First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1 May 28, 2012
Saw a guy pass me the other day with an "Outlaws mc Missouri" patch on. Wondered what was up with that? Anybody know anything about them?
Real world

United States

#2 May 31, 2012
I can give you some basic back ground . The two guys you saw have no job. They don't own any property. They have no retirement plan in place and only have the cash in their pocket from whatever they can steal or from selling dope. They are certainly sons of anarchy fans and only beat up weak people when they have 2-3 buddies around to help them out and there are no cops around. Much like gangster rappers they have chosen to assume a role play style life portraying an image that makes them feel a successful part of something without having to work to be successful. They where ridiculous clothing and make up ritualistic laws and codes of conduct to make them feel different from working educated people because they are to lazy to live that way. I think if you look around our town you will see a lot of the "biker" type people around. In st. Joe they are honestly mostly just factory or construction workers that are what I like to call hobby outlaws. A lot of these are also just poor lazy white trash. They drink , get tattoos and swap wives on the weekends to imitate real biker trash because they too watch too much sons of anarchy and it is fun for them to pretend to be "outlaw bikers" hope this info helps you out.
Chill

United States

#3 Jun 1, 2012
Tell that to the chapter in joplin.
pitbull

Port Richey, FL

#4 Oct 11, 2012
someone likes the history channel and loves to pass on the wrong info
about bikers what about the black biker gangs are they white trash get the pun

just cause a person wears a patch of brotherhood does not make then white trash drug dealing wife swapping people ..

there are some chapters that are bad giving all bikers a bad name in most cases big cities = big crime but like most ((bad)) bikers like to call themselves the 1% and figure another 29% are wannabees still left with 70% hard working law abiding citizen's

theres a reason alot of bikers do manual labor jobs cause most places are always in need and if you move u can find a job easy plus in alot of cases u can be paid under the table making it one of the best paid jobs 400 to 800 a week cash will always beat paying taxes
New Old Lady

Madison, WI

#5 Oct 15, 2012
Can anyone tell me how active the Kalamazoo Mi. chapter is?
Real World

New Virginia, IA

#6 Oct 26, 2012
Pitbull?....really? ha ha I also like "New old lady" that is classic. I have to admit the "Patch of brotherhood" line was great too. Its like Spanky and Buck wheat's he man club. Brotherhood of what? All of it was just great gang thanks for the laugh.
internet badass

Lancaster, NY

#7 Nov 18, 2012
Real World wrote:
Pitbull?....really? ha ha I also like "New old lady" that is classic. I have to admit the "Patch of brotherhood" line was great too. Its like Spanky and Buck wheat's he man club. Brotherhood of what? All of it was just great gang thanks for the laugh.
Id love to sit here and argue with you...but i dont think i have as much as experience as you at talking trash behind the safety of a computer monitor! Real men dont talk trash on the internet. your father raised a coward
dork

United States

#8 Nov 19, 2012
Real world acting better than others. Educated you are not. Check your spelling and puncuation.
ist hand info

Carthage, MO

#9 Nov 20, 2012
United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:
[Brilliant]

[Touching]

Tell that to the chapter in joplin.
I know most of the Joplin chapter and they are fine folks. The neighbors around their clubhouse all seem to like them and the road their clubhouse is on hasn't had a burglary or any other crime on it since they moved in(meth use is heavy in sw mo and rural areas tend to encounter large number of "copper stealers") The ones i know either have decent jobs or own their own businesses and seem to get along fine with the community
ist hand info

Carthage, MO

#10 Nov 20, 2012
and if i could figure out hoe to edit my post id take all the copy / past nonsense i did and just hit the judge icon lol
Truth sets you free

United States

#11 Dec 7, 2012
The only honest post here is from 1st hand
Looking for him

United States

#12 Dec 11, 2012
Female here interested in talking to this chapter SYLO and much respect
SYLO

Joliet, IL

#13 Mar 9, 2013
Real world wrote:
I can give you some basic back ground . The two guys you saw have no job. They don't own any property. They have no retirement plan in place and only have the cash in their pocket from whatever they can steal or from selling dope. They are certainly sons of anarchy fans and only beat up weak people when they have 2-3 buddies around to help them out and there are no cops around. Much like gangster rappers they have chosen to assume a role play style life portraying an image that makes them feel a successful part of something without having to work to be successful. They where ridiculous clothing and make up ritualistic laws and codes of conduct to make them feel different from working educated people because they are to lazy to live that way. I think if you look around our town you will see a lot of the "biker" type people around. In st. Joe they are honestly mostly just factory or construction workers that are what I like to call hobby outlaws. A lot of these are also just poor lazy white trash. They drink , get tattoos and swap wives on the weekends to imitate real biker trash because they too watch too much sons of anarchy and it is fun for them to pretend to be "outlaw bikers" hope this info helps you out.
WHAT A PHONY PUNK OF A MAN YOU ARE .....
Real World

New Virginia, IA

#14 Mar 14, 2013
OK, now I am trying to figure out why I would be a punk ? I didnt say anything that isnt true and I dont know that Outlaw bikers would claim to honestly be any different that I explained. Hence the "Outlaw" part of the "Outlaw Biker" handle. Jeez .....only a poser would get mad. At any rate have a safe summer of riding and remember your helmet.
Captain Jack

Monett, MO

#15 Sep 8, 2013
It's a great big ole world out there full of folks who know how to reverse ping a ip address. Most of the larger MC'S like the outlaws have techs who scan for threats and disrespectors. Just a little fyi for folks who talk out their ass's.
Bman SYLO

Garden City, MO

#16 Sep 13, 2013
not sure how I found this pageother than the internet helpI'm not sure if to Joplin chapter will receive this message Or not but I am A support member I have been accused oF a major violation I don't want to talk about it in the open I'll talk to you face to face .if you check with the Florida Chapter they should be able to lead you to me
Trigger

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Sep 30, 2013
I can't believe some of these fools bad mouth the best 1% club in the world. Of course they hide behind their computer. Advice for this punks, Anyone that is good with a computer as I am can find you and deal with you accordingly. So I would behave myself for sure.
boston M C

Marshfield, MA

#18 Oct 16, 2013
Sounds to me like most of you guys watch way too many movies...The M C world is tight...Not just anyone can hang..its private Bro..stick to your Sons of Anarchy great show...Harley riders are everywhere have fun....I don't ride rubs I go on runs club Runs, I don't talk club shit..its a great way to get schooled..not all The players in the M C world do crime..just like any other org..Theres good players and bad.This is A statement not a debate.
msc rain

Lenexa, KS

#19 Jan 22, 2014
I'm from Joplin and yes, there is a ton of meth here and a lot of those tweakers ride bikes. But there are also a lot of decent people that ride bikes. It's the same anywhere you go. There are generally good people and generally bad people. You can't put a blanket label on people just because of what they drive. I drive a Scion, what does that say about me? Anyway, to do that is just stereotypical and idiotic. Maybe you should check all your facts before you start talking shit about people you don't know.
flip

Tampa, FL

#20 Feb 15, 2014
I have seen both Joplin and Carthage Outlaws I ride in SE ks and have inlaws by the Joplin chapter myself would like to meet them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Faucett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's Sparta's new Mayor up to??? (Apr '13) Apr 16 Trucker 479
do we really want a dump in the view of the ent... Apr 16 JDM Recycling 24
News Two bodies Found in Rural Field in Search for M... (Jul '12) Apr 5 Jerome 5
Irresponsible People Apr 2 Bickw 7
Annual Good Friday garage sales Mar 29 Bob 1
News St. Joseph dumps its superintendent after a sca... Mar 26 Fin McCool 3
Bobby Estep? Mar 20 Nosoveriegncitizens 1
More from around the web

Faucett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]