Jackass

United States

#1 Nov 23, 2011
Sheriff Ingle and mayor Nelson there have been many rumors of widespread anabolic steroid use among deputies, officers and the sheriff himself. Would you please dispel these rumors by subjecting all employees including yourself and fulltime Fayette fire fighters to steroid testing by an independant lab to be determined by the news media. It's ashamed that our officers and firefighters must be subjected to this kind of rumor. I hope this is done with professional tact to disprove and put aside this debocial.
Wizard of Oz

Riverside, AL

#2 Nov 26, 2011
They sure izzz alot of drugs in that little town -- you seeeezz alot of meth heads being busted on that thierrr sheriff website..
Jackass

Haleyville, AL

#3 Mar 4, 2012
As anyone can see that the city and county officals have completely ignored the challange to have city and county employees tested and to report those results. I guess the only other option is to contact the FBI in hopes that an investigation will take place.

I know that this site is viewed by these people they just think they are above the law.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: gilbertspawn (Jan '16) Jul 17 Haha 2
Fayette Music Forum (Nov '12) May '16 Musikologist 13
What is stinkin' under the Hijab Apr '16 zeke the pinhead 1
Any Pizza Hut employees in Fayette who have had... (Mar '13) Mar '16 Cook 3
Looking for a old friend (Aug '15) Nov '15 fllamming 2
News Pet or nuisance? Morris police take 7-year-old ... (Aug '14) May '15 the Ace of Spades 2
Debate: Marijuana - Fayette, AL (Oct '11) May '15 the Ace of Spades 11

Fayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fayette Mortgages