Fayette official explains why school ...

Fayette official explains why school wasn't canceled

There are 1 comment on the Lexington Herald-Leader story from Feb 2, 2007, titled Fayette official explains why school wasn't canceled. In it, Lexington Herald-Leader reports that:

It's a question being asked by many parents in Fayette County on Friday morning: With a steady snow falling - and roads getting slippery during peak school drop-off hours - why did the district choose to keep ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lexington Herald-Leader.

a concerned student

Columbus, OH

#1 Feb 4, 2007
I understand education is the most important aspect in our lives right now, but at what cost? This is getting completely out of hand. We have already had 2 accidents this year due to poor judgment, or ignorance. When buses are sliding, accidents are becoming frequent, and parents are concerned, where is our school board? I'm sorry, I don't want to seem harsh or like i'm attacking any group, but i'm not only concerned about my own safety, but my peers'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: gilbertspawn (Jan '16) Jul 17 Haha 2
Fayette Music Forum (Nov '12) May '16 Musikologist 13
What is stinkin' under the Hijab Apr '16 zeke the pinhead 1
Any Pizza Hut employees in Fayette who have had... (Mar '13) Mar '16 Cook 3
Looking for a old friend (Aug '15) Nov '15 fllamming 2
News Pet or nuisance? Morris police take 7-year-old ... (Aug '14) May '15 the Ace of Spades 2
Debate: Marijuana - Fayette, AL (Oct '11) May '15 the Ace of Spades 11

Fayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fayette Mortgages