Raymond Hampton
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

United States

#21 Jan 27, 2013
Raymond Hampton sexually abused me when I was 9 years old, 26 years ago. He is very good at representing himself as an upstanding man. At that time, he was a church going man and it was quite the show he put on in the public eye. My Mom had reported this and a police officer came out and took my written report. However he refused a lie detector test and at that time many years ago they could not do anything on just my word. I'm saddened to hear that he has continued this path but not at all surprised.
Anonymous

United States

#22 Jan 27, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Raymond Hampton sexually abused me when I was 9 years old, 26 years ago. He is very good at representing himself as an upstanding man. At that time, he was a church going man and it was quite the show he put on in the public eye. My Mom had reported this and a police officer came out and took my written report. However he refused a lie detector test and at that time many years ago they could not do anything on just my word. I'm saddened to hear that he has continued this path but not at all surprised.
Just to clarify, the Raymond Hampton that I am speaking of is originally from Ava Mo. I believe he is in his 70's now? Just in case....
Anonymous

United States

#23 Jan 27, 2013
Hmm just asking wrote:
Anyone out there who has ever had a bit of a relationship with Ramond Hampton when they were around 11 or 12. I did. Speak up. I am now 42, that still leaves him around 30 years older than me.
doin his will

United States

#24 Feb 12, 2013
Hawaiiwanna wrote:
<quoted text>
My sins consist of such as taking the lords name in vain and such, not mostesting children. Outside of a few little things that are pretty common I think I am oksy. Have always held a job with a collge education, I am far from a loser. So.... I am okay with judgment, and if you think what he did should only be judged before God, maybe you should open your eyes a bit. It seems it is frowned upon a bit in general society.

Seems like u would be considered a "good person" in society but the bible says none are worthy. If u think you are going to get to heaven by being good or all your good works...you have been decieved. It doesn't matter about that..you have to repent and be saved and maybe this gentleman has done that I'm not sure. I pray he has and if so all of his sins are washed clean by the shed blood of christ and ultimately God is the final judge.
Big Show

Branson, MO

#25 Mar 28, 2013
I havent seen old Raymond around in forever.
for kids sake

Ozark, MO

#26 Jul 10, 2013
Hopefully he dropped dead or worse!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Faucett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School is Not Out Jul 5 Not Fooled 1
Don and lacy Jun 30 fyibecareful 3
Irresponsible People (Mar '15) Jun 30 Meme 16
Barlow trucking Jun 27 Nevada 1
Renters BEWARE-Gil Stewart (Jul '12) May '16 he is scum 3
Misty champagne and meth Apr '16 Cole 11
Jacked up white truck Apr '16 Terry 4

Faucett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance