G.Brady's open seat must be on ballot

Ozark, MO

#41 Feb 8, 2013
I am saying Gary should run,there are people that don't like the others and they like him and should be able to vote for him.
Again

Rogersville, MO

#42 Feb 9, 2013
Guest wrote:
I am saying Gary should run,there are people that don't like the others and they like him and should be able to vote for him.
So what you are saying is we should vote for Gary cause we like him. Well last time I voted against someone cause I didn't like them or some things they had done. WOW look where that got us. This time I am going to try to talk to each person and see what they stand for. I refuse to listen to anyone that is willing to walk around and talk bad about another person. I got caught up in that mess last time. And again WOW look at the mess the city is in. Like or dis like someone I am voting for who stands for most of the things I believe in. I am like most of my neighbors tired of being on the front page. Tired of the non sense meetings. Tired of the local good Christians that only want to talk about people. Tired of crazy people sitting at city hall stirring problems. So again for my neighbors and I you better have your stuff together when you walk by our house. Cause its what you want and can do for this city that matters.
fantastic

Branson, MO

#43 Feb 9, 2013
Again wrote:
<quoted text>So what you are saying is we should vote for Gary cause we like him. Well last time I voted against someone cause I didn't like them or some things they had done. WOW look where that got us. This time I am going to try to talk to each person and see what they stand for. I refuse to listen to anyone that is willing to walk around and talk bad about another person. I got caught up in that mess last time. And again WOW look at the mess the city is in. Like or dis like someone I am voting for who stands for most of the things I believe in. I am like most of my neighbors tired of being on the front page. Tired of the non sense meetings. Tired of the local good Christians that only want to talk about people. Tired of crazy people sitting at city hall stirring problems. So again for my neighbors and I you better have your stuff together when you walk by our house. Cause its what you want and can do for this city that matters.
QUITE POSSIBLY THE BEST POST IVE EVER SEEN ON TOPIX!
dandy

Ozark, MO

#45 Feb 19, 2013
dreene wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking about me? Just because I drive different cars to a certain new councilman's house to keep it quiet don't mean I'm doin' what I'm doin'. He promised me a job in the city hall as long as he is there so I have to do my part. Big secret meeting was called for Feb. 1. There is rumor they are trying to get me out of the office but they never hired me, not the council anyway. How can they fire me? Especially when I've been promised a job by a certain councilman. My husband's gone so much that I just get bored you know. It's all fair in love and war. The councilman wants to get rid of mayor for wanting to fire me. It will never happen. He told me it wouldn't.
Can anyone tell me what Doreen is doing working in City Hall? We don't want her in there. She's the biggest gossiper in this town and council never approved her to work in our city. I'm sick and tird of her just pushing her way in when we don't want her.
In Sparta

Ozark, MO

#46 Feb 19, 2013
She's Mr Brady's best friend ,supposedly.He's her job security if he gets elected.
KIt Kat

Branson, MO

#47 Feb 20, 2013
No one ares who is friends with who or wha she s doing there as long as things are getting done is all that matters. Quit trying to make Sparta any worse then it already is and look at what your doing to help!
copycat

Ozark, MO

#48 Feb 20, 2013
KIt Kat wrote:
No one ares who is friends with who or wha she s doing there as long as things are getting done is all that matters. Quit trying to make Sparta any worse then it already is and look at what your doing to help!
I dont agree with this statement. A persons choice of friends are always similar to themselves. Which means brady and cagle have a lot in common and share similar ideas and thoughts. I don't want anyone who is similar to doreen on our council or as mayor - that is not good for our little town. We deserve better. We dont deserve doreen or any of her clones.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#49 Mar 9, 2013
In Sparta wrote:
She's Mr Brady's best friend ,supposedly.He's her job security if he gets elected.
this is scary.
Cat

Springfield, MO

#50 Mar 9, 2013
copycat wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont agree with this statement. A persons choice of friends are always similar to themselves. Which means brady and cagle have a lot in common and share similar ideas and thoughts. I don't want anyone who is similar to doreen on our council or as mayor - that is not good for our little town. We deserve better. We dont deserve doreen or any of her clones.
Wow Doreen must had gotten you one time for something since you say such things or are you taking someone elses words?
copycat

