Roast Boomhauer - Raymond Hampton

Posted in the Faucett Forum

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Terry

Branson, MO

#1 Mar 20, 2011
Lets all here the good old boy stories on Hampton if anyone has to share.
Terry

Branson, MO

#2 Mar 20, 2011
spell check here - hear
Terry

Branson, MO

#3 Mar 20, 2011
This information is provided as a service and is not considered an official court record.
Displaying 7 thru 11 of 11 records for all dockets returned for case 31490CC0726.
1 2

09/12/1990 Docket Entry: Hearing Scheduled
Text: Court Date Scheduled for: 9:00 CIVIL APPEARANCES SCHEDULED ON : 09/21/90 AT 09:00 AM

09/14/1990 Docket Entry: Judge/Clerk - Note
Text: At request of Atty. C. Moon, case reset for 9/24/90 9:00 a .m.

Docket Entry: Hearing Scheduled
Text: Court Date Scheduled for: 9:00 CIVIL APPEARANCES SCHEDULED ON : 09/24/90 AT 09:00 AM

09/24/1990 Docket Entry: Judgment Entered
Text: Pet. and Atty. Moore appear. Hgn. to show cause held. Ct. f inds Petitioner has failed to maintain financial responsibil ity. Hardship withdrawn. Clerk to advise D.O.R.

Docket Entry: Judge/Clerk - Note
Text: Petitioner and Atty. Moon appear. Hearing to show cause hel d. Court finds Petitioner has failed to maintain financial responsibility. Hardship withdrawn. Clerk to advise D.O.R. Dan Conklin, Judge Div. 22 jt

Displaying 7 thru 11 of 11 records for all dockets returned for case 31490CC0726.
good question

Sparta, MO

#4 Mar 20, 2011
what has he ever done for the city since he has been in office 10+ years?
John Redcorn

Norwood, MO

#5 Mar 20, 2011
good question wrote:
what has he ever done for the city since he has been in office 10+ years?
He has posted those nasty ass signs all over Sparta For the past eleven years every other year.

And then he stops everyone who he thinks likes him and talks them into putting the nasty things in their yard.. Im Taking mine down it looks stupid!
good question

Sparta, MO

#6 Mar 20, 2011
john redcorn... so funny..lmao
Sam Billings

United States

#7 Mar 20, 2011
Terry wrote:
This information is provided as a service and is not considered an official court record.
1 2
09/12/1990 Docket Entry: Hearing Scheduled
Text: Court Date Scheduled for: 9:00 CIVIL APPEARANCES SCHEDULED ON : 09/21/90 AT 09:00 AM
09/14/1990 Docket Entry: Judge/Clerk - Note
Text: At request of Atty. C. Moon, case reset for 9/24/90 9:00 a .m.
Docket Entry: Hearing Scheduled
Text: Court Date Scheduled for: 9:00 CIVIL APPEARANCES SCHEDULED ON : 09/24/90 AT 09:00 AM
09/24/1990 Docket Entry: Judgment Entered
Text: Pet. and Atty. Moore appear. Hgn. to show cause held. Ct. f inds Petitioner has failed to maintain financial responsibil ity. Hardship withdrawn. Clerk to advise D.O.R.
Docket Entry: Judge/Clerk - Note
Text: Petitioner and Atty. Moon appear. Hearing to show cause hel d. Court finds Petitioner has failed to maintain financial responsibility. Hardship withdrawn. Clerk to advise D.O.R. Dan Conklin, Judge Div. 22 jt
This post makes absolutely no sense, and these charges are over 11 years old. Give us your name & we can search for court records on you. This is a REALLY mean strand, and I believe it's already been reported. You're slandering this man's name. You WILL be held libel, and the forum has already deemed you've broken the TERMS OF SERVICE compliance. The moderator will be contacting you, and removing this strand.
Terry

Branson, MO

#8 Mar 20, 2011
This is all public knowledge, grow up.
John Redcorn

Norwood, MO

#9 Mar 20, 2011
Sam Billings wrote:
<quoted text>
This post makes absolutely no sense, and these charges are over 11 years old. Give us your name & we can search for court records on you. This is a REALLY mean strand, and I believe it's already been reported. You're slandering this man's name. You WILL be held libel, and the forum has already deemed you've broken the TERMS OF SERVICE compliance. The moderator will be contacting you, and removing this strand.
Nothing on here is slander it is all common knowledge if your going to want real names lets use yours too!
Nancy Gribble

Norwood, MO

#10 Mar 20, 2011
Bill and I had him over for dinner ya'll and he didn't even tip Sug!
Dale

Branson, MO

#11 Mar 20, 2011
yeap Boomhauer loves his PBR
Dale

Branson, MO

#12 Mar 21, 2011
Boomhauer is out counting his homemade signs today. Oh, Boomhauer was at Wally World yesterday campaigning
Bill

Norwood, MO

#13 Mar 21, 2011
He is out checking the spelling and checking the dictionary for the meaning ...opps hes on the phone he must not remember if he checked or maybe he did or maybe he didnt!
Funny

Ashburn, VA

#14 Mar 21, 2011
All I hear is that all the candidates are out campaigning, but I've yet to see one on my street.
Tripod

Ozark, MO

#15 Mar 21, 2011
CHRISTIAN COUNTY HEADLINER NEWSPAPER

But not all the Sparta aldermen appear to be on the same page. Raymond Hampton said he didnít vote for the severance pay. When the Headliner questioned him, noting the closed meeting minutes, he said he ďmust haveĒ voted.

ďI donít know. I probably did. I donít remember voting for it. All I remember is the mayor and them (aldermen) giving her severance pay and I didnít even understand what severance pay is. Itís a big mess, I know that. I wish it was over.Ē

Now do we REALLY want to vote for a man who votes and don't know about it, tries to lie about it and blame it on others (like the mayor who voted against it), and would EVEN CONSIDER voting on something when he doesn't even know what it is he is voting on? LMAO!!!!! Im sure he DOES wish it was over!!!
mike e

Sparta, MO

#16 Mar 21, 2011
Dale wrote:
Boomhauer is out counting his homemade signs today. Oh, Boomhauer was at Wally World yesterday campaigning
campaigning even at church.
Dale

Branson, MO

#17 Mar 21, 2011
Did the church rafers shake when Boomhauer was campaigning at church? Wait I don't know, it probably did, I don't remember!
Tripod

Ozark, MO

#18 Mar 21, 2011
Some people will go TO ANY LENGTHS I guess. Campaigning at church is just wrong.

Raymond "Boomhauer" Hampton has NO BUSINESS being a city councilman. He is not capable of making good and sound decisions on his own and frankly... thats dangerous!

IF THEY STARTED DOING A ROLL CALL VOTE AT THE COUNCIL MEETINGS HE WOULD BE LOST AS HELL IF HE HAD TO VOTE FIRST. OF COURSE JIM CAMPBELL OR ONE OF THEIR CLAN WOULD MAKE SURE TO TELL HOW TO VOTE BEFORE THEY EVER WENT TO THE MEETINGS.
mayor mikes qualifaction

Kimberling City, MO

#19 Mar 21, 2011
mike e wrote:
<quoted text>campaigning even at church.
Mike Evans what are you trying to stir up? You didn't see him campaigning at church. I agree with the mayor you should quit campaigning especially if you don't know what you are talking about.
Tripod

Ozark, MO

#20 Mar 21, 2011
mayor mikes qualifaction wrote:
<quoted text>Mike Evans what are you trying to stir up? You didn't see him campaigning at church. I agree with the mayor you should quit campaigning especially if you don't know what you are talking about.
How do you know this... were you there and can tell us with your very own first hand knowledge that is was not?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Faucett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
St. Joe. Memories (Apr '08) Wed Donna 54
access to lindenlure swimming hole (Dec '11) Wed Dee 24
Be careful Jul 18 Church Lady 2
Ding Ding the Yankers GONE Jul 17 SORR 7
News Auditor Galloway issues follow-up report after ... Jul 15 travis bilyeu 2
Outlaws mc (May '12) Jul 8 Missbitch 18970 39
Thug Baseball Jun 28 Baseball 1

Faucett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance