First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Save Sparta

Sparta, MO

#1 Oct 2, 2011
What is legally required to remove Joya Cave from office before she bankrupts the city?
since you asked

Ozark, MO

#2 Oct 2, 2011
Save Sparta wrote:
What is legally required to remove Joya Cave from office before she bankrupts the city?
It takes a majority vote from council but there has to be a VERY legitimate reason or MLeague can overturn it. You have to be able to prove the offenses she has done. If the council has voted along with her, then you have no case for impeachment. The majority of the public voted her in. It wouldn't be easy to get her out. Read the MO Revised Statutes online.
Donald Rae

Branson, MO

#3 Oct 2, 2011
Sparta has "2 problems - Adam and steve" they will hang with the mayor . It doesnt make any difference what she does. The mayor nominated steve otten and swore him in and the council did not get a chance to vote. Why would he not vote for anything see ask? Sparta people wake up I do not understand how she gets away with all of her crap. Steve will sit there and act as if he is not agreeing with her, but just let her make a motion and "HE WILL VOTE HER WAY" I call this 2 faced! What do you call it? Adam and steve are also friends of Younkers. When Joya make such a mess of this town and it can not operate any longer who do you blame Joya,
steve or Adam? Adam is a kid case anyway! He cant make a decision takes Joya to motivate him. lol GO TO THE NEXT C. MEETING !!!!!
Save Sparta

Marshfield, MO

#4 Oct 2, 2011
It seems to me putting ordinances in without a vote of the council is illegal.
homie

Branson, MO

#5 Oct 3, 2011
Donald Rae wrote:
Sparta has "2 problems - Adam and steve" they will hang with the mayor . It doesnt make any difference what she does. The mayor nominated steve otten and swore him in and the council did not get a chance to vote. Why would he not vote for anything see ask? Sparta people wake up I do not understand how she gets away with all of her crap. Steve will sit there and act as if he is not agreeing with her, but just let her make a motion and "HE WILL VOTE HER WAY" I call this 2 faced! What do you call it? Adam and steve are also friends of Younkers. When Joya make such a mess of this town and it can not operate any longer who do you blame Joya,
steve or Adam? Adam is a kid case anyway! He cant make a decision takes Joya to motivate him. lol GO TO THE NEXT C. MEETING !!!!!
You must be drunk or high! Your posts do not make sense. get sober then reread what you wrote fool!
douche

United States

#6 Oct 3, 2011
This donald rae quake has got to be the biggest douche. I don't agree much with the mayor either on many issues but adam and steve are good. Donald rae you just seem like all you want is piss on someone so to all who post on here just note that this dude is nothing more then a douche bag.
douche

United States

#7 Oct 3, 2011
douche wrote:
This donald rae quake has got to be the biggest douche. I don't agree much with the mayor either on many issues but adam and steve are good. Donald rae you just seem like all you want is piss on someone so to all who post on here just note that this dude is nothing more then a douche bag.
That's quack not quake. My bad!
visitor

Marshfield, MO

#8 Oct 3, 2011
Now people ,that's not nearly enough name calling to get on the the Today show.You have to be mean enough to run somebody out of town or out of their job;oops nevermind,touche`.
Donald Rae

Branson, MO

#9 Oct 3, 2011
Say what ever you wish I do not care. You do know that the mayor swore steve in and did not let the council vote. Dont call me a lier. or a dou---bag That just showes what kind of a person you are! You know that Adam is a yes person to the mayor, for the life of me I dont understand it? She does anything she wants to she can not conduct a meeting with any intelligence at all. That woman will destroy this city if you guys dont wake up and quit voteing with her. NO I DO NOT DRINK OR DO DRUGS so if you dont agree with me it does not make me wrong or a quack (or a quake lol)
dude

United States

#10 Oct 3, 2011
Donald Rae wrote:
Say what ever you wish I do not care. You do know that the mayor swore steve in and did not let the council vote. Dont call me a lier. or a dou---bag That just showes what kind of a person you are! You know that Adam is a yes person to the mayor, for the life of me I dont understand it? She does anything she wants to she can not conduct a meeting with any intelligence at all. That woman will destroy this city if you guys dont wake up and quit voteing with her. NO I DO NOT DRINK OR DO DRUGS so if you dont agree with me it does not make me wrong or a quack (or a quake lol)
You must be a jim and virginia fan. Anyway the mayor is pretty flakey but outside of having her moments with the council she has realy tried to focus getting things done. Jim and virginia have made every effort in going against everything. Jim and virginia have been heard talking about how they don't like the mayor and that they do not want to side with her on anything because they don't like her. Do you know what is funny? They went out and pretty much begged everyone to vote her in so they could get rid of mike y. Funny now ain't it? Again I am not a fan of the mayor I think mike..despite his downfalls...did good at taking care of business matters. Now as far as steve goes...well what's done is done. If you ask virginia she will tell that her attorney or the municiple leauge or santa clause told her it was done wrong. Ask joya she will mention all of those and tell you it was done right. Call the ML and they will tell you that in the fourth class cities of MO, no one really cares how you do it. Oh and jim c was going around talking about how he would absolutley vote in steve but he don't like the way mayor did it. Oh and did you know that jim and vt did not show up for that for the purpose of going against the mayor. So let me get this straight.. side with you and jim and vt and we go without a full council as well as an attorney and the city continues to fall behind? Or well I chose to set my opinions aside of the mayor and push forward and see that water bills no longer run behind and extra charges don't get put on our bills, I chose to take the path of seeing that our city not be any more embarrased then what it already has been, I am all for having an attorney so that we can keep our city legal...geez what else could I say. Dude nothing against you..I understand you are just sick of the stupidity but if you wanna through a hissy then send it in the right directions. I know you will answer well as far as an attorney she didn't allow anyone else to see the apps...dude the apps were in the city hall the whole time. She may be nuts but at least she goes in there to get stuff done. As for the rest of them.....nope. then jim and vt complain and try to make out as if she is trying to rule the world. Truth is is that niether of them will go down there for more then a few mins to look at anything. Hahaha but vt sure will spend her time on the phone talking to the municiple leauge. Oh and di you know that vt is crying because finally the city is forcing everyone to obide the ordinace that pertain to business and water etc... that because of who she knew in the past she never had to obide by? Really man you can't argue this. It is 100 percent true. I like jim and vt and steve and adam and I think they have good intintions but all this cry baby high school crap has got to end. I don't have any real issue with the mayor but again she is part of the drama. So what it all boils down to is that we have to get through their time on the board and when election time arrives everyone needs to vote for those who have interest in the city and its growth and making well gosh just a humble place to live..instead of listning to old jo blow who just like to pee in everyones cheerios.
dude

United States

#11 Oct 3, 2011
Yes I suck at spelling and no I did not want to do spell check. Hahahaha it is ok you all may laugh it is good for us all. By the way its throw and not through. Yeah I found that mistake. Enjoy!
Good Job

San Jose, CA

#12 Oct 4, 2011
dude wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be a jim and virginia fan. Anyway the mayor is pretty flakey but outside of having her moments with the council she has realy tried to focus getting things done. Jim and virginia have made every effort in going against everything. Jim and virginia have been heard talking about how they don't like the mayor and that they do not want to side with her on anything because they don't like her. Do you know what is funny? They went out and pretty much begged everyone to vote her in so they could get rid of mike y. Funny now ain't it? Again I am not a fan of the mayor I think mike..despite his downfalls...did good at taking care of business matters. Now as far as steve goes...well what's done is done. If you ask virginia she will tell that her attorney or the municiple leauge or santa clause told her it was done wrong. Ask joya she will mention all of those and tell you it was done right. Call the ML and they will tell you that in the fourth class cities of MO, no one really cares how you do it. Oh and jim c was going around talking about how he would absolutley vote in steve but he don't like the way mayor did it. Oh and did you know that jim and vt did not show up for that for the purpose of going against the mayor. So let me get this straight.. side with you and jim and vt and we go without a full council as well as an attorney and the city continues to fall behind? Or well I chose to set my opinions aside of the mayor and push forward and see that water bills no longer run behind and extra charges don't get put on our bills, I chose to take the path of seeing that our city not be any more embarrased then what it already has been, I am all for having an attorney so that we can keep our city legal...geez what else could I say. Dude nothing against you..I understand you are just sick of the stupidity but if you wanna through a hissy then send it in the right directions. I know you will answer well as far as an attorney she didn't allow anyone else to see the apps...dude the apps were in the city hall the whole time. She may be nuts but at least she goes in there to get stuff done. As for the rest of them.....nope. then jim and vt complain and try to make out as if she is trying to rule the world. Truth is is that niether of them will go down there for more then a few mins to look at anything. Hahaha but vt sure will spend her time on the phone talking to the municiple leauge. Oh and di you know that vt is crying because finally the city is forcing everyone to obide the ordinace that pertain to business and water etc... that because of who she knew in the past she never had to obide by? Really man you can't argue this. It is 100 percent true. I like jim and vt and steve and adam and I think they have good intintions but all this cry baby high school crap has got to end. I don't have any real issue with the mayor but again she is part of the drama. So what it all boils down to is that we have to get through their time on the board and when election time arrives everyone needs to vote for those who have interest in the city and its growth and making well gosh just a humble place to live..instead of listning to old jo blow who just like to pee in everyones cheerios.
Best post on here in a long time.
Donald Rae

Branson, MO

#13 Oct 4, 2011
Dude, you are not as smart as you think you are. You are a Joya fan ! So kiss my ---. People in Sparta are smarter than you think, they are watching you and your actions, so play a long with the cat lover she stinks in more ways than one.
ralph

Solo, MO

#14 Oct 4, 2011
until we have our yearly audit we do not know what the condition of the city finances are.

it would seem to me with all the troubles since jan.1 and the changing of the acounting system(aginst the advice of the auditor)that an audit would be of upmost importance to the council.

i am not talking about a state audit,but only the yearly audit that has been done for last 20yrs or so.
Donald Rae

West Plains, MO

#15 Oct 7, 2011
Joya should be removed ! See if there is anything going on there in the city hall that should'nt be ? Look at who hangs around there Ah! Doreen. My vote goes to take her key. lol
Apple Dumplin

Branson, MO

#16 Oct 8, 2011
Donald Rae wrote:
Joya should be removed ! See if there is anything going on there in the city hall that should'nt be ? Look at who hangs around there Ah! Doreen. My vote goes to take her key. lol
Okay Mike E. now that you have retired you think your so smart you go run City Hall. Good Luck!
sparta

West Plains, MO

#17 Oct 9, 2011
Donald Rae wrote:
Dude, you are not as smart as you think you are. You are a Joya fan ! So kiss my ---. People in Sparta are smarter than you think, they are watching you and your actions, so play a long with the cat lover she stinks in more ways than one.
The smart people of Sparta voted her in office.So just how smart can they be?
Lena

West Plains, MO

#18 Oct 9, 2011
The smart people in sparta know they made a mistake voteing for Joya. How did they know? There was no one else to vote for except Younker. So Younker was a "Bad Penny" Karen and Jane did all of the business at city hall for years,there was never a problem until Jane retired and Yonk and Julie and then Jessie decided to take over and get rid of Karen. That ordeal will come back to bite each one of them ! These dorks working in city hall now can not do the work and need volunteers.Somethings wrong with this picture. Why not fire them and get volunteers? FREE LABOR that will save us a lot of money. Of course keep Cackle the red head out of there.
why

United States

#19 Oct 9, 2011
volunteers??? WHO?? DOREEN, ROSALEE? WHO? WHY?
agree with douche

United States

#20 Oct 9, 2011
Donald Rae wrote:
Donald this is dude I hate cats. And you sir are in this for no other reason than to b#@ch. If you are the rep for the people of this town..then May God have mercy on us all. Your post show no more than someone uninterested with city issues and only more so of keeping the drama in play. So guess what my friend...you are in the bottom of the barrel with joya and the rest. Congrats!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Faucett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 5 min OOTA 466
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 46 min Responsibility 2,727
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 hr guest 96,930
Outlaws mc (May '12) Tue purple and gold s... 24
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Sep 12 grave digger 6,936
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Sep 12 Mr Smith Wesson 10,211
2 arrests in Douglas County clear up thefts in ... (Aug '13) Sep 11 thats funny 13
•••
•••

Faucett Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Faucett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Faucett News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Faucett
•••