Bettendorf, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2011

Judged:

Anyone out there who has ever had a bit of a relationship with Ramond Hampton when they were around 11 or 12. I did. Speak up. I am now 42, that still leaves him around 30 years older than me.
citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2011

Judged:

Give it up ,Joya,go to bed!Or call Rosalie if you can't sleep.
Joe

Rockaway Beach, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2011

Hmm just asking wrote:
Anyone out there who has ever had a bit of a relationship with Ramond Hampton when they were around 11 or 12. I did. Speak up. I am now 42, that still leaves him around 30 years older than me.
It is obvious what you are up to.
Beer cage shopper

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2011

Judged:

You are so sick! Why are you trying to bring up Raymond, he is not doing anything to you Joya, Doreen or Rosalee. He is going to church and is a very nice person. I dont see you in church on Sunday. You must get so much enjoyment trying to ruin someones reputation. NO one is going to buy into this (like citizen said "go to bed and dream of some way of screwing the city over")
my opinion

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2011

Hmm just asking wrote:
What is your point here exactly? Nobody cares how old you or Mr. Hampton is! This has to be the most ignorant post yet! Fact of the matter is "hmm just asking" is that unless you die you continue to get older or did they forget to teach you that where you come from? Get a life & let's talk about something that had validity!
my opinion

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2011

*has
Hawaiiwanna

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2012

Hmm just asking wrote:
Yes, tell me about it. He picked on bar flies with young daughters who he knew wouldn't tell and nothing would ever be done about it when and if they ever did.
Hawaiiwanna

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2012

Beer cage shopper wrote:
You are so sick! Why are you trying to bring up Raymond, he is not doing anything to you Joya, Doreen or Rosalee. He is going to church and is a very nice person. I dont see you in church on Sunday. You must get so much enjoyment trying to ruin someones reputation. NO one is going to buy into this (like citizen said "go to bed and dream of some way of screwing the city over")
Going to church does not excuse your sins. If he is a very nice person leave him alone with your daughter or granddaughter, maybe he is imppotoent by now, God lets hope so.
I am Confused

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2012

Hmm just asking wrote:
If you took this to God, would he heal you of this experience in your life?
I am Confused

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2012

Hawaiiwanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Going to church does not excuse your sins. If he is a very nice person leave him alone with your daughter or granddaughter, maybe he is imppotoent by now, God lets hope so.
Will we all stand in judgement before God and ALL of OUR SINS be revealed for the whole world to see?
I am Confused

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2012

Hawaiiwanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Does God forgive us of our sins if we truly repent, have true sorrow and change our behavior?
heypreacher

Nixa, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2012

Judged:

I am Confused wrote:
<quoted text>
Does God forgive us of our sins if we truly repent, have true sorrow and change our behavior?
Why dont you try preaching to Preacher/Alderman Campbell and sex offender Mike Evans???
I am Confused

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2012

heypreacher wrote:
<quoted text>
Why dont you try preaching to Preacher/Alderman Campbell and sex offender Mike Evans???
Does this answer my question?
Hawaiiwanna

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2012

Judged:

I am Confused wrote:
<quoted text>
Who knows? Maybe. Somehow I doubt that is the case but I do know if this was one of my daughters, instead of me, he would never have made it to the age he is now. As it stands now, I am still younger than he was when he did this. I have 2 grown daughters and one still young. I do know for a fact one thing, take a vey good looking little girl, a child predator and a mother with the IQ of a turnip and it is a recipe for disaster. Will I be praying for him? Probably not, I am not quite that wonderful of a human being.
Hawaiiwanna

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2012

I am Confused wrote:
<quoted text>
Will we all stand in judgement before God and ALL of OUR SINS be revealed for the whole world to see?
My sins consist of such as taking the lords name in vain and such, not mostesting children. Outside of a few little things that are pretty common I think I am oksy. Have always held a job with a collge education, I am far from a loser. So.... I am okay with judgment, and if you think what he did should only be judged before God, maybe you should open your eyes a bit. It seems it is frowned upon a bit in general society.
Hawaiiwanna

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2012

heypreacher wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez, I tried defending myself twice before I even saw your posts.
Hawaiiwanna

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2012

Oh by the way I am Confused,

Does he still wear those pressed white button down shirts with a sports coat over them or am I 30-35 years behind times.
I am Confused

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2012

Hawaiiwanna wrote:
<quoted text>
My sins consist of such as taking the lords name in vain and such, not mostesting children. Outside of a few little things that are pretty common I think I am oksy. Have always held a job with a collge education, I am far from a loser. So.... I am okay with judgment, and if you think what he did should only be judged before God, maybe you should open your eyes a bit. It seems it is frowned upon a bit in general society.
I hear what you're saying, but when I read the list of sins that we shouldn't commit or avoid, isn't taking God's name in vain at the top?
Lmao

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

This just sounds like to me that some old spart whore has her crusty panties in a wad because mr. Hampton refused to go out with them or was a 1 night stand and he didnt give them a call back after he found out kust how loose you are or couldnt stand the smell of your stinking gash... get over your self nither you nor your daughter is worth molesting, raping or even having willing sex with.. having sex with you or your daughter ( whom like black cock by the way, just ask her , o and ask her who paid for her abortion ) would be like greasing the walls and throwing a hotdod down a hallway.....
omg

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

I've known him for over 25 + years, (known him not a close friend).. Yeah many many years ago he liked to go have a beer and dance, but OMG that was year and years ago.... Stop your silly crap Joya or one of her flunkies. This will piss alot of people off, so you better back off with this kind of slander.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Faucett Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Faucett Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••