Ozark, MO

#51 Mar 9, 2013
Cat wrote:
<quoted text>Wow Doreen must had gotten you one time for something since you say such things or are you taking someone elses words?
You obviously don't live here and have never met her or you would know the answer to this question.
Sunshine

Ozark, MO

#52 Mar 9, 2013
Haha you are so off the topic Doreen isn't even running for a seat so leave her alone and focus on the candidates who are! You must be so narrow minded to dwell on that! That is the problem in this town everyone is so shallow minded that they rather listen to gossip then to get the facts about Why the candidates are even running! We have all seen what Younker's has done and we have seen Campbell and Brady what about the others who are filling seats? Lets talk to them !
In Sparta

Rogersville, MO

#53 Mar 10, 2013
I don't know either of them.What are they all about?How about a town -hall meeting where all the candidates would tell answer questions and tell about their plans.
Cat

Springfield, MO

#54 Mar 10, 2013
Sunshine wrote:
Haha you are so off the topic Doreen isn't even running for a seat so leave her alone and focus on the candidates who are! You must be so narrow minded to dwell on that! That is the problem in this town everyone is so shallow minded that they rather listen to gossip then to get the facts about Why the candidates are even running! We have all seen what Younker's has done and we have seen Campbell and Brady what about the others who are filling seats? Lets talk to them !
Amen! Yes I know Doreen very well. Doreen and her family have always been there for me and my family. She likes things done right. I know she has slapped a few hands or policed a few in town for not doing things to code. Like Sunshine says she isn't even running so why the bashing.
Cat

Springfield, MO

#55 Mar 10, 2013
copycat wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously don't live here and have never met her or you would know the answer to this question.
bitten
Cat

Springfield, MO

#56 Mar 10, 2013
I hear that Gary Brady and Jason Steven are for fixing the streets on Vanilla Bean & Village.
In Sparta

Rogersville, MO

#57 Mar 10, 2013
Very funny ,we're all for fixing the streets there,the problem is not the want-to,it's the money,and those 2 fellows mean well ,but they can't get their hands on that kind of money anymore than Younker or Joya or Campbell.
Aunt Bea

Branson, MO

#58 Mar 28, 2013
Does anyone white bass fish around sparta? Maybe on the Finley?
Stinker

United States

#59 Mar 30, 2013
Again wrote:
<quoted text>So what you are saying is we should vote for Gary cause we like him. Well last time I voted against someone cause I didn't like them or some things they had done. WOW look where that got us. This time I am going to try to talk to each person and see what they stand for. I refuse to listen to anyone that is willing to walk around and talk bad about another person. I got caught up in that mess last time. And again WOW look at the mess the city is in. Like or dis like someone I am voting for who stands for most of the things I believe in. I am like most of my neighbors tired of being on the front page. Tired of the non sense meetings. Tired of the local good Christians that only want to talk about people. Tired of crazy people sitting at city hall stirring problems. So again for my neighbors and I you better have your stuff together when you walk by our house. Cause its what you want and can do for this city that matters.
oh my god i just read this
votin

Nixa, MO

#60 Apr 1, 2013
If you vote for brady you vote for doreen. I dont like anyone who isn't smarter than doreen. That's scary. She only likes people she can get to follow her and that's brady. I thought he was going to be different but he isnt. He's keeping secrets and has his own agenda. He's promised a few people that when he is mayor he will give them job security. That aint up to him or any mayor, the council will decide that. He has a power hangup if you ask me. We dont need that. we got that with joya.
Logic

Springfield, MO

#62 Apr 1, 2013
Aunt Bea wrote:
Does anyone white bass fish around sparta? Maybe on the Finley?
Lately everyone has been going to Beaver Creek in Forsyth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Faucett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City of Sparta aduit Jan 13 Bumper 26
women of st jo (Sep '11) Jan 11 David 4
Sparta Park Debt Nearing $50,000 (Mar '13) Jan 10 You are an idiot 34
child murderer working at God's Mountain Rushvi... Jan 7 game is over 2
Who's running this year? Jan 6 Disenchanted 2
Pace the child molester Jan 3 Metalhead7 1
Outlaws mc (May '12) Dec 26 Redman1880 35

Faucett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance