Televised Round Table Event - St. Joseph

Televised Round Table Event - St. Joseph

Posted in the Faucett Forum

Christopher

Columbia, MO

#1 Jan 3, 2013
On January 26, 2013, a Round Table event is taking place in St. Joseph. Public participation is both permitted and encouraged.

Misouri Western is hosting the event by providing the space and a moderator. The Round Table event will discuss mass shootings, school violence, mental health and gun control laws.

KQ2-TV will film the event for broadcasting.

Those participating on the Round Table include state legislators, law enforcement personnel, mental health advocates and professionals, family members, and school officials.

Those attending the event, as a member of the audiance will be given opportunities to share their opinions and recommended solutions.

The ultimate goal is to send legislators particpating on the Round Table event away with sound and cost effective solutions to enact into state law.

If you have any questions you may contact me, Christopher, at the e-mail address of willowcreek10 at yahoo.com
Bill

Columbia, MO

#2 Jan 25, 2013
I heard about this event on the Barry Birr show - sounds like it's going to be something worth going to

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Faucett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
access to lindenlure swimming hole (Dec '11) Aug 25 Renee N 22
News Two bodies Found in Rural Field in Search for M... (Jul '12) Aug 21 Sandy 7
The x Aug 14 Besafe 3
Debate: Marijuana - St. Joseph, MO (Sep '10) Aug 11 Justa Blazin 23
kathrine austin Aug 9 lost her 1
Outlaws mc (May '12) Aug 8 service of justice 31
Let's play a game (Jan '14) Aug 8 Whiny1 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Faucett Mortgages