I can see your future Free Fortune Telling

Posted in the Fayetteville Forum

First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Since: Jan 10

Russellville, AR

#1 Jan 9, 2010
Ask me any question about your future or past and I will gaze into my magic crystal ball and give you a free psychic reading.

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Jan 9, 2010
wyzzzrd wrote:
Ask me any question about your future or past and I will gaze into my magic crystal ball and give you a free psychic reading.
Will I ever get my bills paid off?

Russellville, AR

#3 Jan 9, 2010
let me see,...hmmm....not on your salary...look for a better job...I see a stripper pole and a pair of crotchless panties full of dollar bills in your future.
Candy

Big Spring, TX

#4 Jan 9, 2010
When I die, will I go to heaven? How many more years of life do I have?

Russellville, AR

#5 Jan 9, 2010
I won't reveal dates of death, and I cannot see into the afterlife. I only see things that will happen while you're alive.

Candy I see you with granchildren at age 82.
Candy

Big Spring, TX

#6 Jan 9, 2010
Thanks. Can you tell me if I will have a healthy life? I've got some problems right now, and just wondering if you can tell if they will ever go away. Can you tell how many more years that I will have to work and if I will ever be financially happy?

Oh and can you find lost stuff? I have a picture that has been very dear to me and it has disappeared. I don't know if it is still in my home, or accidentally got thrown away or what happened to it. Just thought I would ask.

I have one more question: Can you tell if I will ever remarry? I am married now, but quite frequently have the urge to find a nice, wealthy older man that lives far far away that will get me out of here.:)
tamay

Mountain Home, AR

#7 Jan 9, 2010
Do you see me living here? or moving to a different city in the next 2-5 yrs?

Russellville, AR

#8 Jan 9, 2010
Candy wrote:
Thanks. Can you tell me if I will have a healthy life? I've got some problems right now, and just wondering if you can tell if they will ever go away. Can you tell how many more years that I will have to work and if I will ever be financially happy?
Oh and can you find lost stuff? I have a picture that has been very dear to me and it has disappeared. I don't know if it is still in my home, or accidentally got thrown away or what happened to it. Just thought I would ask.
I have one more question: Can you tell if I will ever remarry? I am married now, but quite frequently have the urge to find a nice, wealthy older man that lives far far away that will get me out of here.:)
Yes you will have a healthy life, things will begin to look up for you very soon, hang in there. By the time you retire at age 65 you will be financially set and money will not be an issue, but you have to work till then. About your picture, I don't see one, but I have a feeling it is in an old book. Your husband is a good man, who does his best, I don't see you leaving him. BUT these things are not set in stone, they're just impressions I get.

Russellville, AR

#9 Jan 9, 2010
tamay wrote:
Do you see me living here? or moving to a different city in the next 2-5 yrs?
I see you staying. for a very long time, more than 5 years.
Ahole

Big Spring, TX

#10 Jan 9, 2010
Ok, you have me curious. Do you do readings? I have been looking for someone to go to for a reading. I had a friend that died suddenly and tragically awhile back and have some unanswered questions about it. I cannot seem to find closure in it with the unanswered stuff. You don't do stuff like that though correct?

Thanks !

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Jan 9, 2010
wyzzzrd wrote:
let me see,...hmmm....not on your salary...look for a better job...I see a stripper pole and a pair of crotchless panties full of dollar bills in your future.
Dude, I'm a dude.
Ahole

Big Spring, TX

#12 Jan 9, 2010
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, I'm a dude.
Can you guess how many children I have and my age and weight too?
Myself

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Jan 9, 2010
Can you tell me how many children I will have?

Russellville, AR

#14 Jan 9, 2010
Ahole wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you guess how many children I have and my age and weight too?
Yeah you have 15 kids and live in a shoe. You are 76 yrs old and weigh 639 pounds.

Russellville, AR

#15 Jan 9, 2010
Myself wrote:
Can you tell me how many children I will have?
just one and it will be born naked.

Russellville, AR

#16 Jan 9, 2010
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, I'm a dude.
You just think you are. I see a sex-change operation in your future.

“I'm mean because you're dumb.”

Since: Mar 09

Jonesboro, AR

#17 Jan 10, 2010
Hah!
Rebel

Jonesboro, AR

#18 Jan 10, 2010
Will I ever get a New Harley Davidson motorcycle?
Well IF

United States

#19 Jan 10, 2010
Well if you really can see into the past and the future, can you tell me who was the love of my life, if he loved me, too, and if I'll ever love anyone else that much again?

Russellville, AR

#20 Jan 10, 2010
Rebel wrote:
Will I ever get a New Harley Davidson motorcycle?
my magic 8-ball says: Without a doubt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fayetteville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dating sites 31 min Men suck 7
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr guest 32,660
My JIGGLEBOTTOM just 2 hr SSOB 1
Turnrows boutique 5 hr Guest 1
Where can I get my brother a woman in Jonesboro... 6 hr Jasonjay10000 5
Palco, Inc Caregivers. 7 hr Ang 1
sons of anarchy (Dec '11) 12 hr Guest 33

Fayetteville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance