food and serve your dinner. We make your bed. We guard you while you're asleep. We drive the ambulances. We direct your call. We are cooks and taxi drivers and we know everything about you. We process your insurance claims and credit card charges. We control every part of your life
Local

Bentonville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Well said. I wanted to make a point that there are 12 hours in a day. Why come into a place 5 mins until close and expect to get perfect food. The operating times are right out front! Its like a yellow light people run them all the time. Does that make it ok? It appears to me people that pull such acts of blatant disrespect have no concern for their fellow man. We have school, kids and a life. You want it your way come in at a respectable time, other wise carry your selfish no cooking lazy ass to Burger King. Im lazy and your fat ass can not even get to a eatery before close. Eat a apple pie. Then go jogging appears you need it you damn jelly roll.
Ben

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Local wrote:
Well said. I wanted to make a point that there are 12 hours in a day. Why come into a place 5 mins until close and expect to get perfect food. The operating times are right out front! Its like a yellow light people run them all the time. Does that make it ok? It appears to me people that pull such acts of blatant disrespect have no concern for their fellow man. We have school, kids and a life. You want it your way come in at a respectable time, other wise carry your selfish no cooking lazy ass to Burger King. Im lazy and your fat ass can not even get to a eatery before close. Eat a apple pie. Then go jogging appears you need it you damn jelly roll.
Well maybe people are just driving by and decide they want something to eat and it just happens to be near closing time.... Well not everyone knows the hours places are open and close. People just get hungry and want food. Sometimes traffic and other things holds them up from getting to a place they choose to eat and make it just in time before the doors close. So stop being a cry baby so your job and smile. If you don't wanna do your job other people will.
CaptainObvious

Van Buren, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Actually confused by this complaint. The hours you work in a fastfood restaurant have nothing to do with the posted hours. The 'closing time' is an indication of when the kitchen closes and stops taking new orders. After that, there is close-out time for shutting down the restaurant. If you don't want to TAKE ORDERS after 7:55pm, then you talk to the manager and close at 7:50am. This is NOT rocket science. Most importantly, if anybody is eating at any fast food restaurant you are taking chances, especially in Siloam. Not worth eating at most ANY time of day.
Ben

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

If hours posted say 7 am to 9pm then someone comes it at 8:55 your still OPEN for business. Post a sign that says we stop taking orders at 8:30 pm if you want people out by 9pm!!
Local

Bentonville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

For the sake of this argument, lets assume you do see the stated hours of operation on the front door. You notice there is only five minutes left. 1-You have to look at a menu and decide what you want(ETA 5-10 mins) 2-The cook time depending on said order (ETA 10-15 mins) Knowing this who is the bigger ass in this situation? You for not taking the math into consideration or I for closing at the stated time on the front door. By all means do continue this habit. I for one would never try such a bold move at any established dining locale. At even the finest of eateries incidents have happened. That being said I do no such things. I can tell you that it will not be at its freshest point.
Ben

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Local wrote:
For the sake of this argument, lets assume you do see the stated hours of operation on the front door. You notice there is only five minutes left. 1-You have to look at a menu and decide what you want(ETA 5-10 mins) 2-The cook time depending on said order (ETA 10-15 mins) Knowing this who is the bigger ass in this situation? You for not taking the math into consideration or I for closing at the stated time on the front door. By all means do continue this habit. I for one would never try such a bold move at any established dining locale. At even the finest of eateries incidents have happened. That being said I do no such things. I can tell you that it will not be at its freshest point.
Why say your open from 9-5 and not wanna serve till such time? No matter how long it takes!
Local

Bentonville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Seems I have stuck a nerve. You must be one of the inconsiderate people that can not tell time let alone read the bold print of operating hours. 5 mins till does not mean rush in. Just because you beat the clock 5 mins until close doesnt mean it takes 5 mins to prepare your food. Sounds down right rude if you ask me.
Ben

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Wasn't asking you! Rude or not if someone's hungry and wants that food ur service provides and doors are open yes you should serve regardless! Unless ur establishment has posted sign stating no orders taken ten minutes prior till closing hour!!!!
Local

Bentonville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

You enjoying doing such things. During your outing please consider how annoyed the people are that have school in the morning or a sick child at home. So please, please be inconsiderate. While you enjoy such self satisfaction knowing you beat the clock by 5-10 mins, you can play the guess how fresh your food is game. If I walked into a tax prep service 5-10 mins until close I would not expect to get all my money back. They get paid either way.
Ben

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Local wrote:
You enjoying doing such things. During your outing please consider how annoyed the people are that have school in the morning or a sick child at home. So please, please be inconsiderate. While you enjoy such self satisfaction knowing you beat the clock by 5-10 mins, you can play the guess how fresh your food is game. If I walked into a tax prep service 5-10 mins until close I would not expect to get all my money back. They get paid either way.
Did your dumbass ever think that maybe it's not on purpose people go in at closing time?? Maybe that's the only place still open (if even for only ten minutes ) that they WANT to eat??? So..... Feed them. Easy and simple! You don't like it then get another job. Easy as 1-2-3!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Fayetteville Forum right now

Search the Fayetteville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Ross says AR Men Murder More Women than in... 3 min unfinished business 36
Wreck on 63 on 7-21-14 7 min gypsyrose44 15
Liberal repellent 13 min unfinished business 46
Mike Ross took a pay off not fit to be Governor (Jan '14) 17 min please help Mike 13
What is your deepest secret? 18 min guest 12
dog poop 22 min guest 7
WM3 "Jessie Misskelley" staying in Bono on Robi... (Oct '11) 23 min murderersof3 121
•••
•••
•••
Fayetteville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Fayetteville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••